Error 0x800701c4 - XBOX APP - PC. Unable to download any games Request Advise.

Discus and support Error 0x800701c4 - XBOX APP - PC. Unable to download any games Request Advise. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dear Support, I am using XBOX app on Windows 11 on a Brand New Gaming PC. Its been running fine. Until a few days prior, when i started to receive... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Razvaq Root, Jul 1, 2022.

  1. Razvaq Root
    Razvaq Root Guest

    Error 0x800701c4 - XBOX APP - PC. Unable to download any games Request Advise.


    Dear Support,

    I am using XBOX app on Windows 11 on a Brand New Gaming PC.

    Its been running fine. Until a few days prior, when i started to receive Error 0x800701c4 on Every game i download including Game Pass titles. Request Advise.

    :)
     
    Razvaq Root, Jul 1, 2022
    #1
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

    Error 0x800701c4 - XBOX APP - PC. Unable to download any games Request Advise.

    Hello Razvaq!

    My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

    Let's try a series of processes, please.

    After each one, you will try to download the game ok?

    1- Go to your windows update and click on get updates

    After updating

    See which version is your windows this way, and tell me

    The version consists of 4 digits

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402739...

    And then go to the Microsoft Store, select More > Downloads & updates > Get updates.

    Update everything in both places, and let me know if it works

    2-Right click on the Start Menu icon

    > Select Windows PowerShell (admin)

    > On the screen that opens, type:

    Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

    (make sure you don't leave any spaces before or after the command) and press Enter

    > Wait for the process to complete

    > Restart your PC

    > See if the problem persists

    3- Reset gaming service!

    Firstly, start the Settings app using Win+I hotkey and go to Apps > Apps & features.

    Now, from the installed apps, locate Gaming Service and tap on the three-dot menu button present next to it.

    Next, click on Advanced options and then scroll down to the Reset section on the next page.

    After that, click on the Reset button and confirm the process.

    Similarly, you can reset the App installer app.

    Finally, reboot your PC and see if the error is fixed now.

    2] Reinstall the Microsoft Gaming Services

    If resetting the Gaming Services doesn’t help, you should try reinstalling the Microsoft Gaming Services app to fix the error. This should fix any underlying corruption that is causing the error. You can follow the below steps to uninstall and reinstall Microsoft Gaming Services:

    First, press Win+X hotey and select Windows Terminal (Admin).

    Now, enter the below command to remove the whole Microsoft Gaming Services infrastructure:

    get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

    Next, let the command complete and once the uninstallation is complete, reinstall the package back using the below command:

    start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

    When the package is installed back, restart your system and see if the error is resolved.

    https://www.thewindowsclub.com/fix-0x00000001-g...

    This process has its reference from that site above!

    If you have antivirus, vpn or firewall, disable them.

    I'm waiting for you.

    All respects
  3. DarkEmber Win User

    Sea of Thieves is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store and try again. Here's the error code, in case you need it: 0x87E10BD0

    I tried all but they didn't work. Now when I try to download games it comes up with this error code 0x800701c4
  4. AttackSloth32 Win User

    unable to download any game on xbox pc app

    I had a similar problem when installing Starfield on my PC. What fixed it for me was reinstalling the Xbox app entirely. You might also want to check your download queue because sometimes there's something downloading in the background that out-prioritizes what you want to download.
  5. Luciano Bonavino Win User

    Why xbox app failed to see my hardrive size?

    Hi George,

    I was getting and error to install, then I removed all previous Minecraft Launchers using windows ccleaner unistaller, so right now I have no other launcher installed.

    My windows version is win 10 ver 22h2 and is uptodated.

    Xbox app was uninstalled and reinstalled from the ms store using powershell

    Xbox companion is installed

    Did the system file checks: dism and sfc as requested

    Did the chkdsk as requested

    Xbox app still unable to detect my harddisk size to install the launcher.

    My PC drivers are updated

    My Mstore and xbox account are the same, this email.

    Downloaded the last windows launcher from Minecraft.net

    This new installer is giving this error: 0xUnknowappinstall

    I just got a new update request on the xbox app, will test it asap.
  6. XBF Erick C Win User

    Can't download Dragon Ball Xenoverse

    Hey there michaeldavis_28,

    When you are trying to download the game does it ask you to purchase the game again or is there any other error message that shows up? If it is still asking you to purchase it then I would advise that you just confirm that you are signed into the correct
    account that it was purchased under.

    If you are still unable to find the game or download it then I would advise that you
    Contact Xbox Support so they may take a look at your account and any game entitlements linked to your account.

    I hope this helps.
Thema:

Error 0x800701c4 - XBOX APP - PC. Unable to download any games Request Advise.

Loading...
  1. Error 0x800701c4 - XBOX APP - PC. Unable to download any games Request Advise. - Similar Threads - Error 0x800701c4 APP

  2. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  3. Alguna solución para este error al transmitir

    in XboX Insiders
    Alguna solución para este error al transmitir: Hola, tengo un par de semanas que plane transmitir en vivo, pasa que ya tiene como 3 o 4 dias que el stream se pixelea pero demasiado, y creía que seria mi internet pero hay veces que pasa y hay...
  4. Error installing the update (Alpha)

    in XboX Insiders
    Error installing the update (Alpha): Hello, a friend has this error when installing the Inisider Alpha update on his Xbox One S (500 GB). He even did a factory reset. But nothing wants to work. Source OS : 10.0.26100.9426 Cible OS...
  5. Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(

    in XboX Insiders
    Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(: You create a group or join one and see your profile is shaded. Don't worry, it's a bug that makes you join while you're in the game's voice chat... Just tap it view's button (⧉) and it integrates...
  6. What is the error: e102 00000c01 80070003

    in XboX Insiders
    What is the error: e102 00000c01 80070003: My Xbox one s console hdd broken. I put a new but cant system update.. i need the latest osu1 xbox 10.0.26100.9426 update . Need offline $systemupdate file or when last version Microsoft put to...
  7. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  8. Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.

    in XboX Insiders
    Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.: I was trying to add a friend to my Xbox account and both the app and the web gave the same "try again in a bit. Something went wrong". I tried logging in and out, uninstalling and installing the...
  9. Ghost Path Bug – Error 0x8B050033

    in XboX Insiders
    Ghost Path Bug – Error 0x8B050033: Xbox Series X – 0x8B050033 after leaving Delta Ring Hello, I left the Xbox Insider Delta Ring directly from my Xbox Series X on July 11, 2026. After leaving the program, the console became...
  10. Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it: Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it a373a5aa-3c70-444c-bc71-383a9b2174b6