Epic Fail

Discus and support Epic Fail in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dear MS, Please fix your console. I'm trying not to sound like one of those whiny members who only wants to troll, but I have both the Xbox One and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rekikssa, Dec 18, 2015.

1. Rekikssa
    Rekikssa Guest

Epic Fail

Dear MS,

Please fix your console. I'm trying not to sound like one of those whiny members who only wants to troll, but I have both the Xbox One and the PS4 and haven't had one 20th the issues I have had with your console. It seems like once a month i'm online with
    support about achievements. They either register days later or sit in an unlocking state. Never once has that happened with a trophy. Currently I can't even see my achievements through my profile or the Xbox website. Surprise, surprise, there are multiple
    services down right now. For a company who pretends to have created the cloud you sure seem to struggle with it. As for local access, I can't tell me how many times I've gotten kicked out of an app or a game for no apparent reason. I know you think the
    snap feature is awesome but isn't to everyone. How about some options for snap, like which side to snap on or better yet, remove snap feature. I have many, many more examples of how the Xbox One is a failure. Don't even get me started on the look of the interface,
    tiles aren't great, they are clunky. How about an option for a clean interface. Better yet, how about stop working on the interface all together and fix the bugs that plague your system. Sony has always dominated overseas but this generation you can't
    even win at home. I think I know why.

:)

Rekikssa, Dec 18, 2015
  2. NENGaming
    NENGaming Guest
    Epic Fail

I understand your frustration but you can't really blame Microsoft for your internet connection. Maybe contact your ISP and ask if there is any way you can squeeze out a bit more download speed.

NENGaming, Dec 18, 2015
  3. robnyack
    robnyack Guest
    EPIC FAIL....

"Microsoft will need a grand slam at E3 just to maintain being a contender in this gen's console war. If they do poorly, the Xbox One will sink like the Titanic before it even leaves the dock."

--

poppycock. Once again, more over the top ridiculous assertions from the jump the gunner crowd. IS E3 important? Of course it is.....it's important for both MS and Sony. Sony has just as many questions to answer (many of them are the same questions) as
    MS does.

--

If MS (or Sony for the matter) does not hit a "grand slam" is either one of them finished...done....cooked.....a titantic disaster? Of course not.

robnyack, Dec 18, 2015
  4. gameshoes3003 Win User

God No...: Soulja Boy Getting His Own Game On Xbox 360 & PS3 Next Year.

[quote user="brandiesel1"]

I think it will be an epic fail anyway.

[/quote]It won't even deserve "epic" in front of fail.
  5. Daft Badger Win User
  6. NENGaming Win User

Epic Fail

I understand your frustration but you can't really blame Microsoft for your internet connection. Maybe contact your ISP and ask if there is any way you can squeeze out a bit more download speed.
  7. robnyack Win User

EPIC FAIL....

"Microsoft will need a grand slam at E3 just to maintain being a contender in this gen's console war. If they do poorly, the Xbox One will sink like the Titanic before it even leaves the dock."

--

poppycock. Once again, more over the top ridiculous assertions from the jump the gunner crowd. IS E3 important? Of course it is.....it's important for both MS and Sony. Sony has just as many questions to answer (many of them are the same questions) as
    MS does.

--

If MS (or Sony for the matter) does not hit a "grand slam" is either one of them finished...done....cooked.....a titantic disaster? Of course not.
  8. Non pHiXiOn666 Win User

EPIC FAIL....

galactic geek. We are waiting for e3 to see if they will change anything. They have already let the cat out the bag with most of the other things they are doing.(Which most people are flaming about)

1..can I play with kinect disconnected ........answer. NO

2..can I lend my friend a game so he can see if he likes it.(without me having to being there to babysit)......answer. NO

3..can XBLA developers still sell THEIR OWN GAME......answer. NO(they have to sign a partnership agreement)

4..can i use my third party headsets that i have already bought on the Xbox one......answer. NO.(turtle beach have been given the green light to make new headsets)

5..does all this look to be a step to far to make extra money for Microsoft......answer. ABSOLUTELY AND UTTERLY YES.

They have a chance to change a few things IF THEY CAN.. But I'm afraid that they either can't or won't due to time scale and commitments.
Thema:

Epic Fail

1. Epic Fail - Similar Threads - Epic Fail

2. Epic Games failing to process credentials

in XBoX Accessibility
    Epic Games failing to process credentials: Hey Microsoft, I've been trying to log in to Epic Games using my Xbox account, but I keep getting the error message saying that it has 'failed to process credentials from the external login...
  3. Epic Games error code LS-0013 launch failed please verify installation (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic Games error code LS-0013 launch failed please verify installation (PC): ENGLISH (GB) SUBMIT A REQUEST MY ACTIVITIES SIGN OUT SEGA Support My activities Request #643553 LS-0013 Launch Failed Please Verify Installion [img] Annmarie Ogier1987 16 minutes...
  4. Epic Fail

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Epic Fail: I am trying to log into my old account I made 14 years ago. My mom filled out like half the information for me, her email phone number, and credit card. I now the email. I think aI know the...
  5. Access to Halo Wars DE - Epic Fail

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Access to Halo Wars DE - Epic Fail: I just got off the phone with customer support trying to get my Halo Wars Definitive Edition code after I pre-ordered Halo Wars 2. After waiting a week for my code I finally started reaching out....
  6. Epic Xmas morning fail-not a single game we own is compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Epic Xmas morning fail-not a single game we own is compatible: This stinks. We have loads of games, some bought within the last few months and not-a-single-one-will play. I saw "backwards compatibility" and assumed when we put a man on the moon almost 50...
  7. Exo zombies epic fail to play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Exo zombies epic fail to play: I've bought a season pass for COD advanced warfare. To get the new zombies exo survival, however as of yet haven't been able to get onto it. It says it's all downloads although when I go onto...
  8. LOL...epic teabag S&D fail

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LOL...epic teabag S&D fail: [MEDIA] This was on Tremor. A guy had effectively just clutched it all and killed our entire team in essence and was 7-1, only one left alive on his team. He starts to defuse the bomb...but...
  9. Epic fail

in XBoX on Consoles
    Epic fail: Family pass code forgotten reset question forgotten..........help 542bd56a-9a46-4ec2-bd68-31788add5bac
  10. logging on..........EPIC FAIL!!!1

in XBoX on Consoles
    logging on..........EPIC FAIL!!!1: youd think that they would have thought and compensated for the amount of units sold leading up to Xmas to be able to keep things running........its freakin xmas of course theres gonna be a ton of...