error 0x80004005 - Can't connect to microsoft store, or play any games from my game pass

Discus and support error 0x80004005 - Can't connect to microsoft store, or play any games from my game pass in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I recently got the game pass, but when launching any game, it tells me "error 0x80004005" after trying to connect to my account while the game is... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Antonin735, Mar 23, 2023.

1. Antonin735
    Antonin735 Guest

error 0x80004005 - Can't connect to microsoft store, or play any games from my game pass

Hi,

I recently got the game pass, but when launching any game, it tells me "error 0x80004005" after trying to connect to my account while the game is launching

I then tried to loggout and re-login on microsoft store, and this is where I'm stuck now, because I can't login back "We met an error, please try again later"

I can connect to the Xbox App fine tho, but each time I launch a game it asks me to connect myself to Xbox live, and I'm stuck with the error 0x80004005 and can't launch the game.

My windows 10 is up to date, I plan to go on Windows 11 to see if the problem is still up

:)

Antonin735, Mar 23, 2023
  2. Antonin735 Win User

Hi,

I thank you for your help, after updating to windows 11 (which I was going to do at some point), it appears the issue has been solved, I don't have any problems launching games. Thank you again for your continuous help during the issue

Best regards,

Antonin
  3. Antonin735 Win User

Hi,

I couldn't launch my game, I had to download the "game service", to launch my game (see screenshot)

After that, same error, can't play the game

I will look into the teredo troubleshoot link you sent me

[​IMG]
  4. Kimmy_24 Win User

The error code you're getting usually shows up on Xbox console, you can check here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/errors/erro....

Try clearing MS store cache too. Press the Win + R key to open the Run dialog.

Type cmd and click OK to open Command Prompt.

In the Command Prompt window, type the following command and hit Enter to execute:

WSReset.exe

then check if you have any pending updates using this link https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo... or select Start > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update , and then select Check for updates.

If there's nothing pending, kindly right-click the Start button on your taskbar, and then select Windows Terminal (Admin). In the Administrator: Windows PowerShell screen, type the following command and press Enter:

Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage -allusers

Restart your PC then try launching your games again.
  5. Antonin735 Win User

Hi,

>First of all, regarding Teredo it tells me that "Teredo is not eligible" & "This could prevent you from playing online"

>Then, in the Services section, the "Xbox Accessory Management" was set on Manual, I set it on Automatic, it is the only xbox service I can found here, I can't find any other services related to Xbox (see screenshot)

IP Helper was already set on automatic by the way.

[​IMG]
  6. Antonin735 Win User

Ah

the change from W10 to W11 solved it to me
Thema:

1. error 0x80004005 - Can't connect to microsoft store, or play any games from my game pass - Similar Threads - error 0x80004005 Can't

2. Error code 0x80004005 every time I try and download a game from the Xbox app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80004005 every time I try and download a game from the Xbox app.: I even fully installed Starfield using my Gamepass and it waited until the very end to decide to not install. No clue why it won't work. It does this on the Microsoft store, too, but shows...
  3. Minecraft error 0x80004005

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft error 0x80004005: When I tried to log in my minecraft account, I found that an error message popped up. Due to some weird reason I can't insert image here, so I'll type the error message out. Error Code:...
  4. Can't login to Halo: The Master Chief Collection (xbox account error code 0x80004005)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login to Halo: The Master Chief Collection (xbox account error code 0x80004005): Hello. I am having a problem logging in to Halo MCC with my xbox account. I purchased the game on microsoft store and it doesn't let me sign in. It says "Couldn't sign in to xbox live" with this...
  5. Can't Connect to xbox live error 0x80004005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Connect to xbox live error 0x80004005: hey i have had this issue for 2 days now cant play any game pass games on my xbox live account but can use my flat mates account on my pc and works no issue. have tried everything on the support...
  6. 0x80004005 ("We can't sign you in to Xbox Live") error affecting one individual PC game. No...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x80004005 ("We can't sign you in to Xbox Live") error affecting one individual PC game. No...: Hi. I'm having a nightmare with the Xbox Edition of Football Manager 21. I've been playing it almost since launch on my laptop without any issues, and even as recently as Thursday I was on...
  7. Error code 0x80004005. (can't connect to xbox live/No se puede conectar a xbox live) No...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80004005. (can't connect to xbox live/No se puede conectar a xbox live) No...: I downloaded on my PC with gamepass "no man's sky". I could play it the first time with my friend but after I tried it again a message showed saying I cant connect to xbox live with the error code...
  8. Error 0x80004005 can't sign into xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x80004005 can't sign into xbox live: I downloaded Yakuza Like A Dragon from the Xbox Game Pass and received this error code when it asks me to sign in. I can play any other game from the game pass beside this one. [img]...
  9. Can't sign in to xbox games app on Windows 8.1, error 0xc00d11cd (0x80004005).

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in to xbox games app on Windows 8.1, error 0xc00d11cd (0x80004005).: When logging onto any game I get a message that I need to accept new terms of service When I try to open the Xbox games app on Windows 8.1 I get this error 0xc00d11cd (0x80004005). I have grid...
  10. Can't sign in to xbox games app on Windows 8.1, error 0xc00d11cd (0x80004005).

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in to xbox games app on Windows 8.1, error 0xc00d11cd (0x80004005).: First I start Minesweeper app but it doesn't automatically sign me in to xbox service as usual. It response as following. --------------------------------------------- Our terms of service...