Error 0x80070bf7 - my Xbox cant access profile even though I'm signed in

Discus and support Error 0x80070bf7 - my Xbox cant access profile even though I'm signed in in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox is signed in to my profile but e everytime I press the home button on any controller or try and access my profile from the dashboard the screen... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BenBerke, Mar 21, 2020.

  1. BenBerke
    BenBerke Guest

    Error 0x80070bf7 - my Xbox cant access profile even though I'm signed in


    My xbox is signed in to my profile but e everytime I press the home button on any controller or try and access my profile from the dashboard the screen just flashes a d nothing happens. As a result I cant add new friends on live and I cant connect a player
    2 to any game that requires the other controller to sign in. How do I fix this?

    :)
     
    BenBerke, Mar 21, 2020
    #1
  2. BenBerke Win User

    Error 0x80070bf7 - my Xbox cant access profile even though I'm signed in

    The issue is I cant access the profile at all. The guide button just makes the screen flash. Power cycle did nothing too. Any ideas?
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

    Error 0x80070bf7 - my Xbox cant access profile even though I'm signed in

    Hey Ben,

    Thank
    you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. If anyone needs assistance
    with this issue or any other issues, we suggest creating a new thread.

    Thank you
    again and have a great day BenBerke!
  4. Korhog Win User

    Error 0x80070bf7 - my Xbox cant access profile even though I'm signed in

  5. XBF Leo G Win User

    Error 0x80070bf7 - my Xbox cant access profile even though I'm signed in

    Hey Ben,

    Thanks for keeping us updated. Is your console enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program? It sounds as if the issue is due to an error with the software. The

    Xbox Insider Program
    can sometimes cause issues with the console. We recommend performing a soft factory reset. This type of factory reset will keep all games and applications installed. However, it will remove all the profiles from the console. Therefore,
    the email addresses and passwords of those accounts must be know before this step is taken.

    You would normally perform a factory reset through the settings, but you will need to access the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter since you cannot access the settings. We'll provide steps explaining how to access it. We hope this information helps Ben!

    How to access the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter:

    1. Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.
    2. Wait 30 seconds, then plug the power cord back in.
    3. Press and hold the BIND button (located on the left side of the console) and the
      EJECT button (located on the front of the console), and then press the Xbox button on the console.
    4. Continue holding the BIND and EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds.
    5. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the
      BIND and EJECT buttons after the second power-up tone.
    6. The console should power up and take you directly to the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter.

    To reset your console from the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter, use the D-pad and A button on your controller to select
    Reset this Xbox. When prompted, select Keep my Games & Apps
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

    Error 0x80070bf7 - my Xbox cant access profile even though I'm signed in

    Hello BenBerke,

    Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to access your profile menu from the home screen. Are you using an Xbox One or an Xbox 360? If you are using an Xbox One, we recommend

    power cycling the console
    by holding down the power button on the console for ten seconds. If this does not resolve the issue, we suggest

    removing the profile from the console and adding it back
    . Be sure to let us know the results BenBerke!
Thema:

Error 0x80070bf7 - my Xbox cant access profile even though I'm signed in

Loading...
  1. Error 0x80070bf7 - my Xbox cant access profile even though I'm signed in - Similar Threads - Error 0x80070bf7 cant

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  4. Alguna solución para este error al transmitir

    in XboX Insiders
    Alguna solución para este error al transmitir: Hola, tengo un par de semanas que plane transmitir en vivo, pasa que ya tiene como 3 o 4 dias que el stream se pixelea pero demasiado, y creía que seria mi internet pero hay veces que pasa y hay...
  5. Error installing the update (Alpha)

    in XboX Insiders
    Error installing the update (Alpha): Hello, a friend has this error when installing the Inisider Alpha update on his Xbox One S (500 GB). He even did a factory reset. But nothing wants to work. Source OS : 10.0.26100.9426 Cible OS...
  6. Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(

    in XboX Insiders
    Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(: You create a group or join one and see your profile is shaded. Don't worry, it's a bug that makes you join while you're in the game's voice chat... Just tap it view's button (⧉) and it integrates...
  7. Error code 0x80070bf7

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x80070bf7: Can't access the game profiles. When I go to the home screen it's just black. Tried the power cycling off and also tried soft reset 4x and hard reset 1x. System still giving same error code....
  8. Error 0x80070bf7

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x80070bf7: someone please help me with this. Yesterday morning I used my xbox one and the next day I turned it on and the interface appeared on a black screen, I can still see the start menu but I can't do...
  9. 0x80070bf7 error code

    in XBoX on Consoles
    0x80070bf7 error code: Received the above error code, when searching for help on this error at xbox.com/errorhelp I'm advised no such code is recognised, therefore I cannot resolve? 14d5b276-aa8c-47d9-84c7-3b57d36e0b11
  10. 0x80070bf7 error code

    in XBoX on Consoles
    0x80070bf7 error code: Received the above error code, when searching for help on this error at xbox.com/errorhelp I'm advised no such code is recognised, therefore I cannot resolve? 14d5b276-aa8c-47d9-84c7-3b57d36e0b11