Engage program problem

Discus and support Engage program problem in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I downloaded a June Games With Gold game & have not yet received my $2 for doing so as stated in my mission in the 'ENGAGE' program. The game I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by FlashyDIRK, Jun 19, 2016.

  1. FlashyDIRK
    FlashyDIRK Guest

    Engage program problem


    I downloaded a June Games With Gold game & have not yet received my $2 for doing so as stated in my mission in the 'ENGAGE' program. The game I downloaded was Goat Simulator.

    :)
     
    FlashyDIRK, Jun 19, 2016
    #1
  2. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Engage program code problem

    Hey there SoddenHalfling1.

    If the agent was able to confirm that the code was indeed activated on your account then that would be the case. There's been a bit of confusion with these codes, as each e-mail contains both new codes and codes that were previously sent. This code most
    likely was redeemed from a previous e-mail which is why you're not seeing a new deposit for it.
     
    Mister Maka, Jun 19, 2016
    #2
  3. Engage program code problem

    It was the super secret agency that cannot be named thing they had me do a bunch of challenges like increase my gamer score and download a Xbox games with gold game I did four out of the five challenges got four codes a little later than when I tried activating
    them three out of the four worked, but the first one didn't put the money in but the Xbox representative I talked to said it was activated on my account it just didn't put anything in she sent me here
     
    SoddenHalfling1, Jun 19, 2016
    #3
  4. Engage program problem

    Hey there FlashyDIRK,

    We'd be happy to help out with this. Can you please clarify on which promotion you're speaking of? Could you provide a link to a screen shot of the mission and program so we can better assist you?

    Thanks so much!
     
    Mister Mascot, Jun 20, 2016
    #4
  5. FlashyDIRK
    FlashyDIRK Guest
    Could you please give me an email address to foward it to? Thanx
     
    FlashyDIRK, Jun 21, 2016
    #5
  6. FlashyDIRK
    FlashyDIRK Guest
    It came from *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***
     
    FlashyDIRK, Jun 21, 2016
    #6
  7. Hey, FlashyDIRK! We do not have an email address that you can send it to. However, you can upload the photo to a file sharing site of your choice and then post the link here. You are free to black out any personal information if you post it publicly. However,
    you can also send the link to either Mister Mascot or myself in a private message. To send us a private message, you will need to click on the envelope icon at the bottom of one our posts. Thanks!
     
    Misses Quinzel, Jun 22, 2016
    #7
  8. FlashyDIRK
    FlashyDIRK Guest

    Engage program problem

    Sent in a private message to you. Thanks, Flashy.
     
    FlashyDIRK, Jun 22, 2016
    #8
  9. Thanks a bunch, Flashy! I received your private message, and was able to look over the promotion. For this promotion, the credit will be sent to you via email 15 days after the program completes, which is July 7th. If you do not receive your credit by July
    22nd, please post up a new thread so that we can dig into it further. Thanks for understanding!
     
    Misses Quinzel, Nov 3, 2018
    #9
  10. FlashyDIRK Win User

    Engage program problem

    Sent in a private message to you. Thanks, Flashy.
  11. Misses Quinzel Win User

    Engage program problem

    Hey, FlashyDIRK! We do not have an email address that you can send it to. However, you can upload the photo to a file sharing site of your choice and then post the link here. You are free to black out any personal information if you post it publicly. However,
    you can also send the link to either Mister Mascot or myself in a private message. To send us a private message, you will need to click on the envelope icon at the bottom of one our posts. Thanks!
  12. FlashyDIRK Win User

    Engage program problem

    Could you please give me an email address to foward it to? Thanx
  13. Mister Mascot Win User

    Engage program problem

    Hey there FlashyDIRK,

    We'd be happy to help out with this. Can you please clarify on which promotion you're speaking of? Could you provide a link to a screen shot of the mission and program so we can better assist you?

    Thanks so much!
  14. Misses Quinzel Win User

    Engage program problem

    Thanks a bunch, Flashy! I received your private message, and was able to look over the promotion. For this promotion, the credit will be sent to you via email 15 days after the program completes, which is July 7th. If you do not receive your credit by July
    22nd, please post up a new thread so that we can dig into it further. Thanks for understanding!
Thema:

Engage program problem

Loading...
  1. Engage program problem - Similar Threads - Engage program problem

  2. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.: Hi everyone! My Xbox One S has been in the omega program now for a few weeks ever since the disc to digital feature was announced and now that the feature is out to omega users I realized that I...
  4. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  5. How to join the new Disc to Digital program?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to join the new Disc to Digital program?: Hello, how can I try this new function? I have downloaded the xbox insider app and joined the program? but not sure what to do next. Or has there been anything said about when it will be available...
  6. Re-Enrolled in the program and can’t update

    in XboX Insiders
    Re-Enrolled in the program and can’t update: I’ve had my insider account for 4+ years and got put into Omega, but my Xbox One x won’t update to the insider build, is there anything i can do? submitted by /u/FluffyUse6143 [link] [comments]
  7. First time in the Xbox Insider Program

    in XboX Insiders
    First time in the Xbox Insider Program: it's very new to me as i have just joined today. i hope i can contribute by doing beta tests on games, report any issues and so much more. once i complete certain quests, participate more, be...
  8. Struggling to get Xbox Support to engage through online call back

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Struggling to get Xbox Support to engage through online call back: Hello Folks, I'm struggling to make contact with an Xbox agent through the online 'Contact Us - Request a call' feature. I've tried multiple times since Christmas Day and always receive one of...
  9. When I get on the brakes are not engaged and my fuel runs out I have it set so it never...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I get on the brakes are not engaged and my fuel runs out I have it set so it never...: My 737 the brakes are not engaged when I get on and they use fuel I have my settings so it want run out, but the Boeing 737 MAX works fine also my Airbus A320neo is working fine, they just started...
  10. Game request (The Finals) that will further improve app engagment

    in XboX Insiders
    Game request (The Finals) that will further improve app engagment: As per the title. I believe if "The Finals" game that just recently closed its open beta and it is predicted to released early December is the next big thing for FPS enthusiast. With standard game...