enforcement

Discus and support enforcement in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,my main account received 2 enforcements: 23/08/2017 until 06/09/2017 (communication) and the second one 24/08/2017 until 07/09/2017 (... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by gD LENY, Sep 8, 2017.

1. gD LENY
    gD LENY Guest

enforcement

Hi,my main account received 2 enforcements: 23/08/2017 until 06/09/2017 (communication) and the second one 24/08/2017 until 07/09/2017 ( harassmentAbuseAndThreats).Boths ended up and now I can play online games again.The problem is that I can't send messages
    and join friends party.I tried to send messages with 2 differents accounts,its not working.Does that mean my xbox got banned ? I didn't receive any mail or something that prevents me if I was banned again .If I can play online games ,does that mean that I
    will be able to send messages soon ? I need to be informed,help me guys :/ . I hope that I will receive quick answers.^^

:)

gD LENY, Sep 8, 2017
  2. Munkey Boy
    Munkey Boy Guest
    Munkey Boy, Sep 8, 2017
  3. kalakola
    kalakola Guest
    One thing that we're maybe forgetting...

Why do you think the xbox one has mandatory checks on games within 24hours and Sony doesn't? It's blatantly obvious Sony won't enforce the same level DRM as the xbox one.

kalakola, Sep 8, 2017
  4. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

enforcement

Try to delete your account and re-download it. That should fix it.

CrazY1985, Sep 8, 2017
  5. This is usually the go-to, give it a shot (instructions
    here
    ) and if there's no dice be sure to perform a full power cycle (instructions). Feel free to reach out with more questions if that doesn't resolve it.

InCaudaVenenum, Sep 8, 2017
  6. Ishan8123
    Ishan8123 Guest
    You can check for any bans/ suspensions you might have here-
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/enforcement/showenforcementhistory

If your ban is over and you are still seeing the effects of it, follow these steps:

1. Remove your account from your Xbo
    2. Restart your console by pressing the xbox button, press settings, press restart
    3. Add back the account.
    You can also double check your privacy settings by

1. Going to Sign in to your Microsoft account and click privacy settings.
    2. Then scroll down to "Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites?" and select "Everyone"
    3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to save
    Hope this helps!

Ishan8123, Sep 8, 2017
  7. Ishan8123
    Ishan8123 Guest
    You can check for any bans/ suspensions you might have here-
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/enforcement/showenforcementhistory

If your ban is over and you are still seeing the effects of it, follow these steps:

1. Remove your account from your Xbo
    2. Restart your console by pressing the xbox button, press settings, press restart
    3. Add back the account.
    You can also double check your privacy settings by

1. Going to Sign in to your Microsoft account and click privacy settings.
    2. Then scroll down to "Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites?" and select "Everyone"
    3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to save
    Hope this helps!

Ishan8123, Sep 8, 2017
  8. gD LENY
    gD LENY Guest

enforcement

I will delete it and re-downoad it,we'll see..

gD LENY, Sep 9, 2017
  9. gD LENY
    gD LENY Guest
    I deleted and downloaded my account that changed noting,I've checked my settings,it looks normal

gD LENY, Sep 9, 2017
  10. Try deleting and re installing your aaccount

The Apex Enigma, Nov 2, 2018
  11. Njal the Blue Win User

Enforcement

Did you report their message?

Try not to rise to baited messages, REPORT, MUTE, BLOCK and move on. These steps will ensure you stay free of suspensions and trolls hate not getting a response.
  12. Smwutches Win User

Enforcement

There is no specific number.
  13. Purge Matato Win User

Enforcement

how many would multiple be
  14. GeN BalGod Win User

enforcement

The enforcement team does not use the forums. To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    i can't submit a review as it says my ban has finished yet when i go to support they say the 3rd
  15. Castellus Zemi Win User

Enforcement

You can file to have your case reviewed by the enforcement team. That way they can hear your side of the story. If you are interested in doing this Here is how to do it.

You will need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com sign in and click the orange hammer in the top left of the site.This will take you to your enforcement history page. Find the current enforcement effecting your
    account. Next to it on the right you should see a link that say submit a case review. Click on that and follow the prompts.

In case the instructions are a bit confusion, here is a link to a video showing you how to file a case review as well.

How to file a Case review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yw9TS59yUDQ&t=13s

Hope this Helps, Happy Gaming!!!
Thema:

enforcement

1. enforcement - Similar Threads - enforcement

2. Xbox Enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Enforcement: I was suspended for talking about money in a Grand Theft Auto Mission Via Looking For Group Posts, and I’m unable to appeal. What can I do? 7bc9cd73-2cef-4750-a3ba-b3f546cac4f2
  3. How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?: I've been trying to recruit members for my group and every time I do my post gets taken down and I get enforced over and over again, I have many enforcements from making looking for group posts...
  4. false reports and enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    false reports and enforcement: why people getting banned/ suspended for innocent looking for group posts. i made a looking for group post on fallout 76 on xbox saying come by vans corner store and see what i have. i got a 2 day...
  5. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  6. I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there

in XBoX on Windows
    I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there: Hi Xbox I recently got suspended my xbox says I am but the enforcement site does not. 4777b740-63e4-460a-bb7e-24985534aefe
  7. Xbox enforcement problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox enforcement problem: I was recently suspended on Xbox I've checked the enforcement websites but no action suspension [img] b2554e98-3488-4169-8b9e-9f4cae8918ac
  8. Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?: I just got a communication ban on my account for the comment of “wild lmao”. I genuinely have no idea how that would result in a ban in any universe. So I would like to know when did Xbox...
  9. How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team: Is there a number or an email that I can use to reach out to them? 705dde7f-ff09-453f-b855-c071c37f081f
  10. I was playing my pc then i got bored and hopped on my xbox just to see xbox enforcement...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was playing my pc then i got bored and hopped on my xbox just to see xbox enforcement...: i discovered that someone hacked my account messaged therself something innopropriate 5 times and got me banned for a year a26123ac-ca1e-4a45-a903-e580fb784fa1