EnMy Gaming is recruiting for COD: Ghosts (xbox ONE)

Discus and support EnMy Gaming is recruiting for COD: Ghosts (xbox ONE) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; EnMy Gaming is now recruiting looking for anyone who wants to play and is active. im on all the time. If you would like to join EnMy you must have the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by iiSuddenS1Lence, Jun 5, 2014.

  1. EnMy Gaming is recruiting for COD: Ghosts (xbox ONE)


    EnMy Gaming is now recruiting looking for anyone who wants to play and is active. im on all the time. If you would like to join EnMy you must have the COD APP and you can apply for the clan or if you message me and friend request me i can send you a clan
    invite. Honestly just want some guys/girls to play with as none of my friends have an XBOX ONE. so please message me if you would like to join.!

    :)
     
    iiSuddenS1Lence, Jun 5, 2014
    #1
  2. Recruiting for clan for both consoles

    We are recruiting for Gta 5 on Xbox 360 We are also recruiting for forza 5 cod ghosts and other games on Xbox one. Hit me up if you'd like more info or would like to join
     
    ScrubbyNickel7, Jun 5, 2014
    #2
  3. Looking for new people to play with

    SoC clan is recruiting for cod ghost but I also paly other games too
     
    JoshuaCooper44, Jun 5, 2014
    #3
  4. JoshuaCooper44 Win User

    Looking for new people to play with

    SoC clan is recruiting for cod ghost but I also paly other games too
  5. BLG Rager87 Win User

    Blacklist Gaming is recruiting 17+ members for Titanfall and BF4!!!

    We are now recruiting for COD: Ghosts also. Hit us up!
  6. JoshuaCooper44 Win User

    Looking for Teen and up gamers to play with.

    SoC is recruiting for cod ghost so if yall are interested send me a message
  7. XOGC xBOSSx Win User

    League of Gamers

    We are recruiting for COD Ghosts, GTA V, and 2K14. Join us today at www.the-log.tk
  8. LoH Diosa Win User

    Dad looking for mature multi-platform community

    LoH is actively recruiting for COD: Ghosts and BF4 on both Xbox One and Xbox 360. Very established and Organized. Legion of Honor is a Home of mature gamers and military veterans. For competitive or casual gamers. Same days and time each week. to join,go
    to www.legionofhonorclan.com
Thema:

EnMy Gaming is recruiting for COD: Ghosts (xbox ONE)

Loading...
  1. EnMy Gaming is recruiting for COD: Ghosts (xbox ONE) - Similar Threads - EnMy Gaming recruiting

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  4. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  5. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  6. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  7. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  8. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  9. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  10. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...