Enforcement team power abuse.

Discus and support Enforcement team power abuse. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was told to come here by a support team member and post my story so Xbox will see. Recently I reported someone’s gamertag because it broke the coc. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ktulu191, May 17, 2018.

1. Ktulu191
    Ktulu191 Guest

I was told to come here by a support team member and post my story so Xbox will see. Recently I reported someone’s gamertag because it broke the coc. I let the guy know I was reporting it and that he should follow the coc next time. Well it got banned and
    he got very mad because he had it for five years. Then he starts threatening me saying he’s law enforcement and you don’t wanna mess with the government. He said he knew people that worked at the main Microsoft office and he was going to have his gt back.
    Well behold he gets his gamertag back and then I receive a suspension from everything on Xbox live for harassment, abuse, and bullying I think. Well I never did any of that and I still have the messages between the guy and me. He got his gamertag back the
    same day I got a suspension. Now here’s something else, this guy is still allowed to play Xbox after he threatened me. There’s obviously proof of power abuse behind this and I need to talk to someone that can help.

:)

Ktulu191, May 17, 2018
  2. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Enforcement Team Member Abuse of Power

Sorry to hear it. The PET do not announce themselves while playing online. More than likely what happened is that either you were the recipient of an immediate suspension or the suspension may have been for something that was done in the past.

What you should do is log in to http://enforcement.xbox.com/ and click the hammer icon to see the reason for the action and open a case review with the PET.

onyxishere, May 17, 2018
  3. Enforcement Team Member Abuse of Power

The person you were talking to was most likely not a member of the enforcement team. If someone every sends you a message trash talking you. Just report their message and don't reply. A lot of people get baited in and reported. What happened to you a very
    common.

Hope this help, Happy Gaming!!!

Castellus Zemi, May 17, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The enforcement team does not use the forums. To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com

Smwutches, May 17, 2018
  5. Ktulu191
    Ktulu191 Guest
    Xbox support told me to come here, that’s why I’m here I just need someone to contact me so they can launch an investigation. I posted somewhere else the support member said to post also.

Ktulu191, May 17, 2018
  6. KindGryphon
    KindGryphon Guest
    Xbox Support was wrong in sending you here. Xbox support is known for giving incorrect information in regards to matters they dont handle. As stated the enforcement team are the only ones who handle bans/suspensions and the only way to reach them is the
    case review process. No one on the forums can assist with enforcement team actions.

KindGryphon, May 17, 2018
  7. Ktulu191
    Ktulu191 Guest
    so even if it’s a power abuse issue I have to go back to the enforcement team?

Ktulu191, May 17, 2018
  8. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The enforcement team are the only ones who handle suspensions/bans so yes. No other form of support would be able to assist.

Smwutches, Nov 1, 2018
  9. KindGryphon Win User

The enforcement team does not use the forums. To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com

Xbox support told me to come here, that’s why I’m here I just need someone to contact me so they can launch an investigation. I posted somewhere else the support member said to post also.
    Xbox Support was wrong in sending you here. Xbox support is known for giving incorrect information in regards to matters they dont handle. As stated the enforcement team are the only ones who handle bans/suspensions and the only way to reach them is the
    case review process. No one on the forums can assist with enforcement team actions.
  10. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team does not use the forums. To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  11. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team are the only ones who handle suspensions/bans so yes. No other form of support would be able to assist.
  12. Ktulu191 Win User

The enforcement team does not use the forums. To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
  13. Ktulu191 Win User

so even if it’s a power abuse issue I have to go back to the enforcement team?
Thema:

1. Enforcement team power abuse. - Similar Threads - Enforcement team power

2. How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team: Is there a number or an email that I can use to reach out to them? 705dde7f-ff09-453f-b855-c071c37f081f
  3. How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...: Hello my name is Daniel and I'd like to report a player/account. And I know you can via xbox but not for this specific action. The player extorted pretty much not "literally" cause I know this is...
  4. Is there any other way to get into contact with the enforcement team

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any other way to get into contact with the enforcement team: [img] edit: Recording ANYTHING from this game gets you banned. I recorded a clip of a game called AGONY. i would understand if there was nudity in said clip but i cannot recall there being...
  5. Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...: does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my account for a unfair reason and denied my appeal ad29c7be-eca9-41b1-bba9-1a4f711cf598
  6. Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?: I just had an enforcement action taken against my account because I put up an lfg that stated, and I will send a screenshot of what was stated in the lfg, letting people know not to spend money on...
  7. How can I contact enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I contact enforcement team: So I was being harrassed by someone making racist comments, I was even called the N word .I reported him after the person kept messaging me and I ended up suspended for telling him I don’t care...
  8. Apology to the Enforcement team

in XBoX on Windows
    Apology to the Enforcement team: I apologize for overusing your refund system I had no knowledge that that would be a punishable thing I had no idea I promise I'll never abuse it again I truly am sorry for causing trouble for all...
  9. Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?: I want you to reappeal my ban on my Xbox accounts DustyOrchid057 and LootGoblin4219, as I feel that I was wrongfully banned by whatever system you use that says I'm a cheater, it's a false...
  10. Is the Enforcement team at Xbox healthy for the community and overall business?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the Enforcement team at Xbox healthy for the community and overall business?: So once again I got a strike on xbox and received a 4 day suspension. The reason was listed as "harassment", despite only sending an INFORMATIVE response on a community comment section involving...