Enlistments now open for DCR
Discus and support Enlistments now open for DCR in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Looking for an elite team? A gaming organization that is among the best when it comes to teamwork and tactical gameplay. DCR is a military structured... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DCR Lt Kanada, Mar 27, 2014.
Thema:
Enlistments now open for DCR
Loading...
-
Enlistments now open for DCR - Similar Threads - Enlistments open DCR
-
Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar
in XboX InsidersController inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar: When I open the Game Bar—whether via controller or keyboard—while a game is running on xCloud through the Xbox app for PC, the Game Bar "steals" the controller input focus. I am forced to... -
Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...
in XboX InsidersDisk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...: Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it a problem with the new update? ill try restarting my console then give an update submitted by... -
Left pop-up menu laggy after opening some games.
in XboX InsidersLeft pop-up menu laggy after opening some games.: I’ve experienced this issue for a long time when launching a game: the Xbox pop-up menu doesn’t show up when invoked or becomes really laggy. This issue is still present even on Insider Delta:... -
I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub
in XboX InsidersI made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,... -
My Xbox app won't open on Windows 10
in XboX InsidersMy Xbox app won't open on Windows 10: I've tried reinstalling the app, I've tried the Gaming Services repair tool, I've checked that everything in Services is set to automatic, I've checked for updates, and I've even updated the BIOS.... -
Xbox app won't open after update
in XboX InsidersXbox app won't open after update: Hello, I cannot open the XBOX App at all on PC. It crashes within 1-2 seconds after the attempt. Here is some info through the event viewer: XboxPcAppCE.exe Exception Code: c0000409 Fault Module... -
Once Human Console Open Beta: Join the Supernatural Survival World on XBOX Series X|S
in XboX InsidersOnce Human Console Open Beta: Join the Supernatural Survival World on XBOX Series X|S: [IMG] The Once Human Console Open Beta kicks off June 17 for XBOX Insiders on XBOX Series X|S! Survive in a supernatural apocalypse where reality has fallen apart and monsters are your greatest... -
my account keeps getting the 0x82D40003 code when trying to play games like enlisted or...
in XBoX Games and Appsmy account keeps getting the 0x82D40003 code when trying to play games like enlisted or...: my internet is good, other accounts work fine, but my account doesn’t work with the online games or enlisted, we have game pass, again, other accounts work fine so it’s not a issue with “whoever... -
Enlist in Forerunner Conflict today!
in XBoX Games and AppsEnlist in Forerunner Conflict today!: If you're looking to join a large and very unique community that utilizes Master Chief Collection custom games to the max with a spice of authentic war-like feeling, then you should enlist in an...