Error 0x000001

Discus and support Error 0x000001 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Trying to install fh5 I keep getting error 0x000001 I updated bios so I could update to windows 11 as was told this would fix the issue but still won’t... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ReeceT1992, Nov 12, 2021.

  1. ReeceT1992
    ReeceT1992 Guest

    Error 0x000001


    Trying to install fh5 I keep getting error 0x000001 I updated bios so I could update to windows 11 as was told this would fix the issue but still won’t install, I have tried reinstalling fh4 and that works fine so nothing to do with pc. I payed extra for ultimate so I could get early access and 2 days have passed and still no fix

    :)
     
    ReeceT1992, Nov 12, 2021
    #1
  2. Jamie1993 Win User

    Casenr: 1031794530 - Xbox App on PC (Win 10) Can't install anything.

    Doing this has surprisingly helped fix the error code of 0x000001
  3. MateusFontana Win User

    Error 0x000001

    Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

    First, welcome to the Xbox community and we're sorry you're having this issue. Usually, this is an issue that is related to the Gaming Services application, the issue can be resolved by fixing it, however, some users have reported that this is no longer working. Anyway, I suggest you try the solutions below, please.

    First make sure you are using the latest version of windows, to do this follow the instructions below.

    Select the Start button and then go to Settings > Update and Security > Windows Update.

    - If there are no updates to be made, please proceed with the solutions below.

    Solution 1:

    Open RegEdit as an administrator and delete the following Services:

    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServices]

    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServicesNet]

    PC reboot

    Install gaming service like you would normally

    Solution 2:

    Go to Windows settings

    Applications

    Applications and Features

    Look for Gaming Services

    Click on it

    Advanced options

    Tap repair

    - If it doesn't work, try the alternative below.

    Download the Create Windows 11 installation media application from the link below, at the end of the download run the application, and then follow the instructions given by the program at the end click on upgrade. Rest assured none of your files will be lost, this is a system restore that will try to fix this error.

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

    * Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  4. HassanJassir Win User

    Update “KB5004476” is not showing up in my updates, meaning I can’t fix Gamepass.

    Hi,

    Having the same error with the Xbox Gamepass app, although I can start the games properly, I'm getting an error every time I try to install a new one (0x000001).

    Did this solution twice and went over the whole update process, but still no luck, the only Optional Update I was able to install was the KB5004296 but the KB5004476 is nowhere to be found. When downloading it from the Update Catalog, it says it can't be installed either.

    I use Windows 10 21H1.

    Any advice?

    Thanks!
  5. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

    Installtion with microsoft game pass won't work error code 0x000001

  6. Dérek Augusto Win User

    Xbox Game Pass Microsoft Flight Simulator Problem

    Try reinstalling Gaming Service again, friend. Please.

    Because the error 0x000001 concerns the Gaming Servic

    Hold Win + I and go to Apps > Apps & Features.
    locate Gaming Service and tap the menu button (...).
    Advanced Options > Reset.
    click Reset and confirm.

    Later:

    Win + X and select Windows Terminal (Admin).
    Enter the command below:

    get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

    Wait for it to complete, and then type this other command:

    start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

    When it finishes installing, restart your PC and see if the error remains
Thema:

Error 0x000001

Loading...
  1. Error 0x000001 - Similar Threads - Error 0x000001

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  4. Alguna solución para este error al transmitir

    in XboX Insiders
    Alguna solución para este error al transmitir: Hola, tengo un par de semanas que plane transmitir en vivo, pasa que ya tiene como 3 o 4 dias que el stream se pixelea pero demasiado, y creía que seria mi internet pero hay veces que pasa y hay...
  5. Error installing the update (Alpha)

    in XboX Insiders
    Error installing the update (Alpha): Hello, a friend has this error when installing the Inisider Alpha update on his Xbox One S (500 GB). He even did a factory reset. But nothing wants to work. Source OS : 10.0.26100.9426 Cible OS...
  6. Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(

    in XboX Insiders
    Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(: You create a group or join one and see your profile is shaded. Don't worry, it's a bug that makes you join while you're in the game's voice chat... Just tap it view's button (⧉) and it integrates...
  7. What is the error: e102 00000c01 80070003

    in XboX Insiders
    What is the error: e102 00000c01 80070003: My Xbox one s console hdd broken. I put a new but cant system update.. i need the latest osu1 xbox 10.0.26100.9426 update . Need offline $systemupdate file or when last version Microsoft put to...
  8. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  9. Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.

    in XboX Insiders
    Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.: I was trying to add a friend to my Xbox account and both the app and the web gave the same "try again in a bit. Something went wrong". I tried logging in and out, uninstalling and installing the...
  10. Installtion with microsoft game pass won't work error code 0x000001

    in XBoX on Windows
    Installtion with microsoft game pass won't work error code 0x000001: i have the error code 0x000001 on every installation. Accordingly, I can not install games on the PC. I have also searched the Internet, but unfortunately there seems to be no solution, although...