Enforcement unit. What a joke.

Discus and support Enforcement unit. What a joke. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I was playing PUBG 3-man squads last night with my son and and his friend, circle's closing and there's a supply drop in front of us. His friend... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by fullmtl007, Mar 20, 2018.

1. fullmtl007
    fullmtl007 Guest

So I was playing PUBG 3-man squads last night with my son and and his friend, circle's closing and there's a supply drop in front of us. His friend goes to the drop while i take up a covering position about 50m behind him. He promptly gets lit up by a nade
    and AR fire, and I can hear the other squad crashing through the grass beside and slightly behind me to the right. I turn and there they are, so I open up with my AR, kill one and lit another up while their third opened up on me and killed me. That's it right?
    But wait, there's more! The guy that I smoked, messages me about "scrubs like you, hiding in the bushes" blah blah blah shooting people in the back blah blah blah....like, really? You just messaged me to complain about how you got killed???? In a first person-shooter?
    It isn't like I was hiding in a baited house waiting for people the way that has become the fashion now...so I responded to him. Called him out for being a whiner (like really, who messages someone after they killed you to complain about the way you killed
    them????) Granted, I went into colourful mode, but l think it was warranted given that the guy had some nerve even sending me the message in the first place. So here I am today, suspended, with no option to review the case.

If there's going to be justice, it should be real justice. Not whoever reports the other person first. It's a murky world sometimes in Xbox, and the justice department needs to clarify before summarily handing out penalties to people that pay for the right
    to play.

My 2 cents

:)

fullmtl007, Mar 20, 2018
  2. Xbox enforcement? What a joke......

I was banned for changing my photo to this by your team.[Mod Removed]

Enforcement unit. What a joke. [​IMG]

I was banned for changing my photo to this by your team. [Mod Removed]

ItsSPONGEGRIM, Mar 20, 2018
  3. Xbox enforcement? What a joke......

Hi there,

One of the rules users agree to in the
    Code of Conduct
    is that they are not going to use someone's intellectual property with out the owner's permission.

"Don’t pirate or use another’s content without permission. For example, don’t:

• Use another’s intellectual property without permission (e.g., copyrights, trade secrets)"

This would include 1980's movie posters as they are not yet in public domain. You'll have to wait 70 years after the creator's death before it will reach public domain.

Mistress Sara, Mar 20, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

It doesn't matter how the situation starts or who reports who first. What matters is what's in the messages. If you respond in a way that violates the code of conduct then you can be punished. It's simple.

Smwutches, Mar 20, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

It doesn't matter how the situation starts or who reports who first. What matters is what's in the messages. If you respond in a way that violates the code of conduct then you can be punished. It's simple.
  6. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Xbox Live Ambassadors Program an Code Enforcement

7. Mistress Sara Win User

Xbox enforcement? What a joke......

Hi there,

One of the rules users agree to in the
    Code of Conduct
    is that they are not going to use someone's intellectual property with out the owner's permission.

"Don’t pirate or use another’s content without permission. For example, don’t:

• Use another’s intellectual property without permission (e.g., copyrights, trade secrets)"

This would include 1980's movie posters as they are not yet in public domain. You'll have to wait 70 years after the creator's death before it will reach public domain.
  8. OK Fowl Win User

Xbox enforcement? What a joke......

9. DwarfishActor Win User

Enforcement United

Hey there! Unfortunately the progression of Enforcement United was paused and eliminated. You can access the website, but features are removed from being accessible. I feel your stress!

- , Xbox Ambassador
Thema:

1. Enforcement unit. What a joke. - Similar Threads - Enforcement unit joke

2. Xbox Enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Enforcement: I was suspended for talking about money in a Grand Theft Auto Mission Via Looking For Group Posts, and I’m unable to appeal. What can I do? 7bc9cd73-2cef-4750-a3ba-b3f546cac4f2
  3. How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?: I've been trying to recruit members for my group and every time I do my post gets taken down and I get enforced over and over again, I have many enforcements from making looking for group posts...
  4. false reports and enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    false reports and enforcement: why people getting banned/ suspended for innocent looking for group posts. i made a looking for group post on fallout 76 on xbox saying come by vans corner store and see what i have. i got a 2 day...
  5. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  6. I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there

in XBoX on Windows
    I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there: Hi Xbox I recently got suspended my xbox says I am but the enforcement site does not. 4777b740-63e4-460a-bb7e-24985534aefe
  7. Xbox enforcement problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox enforcement problem: I was recently suspended on Xbox I've checked the enforcement websites but no action suspension [img] b2554e98-3488-4169-8b9e-9f4cae8918ac
  8. Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?: I just got a communication ban on my account for the comment of “wild lmao”. I genuinely have no idea how that would result in a ban in any universe. So I would like to know when did Xbox...
  9. How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team: Is there a number or an email that I can use to reach out to them? 705dde7f-ff09-453f-b855-c071c37f081f
  10. I was playing my pc then i got bored and hopped on my xbox just to see xbox enforcement...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was playing my pc then i got bored and hopped on my xbox just to see xbox enforcement...: i discovered that someone hacked my account messaged therself something innopropriate 5 times and got me banned for a year a26123ac-ca1e-4a45-a903-e580fb784fa1