Epic games launcher is not working, it's showing a error code 0xc000007b pls help

Discus and support Epic games launcher is not working, it's showing a error code 0xc000007b pls help in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; It's showing a error code of 0xc000007b I had fone every thing in my book, but still not ok Pls help 09fbc9f3-2156-4e4a-8f6d-7c9e7eace372 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Senira Kumarasiri, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Epic games launcher is not working, it's showing a error code 0xc000007b pls help

It's showing a error code of 0xc000007b

I had fone every thing in my book, but still not ok

Pls help

:)

Senira Kumarasiri, Nov 25, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Epic games launcher is not working, it's showing a error code 0xc000007b pls help

Is this happening only with the epic games launcher?
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Senira

Is this happening only with the Epic launcher?
    If that’s the case the best option is reach Epic dedicated support here:

https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/contact-us

But before that try using these articles:
    https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/epic-games...
    https://thedroidguy.com/epic-games-0xc000007b-e...

This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  4. Senira Kumarasiri Win User

i contacted them but the are telling this i have to contact microsoft support for this issue
  5. KhajiBower34 Win User

Can't open Epic Games Launcher

Hello Adithya P, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I understand your frustration. Here are some solutions that could help you fix the issue with error 0xc000007b in Epic Games Launcher:

Reinstall Epic Games Launcher: Click Start. Type “Add or Remove Programs” and press Enter. Search for Epic Games Launcher and select it. Click Uninstall. Once this is done, download the latest installer from www.epicgames.com to reinstall the launcher

Verify the game: Close the game (if you are running it). Open Epic Games launcher. Select Library at the top left. Below the game tile, click on the three dots. Select Verify. Wait for the process to complete. Start the game and check if error 0xc000007b appears again

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  6. yahya adnane Win User

How to fix error 0x8000000d when I was trying to login in Xbox live ?

hey kimmy, i have error code 0x8000000D on xbox live and the minecraft launcher, any help pls
Thema:

1. Epic games launcher is not working, it's showing a error code 0xc000007b pls help - Similar Threads - Epic games launcher

2. My xbox account doesnt want to work on the epic games launcher when I type in the right...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox account doesnt want to work on the epic games launcher when I type in the right...: I really need help with this 79520bff-8eb9-4145-9e45-07e5f208fd5d
  3. Can't open Epic Games Launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't open Epic Games Launcher: Can't open Epic Games Launcher due to this error. [img] 38903cb5-fb94-43e5-995f-f8ce26d113d3
  4. My xbox account wont link to my epic games launcher on pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox account wont link to my epic games launcher on pc: ive tried a dozen things to get the right xbox account to link but it gives me an old email thats my brothers but i dont have that now im trying to link my current account to it but i cant verify...
  5. Problem with epic games launcher file issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with epic games launcher file issue: [img] Hello i have some problem with the epic games launcher when i want to launch it do not works . I tryed to repair or uninstall it totally, but anything is working . Thanks for your help !...
  6. Deleting Epic Games Launcher

in XBoX on Windows
    Deleting Epic Games Launcher: So, my problem is that when I try to uninstall Epic Games Launcher it's always telling me the Launcher is running on my Lenovo IdeaPad 3 Windows 11 when there is no window that says Epic Games...
  7. cant open epic games launcher, says there is something wrong with my gpu

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant open epic games launcher, says there is something wrong with my gpu: I cant open the epic games launcher and it is very slow. Sometimes is says something is wrong with my gpu, and I have restarted my pc over and over but nothing is working...
  8. Epic Games launcher not installing or uninstalling

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Epic Games launcher not installing or uninstalling: I dont know how it happened but for the moments when it did work i tried to open fortnite and it did open but my pc turned off and now the launcher wont work i tried contacting epic games but they...
  9. How to install sims 4 add on from epic games launcher to xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to install sims 4 add on from epic games launcher to xbox?: I got an add on from the epic games launcher and I can't find a way to install it I'm very confused 13c99b0a-7a4a-49cb-aa79-ee2d1ff106f9
  10. So I brought Dead by daylight on Epic games launcher if I brought an Add-on to the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I brought Dead by daylight on Epic games launcher if I brought an Add-on to the game...: I brought Dead by day light for PC but I used the Epic games launcher I was going to buy the Ghost face add-on with my Microsoft credits if I do buy the add-on from the Microsoft store is it going...