Error 0x80070bf7

Discus and support Error 0x80070bf7 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; someone please help me with this. Yesterday morning I used my xbox one and the next day I turned it on and the interface appeared on a black screen, I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Angel Villeda, Apr 5, 2023.

  1. Error 0x80070bf7


    :)
     
    Angel Villeda, Apr 5, 2023
    #1
  2. yousef shaikhli Win User

    I'm getting Error 0x827025b when I launch astroneer on the xbox pc app.

    I launched the game today and it brought up a new error called (0x80070bf7)
  3. Angel Villeda Win User

    Error 0x80070bf7

    Perfect, where can I find the console update to pass it to usb?
  4. Georges C. Win User

    Error 0x80070bf7

    Hello again, the download files are in the link I sent above.
  5. Georges C. Win User

    Error 0x80070bf7

    Open the page you will see the first option: Step 1 Download the File System OSU 1,

    clicking the arrow will open a tree of options and it will be there as OSU 1.
  6. Angel Villeda Win User

    Error 0x80070bf7

    there is nothing on the page
Thema:

Error 0x80070bf7

Loading...
  1. Error 0x80070bf7 - Similar Threads - Error 0x80070bf7

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  4. Alguna solución para este error al transmitir

    in XboX Insiders
    Alguna solución para este error al transmitir: Hola, tengo un par de semanas que plane transmitir en vivo, pasa que ya tiene como 3 o 4 dias que el stream se pixelea pero demasiado, y creía que seria mi internet pero hay veces que pasa y hay...
  5. Error installing the update (Alpha)

    in XboX Insiders
    Error installing the update (Alpha): Hello, a friend has this error when installing the Inisider Alpha update on his Xbox One S (500 GB). He even did a factory reset. But nothing wants to work. Source OS : 10.0.26100.9426 Cible OS...
  6. Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(

    in XboX Insiders
    Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(: You create a group or join one and see your profile is shaded. Don't worry, it's a bug that makes you join while you're in the game's voice chat... Just tap it view's button (⧉) and it integrates...
  7. Error code 0x80070bf7

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x80070bf7: Can't access the game profiles. When I go to the home screen it's just black. Tried the power cycling off and also tried soft reset 4x and hard reset 1x. System still giving same error code....
  8. Error 0x80070bf7 - my Xbox cant access profile even though I'm signed in

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x80070bf7 - my Xbox cant access profile even though I'm signed in: My xbox is signed in to my profile but e everytime I press the home button on any controller or try and access my profile from the dashboard the screen just flashes a d nothing happens. As a...
  9. 0x80070bf7 error code

    in XBoX on Consoles
    0x80070bf7 error code: Received the above error code, when searching for help on this error at xbox.com/errorhelp I'm advised no such code is recognised, therefore I cannot resolve? 14d5b276-aa8c-47d9-84c7-3b57d36e0b11
  10. 0x80070bf7 error code

    in XBoX on Consoles
    0x80070bf7 error code: Received the above error code, when searching for help on this error at xbox.com/errorhelp I'm advised no such code is recognised, therefore I cannot resolve? 14d5b276-aa8c-47d9-84c7-3b57d36e0b11