Engage program code problem

Discus and support Engage program code problem in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I recently got four codes for participating in the program but one of them says already used and wouldn't let me activate it I called and the girl said... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SoddenHalfling1, Aug 6, 2016.

  1. Engage program code problem


    I recently got four codes for participating in the program but one of them says already used and wouldn't let me activate it I called and the girl said that it was activated to my account but the money never came she told me to post this here so that's what
    I'm doing

    :)
     
    SoddenHalfling1, Aug 6, 2016
    #1
  2. FlashyDIRK
    FlashyDIRK Guest
    Engage program problem

    Could you please give me an email address to foward it to? Thanx
     
    FlashyDIRK, Aug 6, 2016
    #2
  3. Engage program problem

    Hey there FlashyDIRK,

    We'd be happy to help out with this. Can you please clarify on which promotion you're speaking of? Could you provide a link to a screen shot of the mission and program so we can better assist you?

    Thanks so much!
     
    Mister Mascot, Aug 6, 2016
    #3
  4. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

    Engage program code problem

    Hey SoddenHalfling1 -

    Thanks for posting. Could you please provide us with some additional information regarding this promotion? Was it an email promotion or an Xbox Live Message promotion? If you could detail the specifics of the promotion that would be really helpful in allowing
    us to narrow down the issue.

    Thanks!
     
    Miss Bijoux, Aug 8, 2016
    #4
  5. It was the super secret agency that cannot be named thing they had me do a bunch of challenges like increase my gamer score and download a Xbox games with gold game I did four out of the five challenges got four codes a little later than when I tried activating
    them three out of the four worked, but the first one didn't put the money in but the Xbox representative I talked to said it was activated on my account it just didn't put anything in she sent me here
     
    SoddenHalfling1, Aug 8, 2016
    #5
  6. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Hey there SoddenHalfling1.

    If the agent was able to confirm that the code was indeed activated on your account then that would be the case. There's been a bit of confusion with these codes, as each e-mail contains both new codes and codes that were previously sent. This code most
    likely was redeemed from a previous e-mail which is why you're not seeing a new deposit for it.
     
    Mister Maka, Aug 9, 2016
    #6
  7. It was activated the same day as the other three yet only 6.00 dollars was added
     
    SoddenHalfling1, Aug 9, 2016
    #7
  8. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

    Engage program code problem

    Hey SoddenHalfling1 -

    Thanks for the extra information! Could you please Private Message me each of the 4 codes that you were sent? This will help us look into things a bit more. To send me a Private Message, just click the little envelope down below.

    Thanks! Engage program code problem :)
     
    Miss Bijoux, Aug 10, 2016
    #8
  9. did you get my private message
     
    SoddenHalfling1, Aug 19, 2016
    #9
  10. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest
    Hey SoddenHalfling1 -

    I did receive your Private Message and I have responded in kind. You can check those by clicking here. Engage program code problem :)
     
    Miss Bijoux, Nov 3, 2018
    #10
  11. SoddenHalfling1 Win User

    Engage program code problem

    It was activated the same day as the other three yet only 6.00 dollars was added
  12. Mister Maka Win User

    Engage program code problem

    Hey there SoddenHalfling1.

    If the agent was able to confirm that the code was indeed activated on your account then that would be the case. There's been a bit of confusion with these codes, as each e-mail contains both new codes and codes that were previously sent. This code most
    likely was redeemed from a previous e-mail which is why you're not seeing a new deposit for it.
  13. SoddenHalfling1 Win User

    Engage program code problem

    did you get my private message
  14. Miss Bijoux Win User

    Engage program code problem

    Hey SoddenHalfling1 -

    Thanks for posting. Could you please provide us with some additional information regarding this promotion? Was it an email promotion or an Xbox Live Message promotion? If you could detail the specifics of the promotion that would be really helpful in allowing
    us to narrow down the issue.

    Thanks!
  15. SoddenHalfling1 Win User

    Engage program code problem

    It was the super secret agency that cannot be named thing they had me do a bunch of challenges like increase my gamer score and download a Xbox games with gold game I did four out of the five challenges got four codes a little later than when I tried activating
    them three out of the four worked, but the first one didn't put the money in but the Xbox representative I talked to said it was activated on my account it just didn't put anything in she sent me here
Thema:

Engage program code problem

Loading...
  1. Engage program code problem - Similar Threads - Engage program code

  2. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.: Hi everyone! My Xbox One S has been in the omega program now for a few weeks ever since the disc to digital feature was announced and now that the feature is out to omega users I realized that I...
  4. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  5. How to join the new Disc to Digital program?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to join the new Disc to Digital program?: Hello, how can I try this new function? I have downloaded the xbox insider app and joined the program? but not sure what to do next. Or has there been anything said about when it will be available...
  6. Re-Enrolled in the program and can’t update

    in XboX Insiders
    Re-Enrolled in the program and can’t update: I’ve had my insider account for 4+ years and got put into Omega, but my Xbox One x won’t update to the insider build, is there anything i can do? submitted by /u/FluffyUse6143 [link] [comments]
  7. First time in the Xbox Insider Program

    in XboX Insiders
    First time in the Xbox Insider Program: it's very new to me as i have just joined today. i hope i can contribute by doing beta tests on games, report any issues and so much more. once i complete certain quests, participate more, be...
  8. Struggling to get Xbox Support to engage through online call back

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Struggling to get Xbox Support to engage through online call back: Hello Folks, I'm struggling to make contact with an Xbox agent through the online 'Contact Us - Request a call' feature. I've tried multiple times since Christmas Day and always receive one of...
  9. When I get on the brakes are not engaged and my fuel runs out I have it set so it never...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I get on the brakes are not engaged and my fuel runs out I have it set so it never...: My 737 the brakes are not engaged when I get on and they use fuel I have my settings so it want run out, but the Boeing 737 MAX works fine also my Airbus A320neo is working fine, they just started...
  10. Game request (The Finals) that will further improve app engagment

    in XboX Insiders
    Game request (The Finals) that will further improve app engagment: As per the title. I believe if "The Finals" game that just recently closed its open beta and it is predicted to released early December is the next big thing for FPS enthusiast. With standard game...