Epic Games Account Access

Discus and support Epic Games Account Access in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Today I got account banned for inappropriate behavior then apparently for cheating which is weird because who would spend like 300$ for something to be... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ClippedYou, Feb 3, 2023.

1. Epic Games Account Access

Today I got account banned for inappropriate behavior then apparently for cheating which is weird because who would spend like 300$ for something to be banned then just have to pay like another 30$ to get unbanned but I wanted to know if enforcement would allow me to get access to sign into my epic games account because my Xbox is the only thing linked to my epic games account so I can link like my google account to it so I don’t lose my over 200$ worth of games and addons.

:)

ClippedYou, Feb 3, 2023
  2. Jonny306 Win User

Hello there!

My name is Jonny and I will be the Independent Advisor for Microsoft assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your concern.

Sadly the Epic Games account would be permanently linked. Because it is a permanent action, I am very sorry to say, they can't be unlinked :(
  3. telephotoedgar2 Win User

Change Xbox account Email

Hi,

sorry but can't transfer the games or progress to another account.

You mentioned the game Fortnite, I only know this:

if you access to your account from epic games, you can unlink the epic games account from the xbox account and then, that epic account can be linked to another microsoft account / email.
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I want to be able to have the same skins on my new Xbox Account, is that possible?

Yes, the game progression is tied to your Epic Account, once you link your Microsoft/Xbox Account to it, it will have access to the same skins and purchases from your Epic Account.
  5. Tezzerrific Win User

I'm am trying to put my parental control 6 digit pin in & it keeps telling me it's incorrect. I then proceeded to changing it then I'm told again that it's still incorrect.

this is still an epic issue, as the game is theirs and running on their servers then only epic can assist with this issue, microsoft cannot help with this as they do not have access to the epic accounts and servers, you would need to open a ticket with epic.
  6. KhajiBower34 Win User

Is there a way Xbox can find the first epic games account linked to my Xbox account

Hello MRowyy, My name is Khaji I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

Regarding your question, please note that Xbox does not have direct access to third-party account information, such as Epic Games. Linking accounts between Xbox and Epic Games is done through Epic Games' own linking and authorization process. If you have linked your Xbox account to an Epic Games account, we recommend following the steps provided by Epic to access your first account.

Generally, to recover an Epic Games account, you can visit the Epic website, log in, and use the account recovery options provided by them, such as resetting your password or requesting assistance from the Epic Games support team. Providing additional information, such as the username, associated email address, or any other relevant information, may assist in the account recovery process.

If the reply was helpful, please don't forget to upvote or accept as an answer, thank you
Thema:

1. Epic Games Account Access - Similar Threads - Epic Games Account

2. Epic games Account problem help please

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic games Account problem help please: Hi my name is Bryson Wiggins I have made an Xbox account a while ago then I played Fortnite on it and it made a Fortnite account so one day I went on Fortnite and it said it was unlinked I don’t...
  3. Does your epic game account username and xbox username have to match

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does your epic game account username and xbox username have to match: Does my epic game account have to match my xbox username? Trying to upload vbucks and each voucher hasn't gone on yet says its already been redeemed 99f44d60-ebf5-4b0b-ba31-7bf18fc76b5b
  4. i want to link a xbox account but using a different email to what my epic game is can i do...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i want to link a xbox account but using a different email to what my epic game is can i do...: i want to link a xbox account but using a different email to what my epic game is can i do that? e8ce0939-2d4f-4fb2-8053-513825fb040a
  5. Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...: Keeps saying my Xbox network account is already connected to another epic game account and idk how or what account that is like to get my account fixed right so I can play games...
  6. Im trying to connect my epic games account and play fortnite with the progress on my xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im trying to connect my epic games account and play fortnite with the progress on my xbox...: I have both playstation and xbox accounts connected to one email and i want to play with my xbox's progress, for some reason when i try to login to epic games with my xbox account it says it sent...
  7. If I made a epic games account with xbox, how do I login to the epic account made with it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I made a epic games account with xbox, how do I login to the epic account made with it...: I have been using epic games to play fortnite for a while. When I first played fortnite in 2019, it was through my xbox and my epic account was linked to it. I don't know the account's email...
  8. How do I diconnect Epic Games account through Microsoft ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I diconnect Epic Games account through Microsoft ?: I have an unknown Epic Games account connected to my Microsoft account and I want to disconnect it through Microsoft instead of signing into Epic Games because I don't know its login info. I tried...
  9. My xbox account doesnt want to work on the epic games launcher when I type in the right...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox account doesnt want to work on the epic games launcher when I type in the right...: I really need help with this 79520bff-8eb9-4145-9e45-07e5f208fd5d
  10. I am trying to connect my Xbox account to my Epic games account but when i press connect it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to connect my Xbox account to my Epic games account but when i press connect it...: I am trying to connect my Xbox account to my Epic games account but when i press connect it connects to another Xbox account so how do i change it to the right Xbox account?...