Enforcement Team

Discus and support Enforcement Team in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why have I been com banned. Someone can review my case and look at my account. Which means someone can explain to me as to why I have been... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TRU GREEN ARR0W, Sep 11, 2017.

1. Enforcement Team

Why have I been com banned. Someone can review my case and look at my account. Which means someone can explain to me as to why I have been Communication banned.

There is hundreds of people playing M-rated games with cursing nudity and violence.

If you're going to ban players for bad language or unnecessary comments. You might as get rid of M-rated material. Because you condone it in your products but the moment a customer swears or says something crude they're com banned.

I believe I've been com banned for 3 measly letters.

3 letters which can figuratively mean anything and can't be proven what was meant by it and I was Communication Banned for it makes this a direct violation of the 1st Amendment

:)

TRU GREEN ARR0W, Sep 11, 2017
  2. FordGTGuy
    FordGTGuy Guest
    Meaningless Suspension

The Xbox enforcement team does not life ban lightly, does anyone else use your account?

FordGTGuy, Sep 11, 2017
  3. BluntMan DsN
    BluntMan DsN Guest
    Enforcement Team

Next time don't actually stay in dat lobby for them "Benefits" as they become more of consequences

BluntMan DsN, Sep 11, 2017
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Enforcement Team

onyxishere, Sep 12, 2017
  5. DemonicGamingUK Win User

Enforcement Team

I agree #EnforceTheEnforcementTeam their ridiculous their m rated games if a kid can’t hand u saying one cuss word every once in a while they shouldn’t be play the game Xbox need to fix this issue

And once your babes u can file a case review if it’s denies that’s it I got permanent com banned and I’m about to switch to PlayStation I’ve bought my games through Xbox 4 8 years now but I’m not aloud to talk and theirs no way to change that no way to contact
    them f this
    unfortunately we are in an era where some is "offended" by the most stupid thing
  6. DemonicGamingUK Win User

Enforcement Team

even worse when you get snotty kids saying "you beat me and you say nothing your still getting reported!" i think its total BS 7 years ive been with xbox live and im going over to pc gaming at least that way i dont have to deal with the little snots [btw
    im not an Ambassedor}
  7. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Enforcement Team

Hello to you all,

Recently my son was in a party playing gta with *** *** *** Who can verify that *** joined there party and proceeded to belittle *** by making sexual comments towards her Which were unfit language and near enough saying he was going to have **** weather
    she wanted or not, at which with myself bringing my son up to stand up for whats right, they both had a verbal battle then my son stupidly being 13 messaged him this is how my son got reported and I have severely reprimanded him for being rude and swearing
    and instructed him If allowed back on not even to say boo to a goose and think before acting .

I can't express how upset I was to hear that the instigator gets away to sucker other kids in as To me he seems the sort to take joy out of it .

However on another note if the enforcement is to stand I would expect a refund on his xbox live gold as he is not able to use the benefits so I should not pay dont get this on ps .

My son understands that what he did is wrong and is sorry it wont happen again for any further discussion please call me on ***

Yours

Lawrence Glauser

Ashleys Father
    I understand the frustration. Let's go over a few things.

- If someone is making comments, don't reply back just File a Complaint/Report the player and then block them. As soon as you retaliate against someone, you're now violating the code of conduct.

- When you pay for the Xbox Live service you're also agreeing to it's rules and you're subject to the consequences too.

- Refund for the service, not going to happen when he's violated the code of conduct

Also, please don't point out other gamer tags of other players here and don't post personal info, like your phone number either.

Next, the support provided here is by other people familiar with Xbox. This is NOT Xbox Support. Please review the info below.

1) For account suspensions or bans sign in at this site with your account at
    https://enforcement.xbox.com

2) No one here on the Xbox Forums or at Xbox Support can provide the reason or proof why you were banned.

3) No one here on the Xbox Forums or at Xbox Support can change the state of ANY suspension or ban.

4) Only an actual person from the Xbox Live Enforcement Team can impose or remove a suspension or ban on the account.

- "Despite what some may claim, Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team will never ever ban anyone “for no reason”. Suspensions always occur as a result of a specific Code of Conduct violation."

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-5

5) A suspension or ban on the account is imposed when there has been a violation of the Code of Conduct or Terms of Use.

- Note: If the violation was significant, the account may face consecutive suspensions and the device could be suspended as well.

Code of Conduct -
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/codeofconduct

Xbox.com Terms of Use -
    https://www.xbox.com/en-US/Legal/XboxComTOU?xr=footnav

6) If you want to contact the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team you can file a Case Review

- You can't file a Case Review if the suspension is less than 24 hours or you failed the questionnaire.

- Note: Currently, Xbox device bans are not eligible for Case Review.

Case Review -
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-6

7) If someone is making offensive remarks to you, do not reply back to them. Report and block them.

- If you're in a party chat and offensive remarks are being made. Your account may receive a suspension just for being in that party if the party is reported.

Submit a report on Xbox One -
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/Home/HowTo#sub-topic2-0

8) It's your account and you're responsible for it. If you let a friend use your account and they violate they Code of Conduct or Terms of Use with your account, then it's your account that will be penalized.
  8. KindGryphon Win User

ENFORCEMENT TEAM....

I'm curious now, I finally was able to get a case review, nothing happened the the way they hold you responsible for something someone else did it total BS , but that's not why in posting this, I made a case review and even during the suspension I was able
    to play online, just no communication, now since the review I can't play online games, which is just about EVERY damn game I own, so why did this,change? They punishing me harder for requesting case review..... idk. Seriously considering going to playstation.
    Playstation has the same rules as well. Here is a snippit from their terms of service

TO ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CREATE AN ACCOUNT, YOU MUST BE AN ADULT OF LEGAL AGE OF MAJORITY IN THE COUNTRY IN WHICH YOUR ACCOUNT IS REGISTERED.
    YOU ARE LEGALLY AND FINANCIALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL ACTIONS ON YOUR ACCOUNT, INCLUDING THE ACTIONS OF CHILDREN AND ANYONE ELSE WITH ACCESS TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

So if the same scenario happened on Playstation you would again still be held responsible. It wouldnt be anymore different of a situation.
  9. ngocphi Win User

ENFORCEMENT TEAM....

"They can't add or suspend an account anywayscbecause of a few complaints, I'm sure I get reported all the time for cheating because of how good I am at siege but they ant add or suspend an account because of reports unless there's proof of anything."

This is Deflection and your other questions was already answered oh 5x already correctly

Including. By enforcement

You can be suspended for valid complaints even if they are older ones
Thema:

Enforcement Team

1. Enforcement Team - Similar Threads - Enforcement Team

2. How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team: Is there a number or an email that I can use to reach out to them? 705dde7f-ff09-453f-b855-c071c37f081f
  3. How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...: Hello my name is Daniel and I'd like to report a player/account. And I know you can via xbox but not for this specific action. The player extorted pretty much not "literally" cause I know this is...
  4. Is there any other way to get into contact with the enforcement team

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any other way to get into contact with the enforcement team: [img] edit: Recording ANYTHING from this game gets you banned. I recorded a clip of a game called AGONY. i would understand if there was nudity in said clip but i cannot recall there being...
  5. Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...: does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my account for a unfair reason and denied my appeal ad29c7be-eca9-41b1-bba9-1a4f711cf598
  6. Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?: I just had an enforcement action taken against my account because I put up an lfg that stated, and I will send a screenshot of what was stated in the lfg, letting people know not to spend money on...
  7. How can I contact enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I contact enforcement team: So I was being harrassed by someone making racist comments, I was even called the N word .I reported him after the person kept messaging me and I ended up suspended for telling him I don’t care...
  8. Apology to the Enforcement team

in XBoX on Windows
    Apology to the Enforcement team: I apologize for overusing your refund system I had no knowledge that that would be a punishable thing I had no idea I promise I'll never abuse it again I truly am sorry for causing trouble for all...
  9. Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?: I want you to reappeal my ban on my Xbox accounts DustyOrchid057 and LootGoblin4219, as I feel that I was wrongfully banned by whatever system you use that says I'm a cheater, it's a false...
  10. Is the Enforcement team at Xbox healthy for the community and overall business?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the Enforcement team at Xbox healthy for the community and overall business?: So once again I got a strike on xbox and received a 4 day suspension. The reason was listed as "harassment", despite only sending an INFORMATIVE response on a community comment section involving...