Error 0x0000001 Xbox Game Pass PC

Discus and support Error 0x0000001 Xbox Game Pass PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If you cant install games and you received the error 0x0000001 you will probably need to repair game services (there are two options, repair and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DanielP.A., Dec 5, 2020.

  1. DanielP.A.
    DanielP.A. Guest

    Error 0x0000001 Xbox Game Pass PC


    If you cant install games and you received the error 0x0000001 you will probably need to repair game services (there are two options, repair and restore, i have used twice and it fix my problem... I hope this helps to another people!

    :)
     
    DanielP.A., Dec 5, 2020
    #1
  2. dennistaylor6 Win User

    no age restriction on console, restriction on pc on game pass for pc but not ea app.

    reset xbox app.tried to download fallout .Error code 0x0000001.
  3. JandelRodriguez Win User

    Can't install Forza Horizon 5 on the Xbox app using Game Pass (PC)

    You get the error 0x0000001 right ?
  4. KSoboh Win User

    Error 0x0000001

    Hi Vinicius,

    Firstly many thanks for your suggestions and the fact you took the time to write a detailed steps guide was very well done.

    I tried all your steps and nothing worked even the restore, so I resorted to the last option of formatting my pc as all my games are on another drive, which is good for me. And this fix the issue for me now it works as it should.
  5. TylerBarrett4 Win User

    Error 0x0000001

    Are you trying to install onto a different drive? I was pulling out my hair trying to figure this out. I eventually fixed it by following these steps:

    • Open Windows Settings
    • Go to System
    • In the left hand list go to Storage
    • At the bottom of this page go to "Change where new content is saved"
    • Set "New apps will save to" to the drive you are trying to use.
    After I did this viola it started to install games again. This was of course AFTER spending my entire morning doing every other troubleshooting step I could relating to this app. Don't know HOW Microsoft fails at the most basic things
  6. KEVOX Win User

    Error 0x0000001

    None of the above worked :(
Thema:

Error 0x0000001 Xbox Game Pass PC

Loading...
  1. Error 0x0000001 Xbox Game Pass PC - Similar Threads - Error 0x0000001 Game

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  4. Alguna solución para este error al transmitir

    in XboX Insiders
    Alguna solución para este error al transmitir: Hola, tengo un par de semanas que plane transmitir en vivo, pasa que ya tiene como 3 o 4 dias que el stream se pixelea pero demasiado, y creía que seria mi internet pero hay veces que pasa y hay...
  5. Error installing the update (Alpha)

    in XboX Insiders
    Error installing the update (Alpha): Hello, a friend has this error when installing the Inisider Alpha update on his Xbox One S (500 GB). He even did a factory reset. But nothing wants to work. Source OS : 10.0.26100.9426 Cible OS...
  6. Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(

    in XboX Insiders
    Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(: You create a group or join one and see your profile is shaded. Don't worry, it's a bug that makes you join while you're in the game's voice chat... Just tap it view's button (⧉) and it integrates...
  7. I can't install any game from the xbox gamepass, it tells me error 0x0000001

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install any game from the xbox gamepass, it tells me error 0x0000001: Hi, i have already updated my windows 10 to the last version, i tried to restore, repair and uninstall and installing again the xbox app and the microsoft store. I already tried to restore my pc...
  8. Cannot install games on xbox app getting the 0x0000001 error. Have followed all advice on...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot install games on xbox app getting the 0x0000001 error. Have followed all advice on...: Hi there, I bought game pass a few weeks ago and as of yet have been unable to play anything. I cannot install games and keep getting the 0x00000001 error code. I have tried the following advice...
  9. Error 0x0000001

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x0000001: When I try downloading Master Chief Collection or Forza Horizon 5 from gamepass, error code 0x00000001 appears. I tried downloading other games like Horizon 4, Minecraft etc. to verify and the...
  10. Can't download Xbox Game Pass games (0x0000001 error)

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't download Xbox Game Pass games (0x0000001 error): I have literally tried everything to fix this issue and nothing worked. I just want to play Yakuza :c submitted by /u/SnooStrawberries1642 [link] [comments]

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. gamepasspc 0000001