error 0x80070006 when i try to open Upload studio

Discus and support error 0x80070006 when i try to open Upload studio in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Each time i open upload studio it says error 0x80070006, when i try to look up the error code nothing comes up please help this is annoying... Thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kisorcerer, Dec 31, 2013.

  1. Kisorcerer
    Kisorcerer Guest

    error 0x80070006 when i try to open Upload studio


    Each time i open upload studio it says error 0x80070006, when i try to look up the error code nothing comes up please help this is annoying...

    Thanks

    :)
     
    Kisorcerer, Dec 31, 2013
    #1
  2. xBADMF667x
    xBADMF667x Guest
    Quick Fixes for the Xbox One

    what for this error code : 0x80070006 when i try to read bluray disc?
     
    xBADMF667x, Dec 31, 2013
    #2
  3. Bossniak X
    Bossniak X Guest
    Upload Error code 0x80040206

    I just downloaded the upload studio app for the fist time and am getting this error message every time I try to upload my clip. The length of the clip I tried are 7 seconds and 26 seconds. My NAT is open.
     
    Bossniak X, Dec 31, 2013
    #3
  4. error 0x80070006 when i try to open Upload studio

    I got the same thing today. I uninstalled and reinstalled it and it works fine now.
     
    Insane Reaver, Mar 9, 2015
    #4
  5. Hey there, Reaver Rampage! Thanks so much for posting up what worked for you to help out this user. However, this thread is over a year old now, and they likely resolved what they were running into. I suggest keeping an eye out for more recent users that
    have posted with a similar issue to see if you can help them out, too! We love seeing you guys help out your fellow gamers, and look forward to more helpful posts from you. error 0x80070006 when i try to open Upload studio :D
     
    Misses Quinzel, Nov 1, 2018
    #5
  6. Misses Quinzel Win User

    error 0x80070006 when i try to open Upload studio

    Hey there, Reaver Rampage! Thanks so much for posting up what worked for you to help out this user. However, this thread is over a year old now, and they likely resolved what they were running into. I suggest keeping an eye out for more recent users that
    have posted with a similar issue to see if you can help them out, too! We love seeing you guys help out your fellow gamers, and look forward to more helpful posts from you. :D
  7. Insane Reaver Win User

    error 0x80070006 when i try to open Upload studio

    I got the same thing today. I uninstalled and reinstalled it and it works fine now.
  8. xBADMF667x Win User

    Quick Fixes for the Xbox One

    what for this error code : 0x80070006 when i try to read bluray disc?
  9. Bossniak X Win User

    Upload Error code 0x80040206

    I just downloaded the upload studio app for the fist time and am getting this error message every time I try to upload my clip. The length of the clip I tried are 7 seconds and 26 seconds. My NAT is open.
  10. SRASC-[xboxvenue] Win User

    Message saying "Failed to upload clip to xbox live/OneDrive"

    Hey there InhibitedTube92,

    What happens when you try to upload a clip? Are you trying to use Upload Studio to do this? Are you seeing any error messages or error codes at all?

    Does this happen with any game you try to upload a clip with?

    Let us know!
    Thought I'd answer this myself (if it helps)

    When I try to upload the clip, everything is fine except when it comes time to upload to OneDrive where it instantly fails.

    Yes, Upload Studio is being used.

    No, no error messages being seen.

    So far the only game I've been using it with (& it worked fine up to a couple of days ago) is Forza Motorsport 6.
Thema:

error 0x80070006 when i try to open Upload studio

Loading...
  1. error 0x80070006 when i try to open Upload studio - Similar Threads - error 0x80070006 try

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  4. Alguna solución para este error al transmitir

    in XboX Insiders
    Alguna solución para este error al transmitir: Hola, tengo un par de semanas que plane transmitir en vivo, pasa que ya tiene como 3 o 4 dias que el stream se pixelea pero demasiado, y creía que seria mi internet pero hay veces que pasa y hay...
  5. Error installing the update (Alpha)

    in XboX Insiders
    Error installing the update (Alpha): Hello, a friend has this error when installing the Inisider Alpha update on his Xbox One S (500 GB). He even did a factory reset. But nothing wants to work. Source OS : 10.0.26100.9426 Cible OS...
  6. Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(

    in XboX Insiders
    Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(: You create a group or join one and see your profile is shaded. Don't worry, it's a bug that makes you join while you're in the game's voice chat... Just tap it view's button (⧉) and it integrates...
  7. What is the error: e102 00000c01 80070003

    in XboX Insiders
    What is the error: e102 00000c01 80070003: My Xbox one s console hdd broken. I put a new but cant system update.. i need the latest osu1 xbox 10.0.26100.9426 update . Need offline $systemupdate file or when last version Microsoft put to...
  8. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  9. Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.

    in XboX Insiders
    Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.: I was trying to add a friend to my Xbox account and both the app and the web gave the same "try again in a bit. Something went wrong". I tried logging in and out, uninstalling and installing the...
  10. error 0x80070006

    in XBoX on Windows
    error 0x80070006: Dear microsoft I tried to install a game... but this giving installation interrupted the error is 0x80070006 how can I solve this??? And thanks for the tips that didn't work. I think........