Erfolge in Skyrim [Edit - translation] - Achievements in Skyrim

Discus and support Erfolge in Skyrim [Edit - translation] - Achievements in Skyrim in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Plattform: Xbox one keine Cheats oder mods verwendet. Gespielte Missionen die für Erfolge benötigt werden, werden nach Abschluss nicht mit dem Erfolg... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by fabianreinhard, Dec 11, 2019.

1. Erfolge in Skyrim [Edit - translation] - Achievements in Skyrim

Plattform: Xbox one

keine Cheats oder mods verwendet.

Gespielte Missionen die für Erfolge benötigt werden, werden nach Abschluss nicht mit dem Erfolg belohnt und bleibt somit noch offen.

Gibt es etwas was übersehen wurde von meiner Seite?

Z.B:

Heiraten- Aela geheiratet, kein Erfolg

Erwachen- abgeschlossene Mission

und einige mehr..

Ich bekomme noch erfolge jedoch werden einige übersehen..

[Edit - Translation] - Platform: Xbox one

no cheats or mods used.

Played missions needed for achievements will not be rewarded with success on completion and will remain open.

Is there something overlooked by my side?

e.g:

Marriage- Aela married, no success

Awakened Mission

and a few more..

I still get successes but some are overlooked ..

:)

fabianreinhard, Dec 11, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Fabian,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. I understand that you are completing the requirements for achievements but they are not unlocking. If you haven't already, check out this link for troubleshooting achievements: Problems
    with Xbox One achievements and challenges

Hope this helps!
  3. Funkymonke1243568789 Win User

Achievements not working Skyrim anniversary edition

Unfortunately, the Skyrim anniversary edition doesn't include achievements or you installed it on an app website or that isn't owned by Microsoft.
  4. Tore187 Win User

Guthaben abgebucht, aber nicht verlängert [Edit - Transaltion] - Credit debited but not extended

Habe das konto entfernt und neu hinzugefügt. Kein erfolg

[Edit - Translation] - I removed and added the account. No success
  5. Ethan Chiswell Win User

Why are achievements for Skyrim special edition not unlocking???

I’ve been able to unlock other achievements on Skyrim and other games but there are some specific achievements just in Skyrim
  6. SharpLivingfree Win User

Achievement showing 100% but not unlocking

I have the "A new you" achievement in Skyrim special edition at 100% but it isn't unlocking. i have completed the requirement of this achievement a couple of times already but it still isn't unlocking.
Thema:

1. Erfolge in Skyrim [Edit - translation] - Achievements in Skyrim - Similar Threads - Erfolge Skyrim Edit

2. Creation menu and Anniversary Content inaccessible in Skyrim?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Creation menu and Anniversary Content inaccessible in Skyrim?: I bought the Skyrim Anniversary edition bundle that includes the Special Edition and the Anniversary Edition. But most of the Anniversary content doesn't show up in my game. In the Main Menu, I...
  3. how do i get bethesda.net to show up for skyrim ? It does not show on my xbox s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i get bethesda.net to show up for skyrim ? It does not show on my xbox s: Bethesda.net and also the mods or the legendary stuff is missing fd5454b9-dd6b-418f-84f8-5c31ff84fc21
  4. how to reset load order on xcloud (skyrim)i

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to reset load order on xcloud (skyrim)i: in short, i messed up my skyrim load order by mistake, and accidentally restarted the app. i cant remove the mod that i know is messing it up, so im wondering if xbox can completely wipe my data...
  5. I can’t sync my Skyrim saves from xbox one s to xbox series x (Your other Xbox console is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t sync my Skyrim saves from xbox one s to xbox series x (Your other Xbox console is...: This is very specific problem I seem to be having so please bear with me. I'm trying to transfer my Skyrim saves from Xbox one s to Xbox series x but apparently it can't connect my Skyrim saves...
  6. Skyrim Creation Club wont download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim Creation Club wont download.: I bought Skyrim Anniversary Edition from Gamestop and i had all the Creation Club content before. I downloaded the update and none of my owned creation club content is working. Tried re...
  7. Nexus Mods on Skyrim Special Edition for PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nexus Mods on Skyrim Special Edition for PC: I know we can now specify where to install games from the Microsoft Store. I know in the past, you couldn't use mods on Skyrim or other games due to them being installed into an encrypted folder....
  8. Just bought Skyrim Anniversary Ed for Xbox specifically for the mods.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought Skyrim Anniversary Ed for Xbox specifically for the mods.: Now the server is inaccessible and it's telling me I have to sign up for x-twitter be to get any details as to when it will be back up. Is this a joke? Ffs 07b07ba4-424e-428b-82c9-430e9d70551c
  9. Error code 0x87e0000f when downloading The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x87e0000f when downloading The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim: I'm trying to download the game, but exactly at 56% with 15.4GB downloaded, the error happens and i can't continue the download. Tried cancelling and trying again, but the exact same thing happens...
  10. I recently bought Skyrim Anniversary Edition online but a lot of the Creation Club content...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought Skyrim Anniversary Edition online but a lot of the Creation Club content...: I can see the backpacks and fishing but Goldenhills Plantation and Bloodchill Manor are nowhere to be found on the map. On the menu it states that all Creation Club content is installed. I have...