Epson 3010e: Xbox One Controller won't connect even after the directions are followed.

Discus and support Epson 3010e: Xbox One Controller won't connect even after the directions are followed. in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Epson (Televisions) 3010e: Xbox One Controller won't connect even after the directions are followed. Hey there LEGO Undocked, Thanks for reaching out... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by LEGO Undocked, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Epson 3010e: Xbox One Controller won't connect even after the directions are followed.

Epson (Televisions) 3010e: Xbox One Controller won't connect even after the directions are followed.
    Hey there LEGO Undocked,

Thanks for reaching out to the Xbox Forums for advice on which next steps you should take with this problem.

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing this problem, but if the steps outlined in our website do not help the controller connect, then I would highly recommend trying to get the controller replaced if possible at

Request an Xbox controller replacement

If your controller within warranty, you should be able to get an exchange for free, but if not I would suggest replacing it on your own.

Thanks!

:)

LEGO Undocked, Jul 4, 2019
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Epson 3010e: Xbox One Controller won't connect even after the directions are followed.

Hey there LEGO Undocked,

Thanks for reaching out to the Xbox Forums for advice on which next steps you should take with this problem.

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing this problem, but if the steps outlined in our website do not help the controller connect, then I would highly recommend trying to get the controller replaced if possible at

Request an Xbox controller replacement

If your controller within warranty, you should be able to get an exchange for free, but if not I would suggest replacing it on your own.

Thanks!
  3. Miku Sakuya Win User

Xbox One Controller won't connect even after the directions are followed.

Did you make sure to plug it into the xbox with a cord to see if it needs an update the controllers typically come with one
  4. Tarnend Win User

you could try connecting the controller via the usb cable that comes with the console and see if it works when connected via that method as that also then pairs the controller.

Regards
  5. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

6. Gmokus42 Win User

Setup "On" command with Epson PowerLite 3020 Projector

Thanks, this worked for me as well. Once the screen went black after "sending the mute command", I pressed A and the screen came back. We tested a few more commands (all of which stayed on the screen) and it has been fine from there. I'm using an Epson
    3010e.
Thema:

1. Epson 3010e: Xbox One Controller won't connect even after the directions are followed. - Similar Threads - Epson 3010e Controller

2. How do I get the audio at my PC to work thru my Epson overhead projector?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get the audio at my PC to work thru my Epson overhead projector?: How do I get the audio at my laptop PC work thru my Epson overhead projector? 178ee382-da5f-437e-9430-677137fe9fff
  3. Epson 3010e: Hisense 4K issues

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Epson 3010e: Hisense 4K issues: Epson (Televisions) 3010e: Hisense 4K issues Have you set the TV's hdmi setting to 'enhanced', and connected the xbox to one of the 4k ports? ec94d9f5-1685-45d5-a4f5-b26ac4df6e32
  4. Epson 3010e: Xbox one s loses signal as soon as switched to 4k on a Hisense 50a6100uw UHD...

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Epson 3010e: Xbox one s loses signal as soon as switched to 4k on a Hisense 50a6100uw UHD...: Epson (Televisions) 3010e: Xbox one s loses signal as soon as switched to 4k on a Hisense 50a6100uw UHD 4k TV. Hisense isnt the best quality tv they make the low budget sharp brand with sharp...
  5. Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 5040UB with Denon S720W having issues with 4k

in XBoX on Consoles
    Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 5040UB with Denon S720W having issues with 4k: Hi all, I am very confused. My Projector says it supports 4k HDR10 and so does my reciever. However, when I go to display settings 4k detail it says my TV setup doesn't support 4k 10-bit at 50hz,...
  6. Epson 3010e: Xbox formats for her tv's

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Epson 3010e: Xbox formats for her tv's: Epson (Televisions) 3010e: Xbox formats for her tv's No TV supports 36bit,that would be impossible. You might be looking at the wrong statistic there. Xbox supports Hdr10, as the poster above...
  7. Epson 3010e: Record live TV on X Box 1S?

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Epson 3010e: Record live TV on X Box 1S?: Epson (Televisions) 3010e: Record live TV on X Box 1S? Sorry, but no, there are no current plans or options to record TV on your console. It was planned previously but has since been canceled:...
  8. Epson 3010e: I want to do A muti screen set up like they did at e3, with 3 tvs sharing one ...

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Epson 3010e: I want to do A muti screen set up like they did at e3, with 3 tvs sharing one ...: Epson (Televisions) 3010e: I want to do A muti screen set up like they did at e3, with 3 tvs sharing one giant screen I would like to know how to do A triple screen set up for the Xbox one to...
  9. Epson 9300 and Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Epson 9300 and Xbox One S: I have the Epson 9300 PJ, an xbox one S and a Yamaha RXA3070. Is it possible with this combination to get all the boxes ticked for HDR on xbox one? Anyone have the same setup? The Epson I'm sure...
  10. Xbox one X and Epson 5040UB HDR10 for gaming.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X and Epson 5040UB HDR10 for gaming.: So me and my father just got the xbox one X and have it hooked up straight to the hdmi1 port on the projector and we cannot get HDR10 to work. The checklist says it doesn't support it even though...