error 0x80073d0d on xbox app and microsoft store when i try to download games or minecraft.

Discus and support error 0x80073d0d on xbox app and microsoft store when i try to download games or minecraft. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; i keep getting error 0x80073d0d when i try to download minecraft launcher and now i find out the xbox app cant download any games at alli would provide... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/JoeyWheeler18, Apr 20, 2023.

1. error 0x80073d0d on xbox app and microsoft store when i try to download games or minecraft.

i keep getting error 0x80073d0d when i try to download minecraft launcher and now i find out the xbox app cant download any games at alli would provide photos if i could. i am currently using windows 10. i tried restarting my apps, using the control panel. checked my timzone and set my download settings to c drive. none have worked. i even updated my graphics card.

submitted by /u/JoeyWheeler18
    [link] [comments]

/u/JoeyWheeler18, Apr 20, 2023
  2. Zemeon Win User

Can't install minecraft; error 0x80073D0D no matter what

I did, and it won't let me install minecraft, let alone let me reinstall it. It finishes the download, says "Something happened on our end" in the Microsoft store, and gives me error code "0x80073D0D"
  3. jowg24 Win User

Error Downloading Minecraft for Windows 10

Hello,
    I am able to download other applications via the Microsoft Store however it is just Minecraft for Windows 10 which keeps failing, I have tried using the link you directed me to but that just brings me to the same place the Launcher is not the issue but the actual download for Minecraft for Windows 10 for Java Edition works perfect but the second I try to download Minecraft for Windows it brings up an error. I have downloaded the launcher from both minecraft.net and Microsoft Store but still come to the same issue error 0x80073D0D

For further information, a few months back I was playing Minecraft for Windows 10 when it unexpectedly crashed and suddenly removed itself from my computer since then I have been unable to locate it or even redownload it.
  4. explorermilkymoon Win User

i can't download minecraft java or gaming services or the minecraft launcher

I followed the instructions:
    - Error 0x87e00196 came up when attempting to download Minecraft Java via the xbox app and when attempting to download Minecraft Launcher via the Microsoft Store
  5. Elysianxoxx Win User

Minecraft Launcher Installer Fail

I tried to download said launcher from the Xbox store at Minecraft Launcher | Xbox but it says I require the Xbox app, when I download said app, it gives me the same error when I press play.
  6. XBF - Tali Win User

我的世界启动安装器无法使用

[Associate is using a translator application, please be aware that grammatical errors or incorrect syntax may occur]

Hello tenyo yoshi,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox Support forums. I understand that you are getting an error when you try to download Minecraft from the Minecraft Launcher.

To confirm, are you still having trouble installing the game after verifying your account?

Have you tried downloading the game through the Microsoft Store app instead of the official launcher?

Can you please let me know what happens when you try to download the game through the Microsoft Store app?

Users that have had similar issues have had success downloading the older launchers of Minecraft from the official site. If you are able, try downloading the Windows 7 or Windows 8 version of the launcher from the official site to see if that will resolve the error.

Thank you,

-Tali
Thema:

error 0x80073d0d on xbox app and microsoft store when i try to download games or minecraft.

1. error 0x80073d0d on xbox app and microsoft store when i try to download games or minecraft. - Similar Threads - error 0x80073d0d app

2. Can't install minecraft; error 0x80073D0D no matter what

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install minecraft; error 0x80073D0D no matter what: Windows 10 Reinstalled Xbox app, microsoft store cleared Microsoft store cache logged out and in Tried download through launcher, microsoft store and xbox app Tried everything on the support page...
  3. Error code: 0x80073d0d when trying to download fallout 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code: 0x80073d0d when trying to download fallout 4: I have been experiencing a strange glitch when attempting to install fallout 4 to my windows 10 computer it gets to 100% before glitching and saying an unknown error occurred this is only...
  4. I keep getting the 0x80073d0d error code on the Xbox app.

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting the 0x80073d0d error code on the Xbox app.: So I recently got Gamepass Ultimate and was wanting to play a few different games, and I decided to get the Xbox app to install them through because the Microsoft store won't install games on the...
  5. Xbox App error code 0x80073d0d

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App error code 0x80073d0d: I recently purchased fallout 76 from the store in xbox app was trying to install to an external 2 tb solid state drive, whenever I try and install it I get this error code. I recently tried to...
  6. 0x80073d0d error code in Xbox app and MS Store app, Xbox Customer Support can not help

in XBoX on Windows
    0x80073d0d error code in Xbox app and MS Store app, Xbox Customer Support can not help: 0x80073d0d 0x80070424 0x00000001 error code while starting game install using via Game Pass Ultimate in Xbox app and MS Store. Now playing the Dragon Age series, but want to play with other games...
  7. Error 0x80073d0d while downloading Halo infinite campaign on xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x80073d0d while downloading Halo infinite campaign on xbox app: I keep getting an Error 0x80073d0d while downloading Halo infinite campaign on the Xbox app on PC, iHave gamepass activated c321e377-744a-4c6c-9daa-0b1d70059a16
  8. Xbox app for Windows 10: Error 0x80073d0d after new insiders update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app for Windows 10: Error 0x80073d0d after new insiders update: So I installed the new xbox insiders update for Xbox app for Windows 10 for trying out the new files management. While I tried to move my install (within my non system ssd) with the advanced...
  9. 0x80073d0d error code in Xbox app and MS Store app, Xbox Customer Support can not help

in XBoX on Windows
    0x80073d0d error code in Xbox app and MS Store app, Xbox Customer Support can not help: 0x80073d0d 0x80070424 0x00000001 error code while starting game install using via Game Pass Ultimate in Xbox app and MS Store. Now playing the Dragon Age series, but want to play with other games...
  10. Xbox app installs to wrong drive or will not install at all. Error 0x80073d0d in Xbox App.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app installs to wrong drive or will not install at all. Error 0x80073d0d in Xbox App.: I bought a new PC recently with a small SSD boot drive. I have changed all of the Windows settings to save new programs to the HDD, and even selected the HDD in the XBox app, yet it STILL tries to...