Enforcement United not giving me any xp

Discus and support Enforcement United not giving me any xp in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I am an ambassador, and when I complete enforcement United for the day; I do not get any xp for doing E.U. Is this a common problem, because i am... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TylerSupreme, Jan 2, 2014.

1. TylerSupreme
    TylerSupreme Guest

I am an ambassador, and when I complete enforcement United for the day; I do not get any xp for doing E.U. Is this a common problem, because i am currently only getting xp from answering peoples questions in the ambassabank.

:)

TylerSupreme, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Enforcement united sign up problem

I haven't yet received a badge...even though everything seems to be working for me, the ambassabank, enforcement united etc...and my XP is strangely 1,020 /350

15/75 assists etc..

Any help?

FazzyWazzy 86, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Guuru
    Guuru Guest
    Help With Getting XP As An Xbox LIVE Community Ambassador

Around two weeks ago, I joined the Xbox Community Ambassador program and the Xbox Enforcement United program. Since then I have participated in both programs and for some reason I haven't gained any XP in the Ambassador program. I have assisted in three
    forum postings and five Ambassabank chats. How long does it take to get credited? Or is there some requirement I'm possibly not meeting in order to get credited? I've received the max amount of XP for the Enforcement United program for the month, so I'm assuming
    that means my account is working properly. Does any experienced Ambassadors have any information for me?

Guuru, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Jan 2, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

6. xfumoxASHxshish Win User

XCL Beta XP no longer counted?

me too, i'v done more than 20 assist and 100% enforcement united but it didn't give me xp. i think that we have to wait 24 hours.
  7. FazzyWazzy 86 Win User

Enforcement united sign up problem

I haven't yet received a badge...even though everything seems to be working for me, the ambassabank, enforcement united etc...and my XP is strangely 1,020 /350

15/75 assists etc..

Any help?
  8. Cameron Emmett Win User

Community Ambassador XP Incorrect

I dont think there is any XP for enforcement united. If there is, I haven't received any, nor have I received any for the 3 or 4 ambassabank questions I've answered. I think theres an issue with the system, I am still at 200xp
  9. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Questions about Community level and Enforcement

I signed up to the enforce united the other day it does state while it is in a beta stage all XP earned will not count
Thema:

1. Enforcement United not giving me any xp - Similar Threads - Enforcement United giving

2. Xbox Enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Enforcement: I was suspended for talking about money in a Grand Theft Auto Mission Via Looking For Group Posts, and I’m unable to appeal. What can I do? 7bc9cd73-2cef-4750-a3ba-b3f546cac4f2
  3. How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?: I've been trying to recruit members for my group and every time I do my post gets taken down and I get enforced over and over again, I have many enforcements from making looking for group posts...
  4. false reports and enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    false reports and enforcement: why people getting banned/ suspended for innocent looking for group posts. i made a looking for group post on fallout 76 on xbox saying come by vans corner store and see what i have. i got a 2 day...
  5. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  6. I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there

in XBoX on Windows
    I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there: Hi Xbox I recently got suspended my xbox says I am but the enforcement site does not. 4777b740-63e4-460a-bb7e-24985534aefe
  7. Xbox enforcement problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox enforcement problem: I was recently suspended on Xbox I've checked the enforcement websites but no action suspension [img] b2554e98-3488-4169-8b9e-9f4cae8918ac
  8. Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?: I just got a communication ban on my account for the comment of “wild lmao”. I genuinely have no idea how that would result in a ban in any universe. So I would like to know when did Xbox...
  9. How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team: Is there a number or an email that I can use to reach out to them? 705dde7f-ff09-453f-b855-c071c37f081f
  10. I was playing my pc then i got bored and hopped on my xbox just to see xbox enforcement...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was playing my pc then i got bored and hopped on my xbox just to see xbox enforcement...: i discovered that someone hacked my account messaged therself something innopropriate 5 times and got me banned for a year a26123ac-ca1e-4a45-a903-e580fb784fa1