Enforcement won't let me select case review. Why?

Discus and support Enforcement won't let me select case review. Why? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I got an enforcement message saying I have a communications ban due to a message I sent "Don't have it [mod removed]." I cannot select CASE REVIEW,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BluMooNmaSsacRe, Jan 15, 2021.

1. Enforcement won't let me select case review. Why?

So I got an enforcement message saying I have a communications ban due to a message I sent "Don't have it [mod removed]." I cannot select CASE REVIEW, I can only select CASE REDUCTION (through acknowledging I did wrong).

My problem: I do not acknowledge I did anything wrong as I was standing up for myself. I was playing Overwatch (y'all know that toxic [mod removed] community) and I was playing Mercy (y'all know what's coming), a DPS player died and immediately yelled into
    my headset "REZ MERCY YOU DUMB [mod removed]*!!!" I already have anxiety issues and therefore, I don't communicate on the mic much. I simply sent the offender a message, "Don't have it [mod removed]." Not in caps or anything. Straight, just "Don't have it
    [mod removed]", only calling him what he called me.

I get communication banned and have no way to refute it. Should I have not stuck up for myself? Is there no other way to refute this? I get maybe I should just report it and not bother engaging them, but I ALWAYS do that and I feel like it doesn't do [mod
    removed] unless they actually send a message to me. If it's voice communications, it's like it doesn't matter. I reported the guy through Overwatch's report system, but [mod removed] me for not doing it through Xbox. I feel like it doesn't do anything.

Anyway, this is my very first coms ban and I just want to know why I can't refute it and why I can't select the case review option. Am I just SOL on this?

Side note: I already sent in a reduction option, but I stated: "I did not understand" and "I would not change my ways" (so I probably won't have it reduced) and then I typed up the entire situation with some probably not so clean words (might get me more
    banned probably).

:)

BluMooNmaSsacRe, Jan 15, 2021
  2. BluMooNmaSsacRe Win User

I'll never agree that standing up for yourself is wrong. That's dumb. Even if what I say back is the same thing. But, I'll take the advice to just never respond back.
  3. BluMooNmaSsacRe Win User

Thanks. I'll just stick to that I guess.
  4. Smwutches Win User

If the suspension is 24 hours, it's not eligible for a case review since it would take longer than the length of the suspension for them to review and make a decision. However, even with a case review, based on what you said, the suspension would have
    been upheld. It doesn't matter how a situation starts, if you respond in a way that violates the code of conduct, you can be suspended. In situations like that, it's best to just report and block.
  5. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Never ever said standing up for yourself is wrong!!! Look at it as 2 wrongs dont make a right. XBox wants all of its users to follow the code of conduct when playing. If you read the enforcement page it will let you know all the dos and donts. Just repot
    then that person will be at fault not you.
  6. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Hello, if it doesnt give he option for case review then it cant be reviewed. Just because the person said the word to you first doesnt make it right at all to say it back. The best thing to do is EVER respond block and report player. When you respond as
    you see it backfires! You cant refut it because at the end of the day you were wrong. Even though other party said it first you were still wrong to repeat it!!
Thema:

1. Enforcement won't let me select case review. Why? - Similar Threads - Enforcement won't let

2. Xbox Enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Enforcement: I was suspended for talking about money in a Grand Theft Auto Mission Via Looking For Group Posts, and I’m unable to appeal. What can I do? 7bc9cd73-2cef-4750-a3ba-b3f546cac4f2
  3. How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?: I've been trying to recruit members for my group and every time I do my post gets taken down and I get enforced over and over again, I have many enforcements from making looking for group posts...
  4. false reports and enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    false reports and enforcement: why people getting banned/ suspended for innocent looking for group posts. i made a looking for group post on fallout 76 on xbox saying come by vans corner store and see what i have. i got a 2 day...
  5. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  6. I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there

in XBoX on Windows
    I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there: Hi Xbox I recently got suspended my xbox says I am but the enforcement site does not. 4777b740-63e4-460a-bb7e-24985534aefe
  7. Xbox enforcement problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox enforcement problem: I was recently suspended on Xbox I've checked the enforcement websites but no action suspension [img] b2554e98-3488-4169-8b9e-9f4cae8918ac
  8. Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?: I just got a communication ban on my account for the comment of “wild lmao”. I genuinely have no idea how that would result in a ban in any universe. So I would like to know when did Xbox...
  9. How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team: Is there a number or an email that I can use to reach out to them? 705dde7f-ff09-453f-b855-c071c37f081f
  10. My other account is banned but the enforcement page says I have no strikes. Won't let me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My other account is banned but the enforcement page says I have no strikes. Won't let me...: So my account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** is banned from Xbox live suddenly. I only use it for Minecraft and when I tried to sign in today I found out I got...