Error 0x8000ffff when trying to use nfl app

Discus and support Error 0x8000ffff when trying to use nfl app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It's been doing it for about a month. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, it's the only app that doesn't work, which me being a major nfl fan, is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by July 4 1776, Mar 24, 2014.

1. July 4 1776
    July 4 1776 Guest

It's been doing it for about a month. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, it's the only app that doesn't work, which me being a major nfl fan, is kind of maddening. Any suggestions?

:)

July 4 1776, Mar 24, 2014
  2. 0x8000ffff when accessing NFL Fantasy Game Center while snapped on XBOX One

For the past 4 weeks I have had this issue. I can bring up and snap the NFL app and access everything BUT the fantasy game center. I get the error 0x8000ffff. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app and the error code search was anything but helpful.
    I would love for this to work since...ya know...this as a huge selling point.

Sprayed97Cobra, Mar 24, 2014
  3. Colin2410
    Colin2410 Guest
    NFL App not working

No, I was trying to watch a preseason NFL game. The NFL app is meant to allow you to watch games if you've purchased Game Pass through NFL.com. I did that, and can stream the service on my laptop but when I try to use the app on my Xbox One it gives me the
    error I mentioned in my original post. If you check the comments for the app in the Xbox Marketplace there's a ton of people having the same problem, and no one seems to have a solution. The Game Pass is $100 and a big reason I got it was to be able to watch
    it on my TV which is what this app is supposed to do.

Colin2410, Mar 24, 2014
  4. Error 0x8000ffff when trying to use nfl app

Trust im in the same boat.

SilentGamer895, Mar 24, 2014
  5. July 4 1776
    July 4 1776 Guest
    I've searched everywhere trying to find a solution. It apparently isn't even a problem for that many people

July 4 1776, Mar 24, 2014
  6. July 4 1776
    July 4 1776 Guest
    Bump would really like some help here

July 4 1776, Mar 25, 2014
  7. I'm getting the same error message also.

thatdude2192014, Mar 27, 2014
  8. July 4 1776
    July 4 1776 Guest

So at least I'm not the only one. Nobody knows of a fix?

July 4 1776, Mar 27, 2014
  9. I've searched all over and have come up with nothing

thatdude2192014, Mar 27, 2014
  10. Hey everyone!

I am sorry to hear about the 0x8000ffff issues. In order to make sure that we are not missing any steps to get this sorted, I would like you to try a few steps.

Please give the following steps a shot:

• Press and hold the power button on your console for 10 seconds.
    • Once your console is powered off, unplug the power cord.
    • Leave the console unplugged for 5 minutes and plug in your console.
    • Power on your console .
    • Try to pull up the NFL app.

Let us know how that goes and we'll be standing by to hear from you!

Mister Quimby, Mar 28, 2014
  11. I tried it and it did not work for me. I've tried uninstalled and re-installing also. This is the only app that it seeming to have problems.

thatdude2192014, Mar 29, 2014
  12. July 4 1776
    July 4 1776 Guest
    Come on man Ive been an xbox guy for 10 years you dot think I've tried turning it off and on again lol? Yes I've powered it down and yes I've uninstalled and reinstalled it, neither of which helps

July 4 1776, Mar 31, 2014
  13. Under aTaack
    Under aTaack Guest

I'm having the same issue just after logging my account in to the live nfl feed. I can't find any fix out there on the net.

Under aTaack, Mar 31, 2014
  14. July 4 1776
    July 4 1776 Guest
    So there's a few of us. I also have googled everything with no help or solution available

July 4 1776, Mar 31, 2014
  15. Hey everyone!

We appreciate your information on this issue and we are looking into it. We will update this thread as soon as we have more information. In the mean time, please update this thread if you experience any changes. Thank you for your patience!

Mister Quimby, Apr 1, 2014
Thema:

1. Error 0x8000ffff when trying to use nfl app - Similar Threads - Error 0x8000ffff trying

2. i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS

in XBoX on Consoles
    i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS: i’ve done everything i can think of and even went as far as taking my xbox apart, cleaning it, AND reapplying thermal paste. factory reset unplug for 8 hours( i full power down and unplug it...
  3. Keep getting Error code 0x8000ffff which is not enabling me to access certain features...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting Error code 0x8000ffff which is not enabling me to access certain features...: I keep on getting Error code 0x8000ffff when I access certain features but I'm able to access my account, but not certain features (i.e. creating groups, access to "my games and apps", or even my...
  4. Error code 0x8000FFFF

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x8000FFFF: Whenever I try and open this game that I bought on windows Microsoft store (no man's sky), it asks me to sign in. To which I say yes, and it comes up with this error message. I have tried...
  5. Error 0x8000FFFF: Catastrophic Error "Unable to sign into Xbox Live" when launching No Mans...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x8000FFFF: Catastrophic Error "Unable to sign into Xbox Live" when launching No Mans...: After successfully being able to launch the game (through game pass), I am met with a prompt to sign into an xbox account. After picking an account, the UI temporarily disappears and reappears and...
  6. No me deja entrar en mi cuenta me aparece el error 0x8000ffff[Don't let me in, my error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No me deja entrar en mi cuenta me aparece el error 0x8000ffff[Don't let me in, my error...: No me deja utilizar mi cuenta [Translation - Don't let me use my cuenta] 511c847f-0890-48ab-939b-cb64d62c4598
  7. Fix this error online (0x8000ffff) - but nothing seems wrong when i look at my account.live.com

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fix this error online (0x8000ffff) - but nothing seems wrong when i look at my account.live.com: Hi all, I opened a new account on my son's Xbox 1s to go alongside his regular account and so that his brother could use it. It worked for about a day and then I got the error message in the...
  8. Error 0x8000ffff en acceso a carpeta de descarga de juegos desde la plataforma xbox PC...

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x8000ffff en acceso a carpeta de descarga de juegos desde la plataforma xbox PC...: Hola. tengo una consulta acerca de xbox game pass PC. Resulta que en preguntas frecuentes dice lo siguiente " Xbox Game Pass para pc (beta) admite mod? los juegos de Xbox Game Pass para PC...
  9. Error 0X8000ffff

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0X8000ffff: Hi, When I was playing Fallout 4 ( invested like 10+hrs) in Xbox one, the game froze, I restarted the Xbox and tried launching the game, but would only get a black screen. I then uninstalled...
  10. Error Code 0x8000FFFF Comes Up When I Attempt to Play Minecraft or Roblox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code 0x8000FFFF Comes Up When I Attempt to Play Minecraft or Roblox.: Last night I updated Roblox because I had a friend who wanted to play it and while it updated, I continued to play Minecraft. When the update finished, I was unable to start Roblox in any way and...