Epic games launcher is not working, it's showing a error code 0xc000007b pls help

Discus and support Epic games launcher is not working, it's showing a error code 0xc000007b pls help in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; It's showing a error code of 0xc000007b I had fone every thing in my book, but still not ok Pls help 09fbc9f3-2156-4e4a-8f6d-7c9e7eace372 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Senira Kumarasiri, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Epic games launcher is not working, it's showing a error code 0xc000007b pls help

It's showing a error code of 0xc000007b

I had fone every thing in my book, but still not ok

Pls help

:)

Senira Kumarasiri, Nov 25, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Epic games launcher is not working, it's showing a error code 0xc000007b pls help

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Senira

Is this happening only with the Epic launcher?
    If that’s the case the best option is reach Epic dedicated support here:

https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/contact-us

But before that try using these articles:
    https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/epic-games...
    https://thedroidguy.com/epic-games-0xc000007b-e...

This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. XBF - Drew Win User

0xc000007b error while installing CATIA

4. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Can’t play any games on epic games and gta launcher because of error code 0xc000007b

Hi, Cyxociano,

I hope you are doing well today. Welcome to the Xbox Community. Thank you for reaching out to Xbox Forums. You are reporting an error code when using the Epic game store launcher and attempting to play GTA? Does GTA open the Rockstar launcher and crash as well? Unfortunately, we do not provide support for 3rd party launchers. Have you contacted Epic support and made them aware of this issue when attempting to play GTA? Also, which GTA title are you trying to play? Here is the link to their site and support page. I would submit a ticket and provide screenshots if you have them. You may also need to submit a ticket to Rockstar support. Researching the code you provided 0xc000007b, this comes back as an issue with the Epic game store, Rockstar launcher, or the game within the Epic game store. You may need to reinstall. This error code is also attributed to issues with your operating system. Here is one suggestion you can try as well.

Suggestion: Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files. If some Windows functions aren't working or Windows crashes, use the System File Checker to scan Windows and restore your files. Sometimes corrupted files can cause issues.

I hope these suggestions help! If this answers your question, please mark the thread as "Answered."
  5. SammyVS Win User

Fortnite

But did you use the codes in the launcher from Epic Games?
  6. Babbzor Win User

Open Tray - Unrecognized Disc - Status Error Code 03 80 00

i have that error code on only at fable 2 -.- that game works on my frends xbox but not on mine xbox slim pls help
Thema:

1. Epic games launcher is not working, it's showing a error code 0xc000007b pls help - Similar Threads - Epic games launcher

2. My epic games account was hacked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My epic games account was hacked: Epic Games told me I need email receipts is there any way to get the Xsolla receipt other than from gmail. Is there a way for me to get it from Xbox or from my bank I need help please....
  3. Hi.. I'm always trying to log in into epic games but its always gave me an errer. And...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi.. I'm always trying to log in into epic games but its always gave me an errer. And...: Hi.. I'm always trying to log in into epic games but its always gave me an errer. And another problem when I using my PC after a little time its gave me AN ERROR TOO....
  4. Whenever I try to log into my Epic Games account, the website redirects me to a tab that...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Whenever I try to log into my Epic Games account, the website redirects me to a tab that...: Whenever I try to login to my Epic Games account normally on the Epic Games website, the website redirects me (whenever I press sign in) to a page that forces me to make a new account. I have...
  5. Unable to open the Epic Games Launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to open the Epic Games Launcher: When I try opening the launcher it says "please wait while we start your update" and its been like that for a month now. I contacted some Epic Games employees but they told me that the issue is...
  6. Can not open Battle.Net or Epic Games Launcher

in XBoX on Windows
    Can not open Battle.Net or Epic Games Launcher: I have recently ran into the problem where I get an error every time I try to open battle net or it dosent say anything at all. The same thing goes for epic games launcher. Every once in a while,...
  7. Can’t play any games on epic games and gta launcher because of error code 0xc000007b

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play any games on epic games and gta launcher because of error code 0xc000007b: Hi so I have been trying it play games on Epic Games and Rockstar launcher but I can’t because of the error code 0xc000007b I keep getting the same message about that error code and I have been...
  8. Integrate Epic Games Launcher Games in to Xbox App for both Xbox and Pc. import owned games...

in XBoX on Windows
    Integrate Epic Games Launcher Games in to Xbox App for both Xbox and Pc. import owned games...: I own a few of games that are cross platform games like Batman Arkham Knight own it in Epic Games Launcher and own the disc version on my Xbox one X, my pc version has more video effects like...
  9. So Epic Games Launcher have given out these 6 Batman games for free this week, was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So Epic Games Launcher have given out these 6 Batman games for free this week, was...: Hello RobertXbox! First thank for the info, i dont know there are free! Sadly, they run in diferent platforms so you cant run theses games on your xbox, but you can run them on your pc and play...
  10. epic games launcher

in XBoX on Windows
    epic games launcher: bonjour pouvez vous m'aidez ouvrir mon launcher epic s'il vous lait b6543cf3-2ef0-4b39-97d7-5ee754d39adc