errm i need help with the og xbox i have one in my hands

Discus and support errm i need help with the og xbox i have one in my hands in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Greetings! I am in possession of an original Xbox from the late 90s to early 2000s and I require some assistance before proceeding with its... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ILoveOgXbox, May 15, 2023.

  1. ILoveOgXbox
    ILoveOgXbox Guest

    errm i need help with the og xbox i have one in my hands


    Greetings! I am in possession of an original Xbox from the late 90s to early 2000s and I require some assistance before proceeding with its disassembly. I attempted to turn on the console by pressing the power button, but to my disappointment, the light failed to turn on. Moreover, the fan only turned on briefly and shut off immediately after releasing the button. This issue persisted even after multiple attempts, and eventually, the console stopped responding altogether. I tried holding and pressing the power button, but to no avail. Could you please help me identify and troubleshoot this problem? Alternatively, any guidance on the repair process would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

    :)
     
    ILoveOgXbox, May 15, 2023
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    errm i need help with the og xbox i have one in my hands

    We cannot assist with self-repair.
  3. petertoledo Win User

    Xbox One S Turning Itself Off

    How old is your Xbox One S? It could be from overuse or just being old. I have a OG Xbox One and my power brick needed to be replaced. Im pretty sure the Xbox One S's dont have a outside power brick like the OG Xbox Ones do. Honestly as you said if this
    is the issue just save your cash for the new Xbox One.
  4. Misconfigured Win User

    i have a huge problem!

    Errm I think you have run out of options here sorry mate but you may have to make a new account
  5. Maccadooooooooo Win User

    Skyrim Vampires

    oh errm eeer yes yes of course - ironic that I was watching Lost Boys last night.....
  6. darkist1 Win User

    How many Xboxes do you have?

    I only have the 2 Xbox's at the moment. The Xbox One X and the Xbox One OG which my Fiance uses.
Thema:

errm i need help with the og xbox i have one in my hands

Loading...
  1. errm i need help with the og xbox i have one in my hands - Similar Threads - errm need help

  2. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  6. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  7. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]
  8. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  9. Disc to digital questions I need answered.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital questions I need answered.: So my question is if I put my disc in on my old Xbox and I sign into my new Xbox without a disc drive do I still get the game digitally on my series s even tho I didn’t use the disc on it since it...
  10. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]