Enrollment to the preview forum

Discus and support Enrollment to the preview forum in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; my console says that im enrolled for the xbox preview and im receiving the updates and messages from xbox preview but i cant go into the preview forums... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Cheekii Breekii, Aug 19, 2014.

  1. Enrollment to the preview forum


    my console says that im enrolled for the xbox preview and im receiving the updates and messages from xbox preview but i cant go into the preview forums

    :)
     
    Cheekii Breekii, Aug 19, 2014
    #1
  2. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Enrollment to the preview forum

    I have sent a pm on your behalf. Please keep an eye on your thread for a response.
     
    onyxishere, Aug 19, 2014
    #2
  3. waFUzel
    waFUzel Guest
    Enrollment to the preview forum

    Thank you, i now have access to the forum
     
    waFUzel, Aug 19, 2014
    #3
  4. Enrollment to the preview forum

    Hey there, BrokenNetCode! You'll want to send Miss Portia a Private Message.
    Here's a post from her. All you have to do is hit the envelope at the bottom of her post to send her a message. She should be able to get you sorted out. Enrollment to the preview forum :)
     
    Misses Quinzel, Aug 21, 2014
    #4
  5. onyxishere Win User

    Enrollment to the preview forum

    I have sent a pm on your behalf. Please keep an eye on your thread for a response.
  6. Misses Quinzel Win User

    Enrollment to the preview forum

    Hey there, BrokenNetCode! You'll want to send Miss Portia a Private Message.
    Here's a post from her. All you have to do is hit the envelope at the bottom of her post to send her a message. She should be able to get you sorted out. :)
  7. waFUzel Win User

    Enrollment to the preview forum

    Thank you, i now have access to the forum
  8. Misses Quinzel Win User

    Enrollment to the preview forum

    Hey there, waFUzel! You should have access to the
    Update Preview Forums now. Head on over there and give your suggestions for the update. :D
  9. EggsBoxJuan Win User

    Help: Preview Program Brightness Problem

    As a side note, if you cannot access the preview forums be aware that you must enrol your xbox into the latest preview even if you were previously enrolled into the earlier previews, if you launch the Xbox Preview dashboard app, select the registration option
    and enrol for the latest xbox experience preview then once the Xbox is enrolled you should be able to access the preview forums.
Thema:

Enrollment to the preview forum

Loading...
  1. Enrollment to the preview forum - Similar Threads - Enrollment preview forum

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  4. Re-Enrolled in the program and can’t update

    in XboX Insiders
    Re-Enrolled in the program and can’t update: I’ve had my insider account for 4+ years and got put into Omega, but my Xbox One x won’t update to the insider build, is there anything i can do? submitted by /u/FluffyUse6143 [link] [comments]
  5. Never got the Microsoft50 badge(while enrolled)

    in XboX Insiders
    Never got the Microsoft50 badge(while enrolled): Am I the only one who did not receive the badge? Any way to fix this? Is it because of the previous locked max of 5 badges? submitted by /u/Stock-Replacement704 [link] [comments]
  6. Account deletion to re-enroll how long?

    in XboX Insiders
    Account deletion to re-enroll how long?: How long does it take to delete account and re-enroll. Delta Force wasnt working (imagine that) so deleted account to re-enroll for the beta. submitted by /u/Jazzlike-Sherbet2776 [link] [comments]
  7. Bethesda Partner Program Enrollment

    in XBoX on Windows
    Bethesda Partner Program Enrollment: Hello, I was recently accepted into the mod creator program for Bethesda, I am encountering a "Microsoft runs on trust..." message after inputing all my info. I have exhausted all troubleshooting...
  8. How to enrol console onto preview program?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    How to enrol console onto preview program?: I got invited to the Preview Program the other month and I never received an invite. I have just contacted live support to escalate my gamer tag to the correct department. They then went ahead and...
  9. How to enrol my console onto the Preview Program [Confusing]

    in XBoX on Consoles
    How to enrol my console onto the Preview Program [Confusing]: I got invited to the Preview Program the other month and I never received an invite. I have just contacted live support to escalate my gamer tag to the correct department. They then went ahead and...
  10. Enrol console onto Preview member? [Confusing question]

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Enrol console onto Preview member? [Confusing question]: I got invited to the Preview Program the other month and I never received an invite. I have just contacted live support to escalate my gamer tag to the correct department. They then went ahead and...