** ENFORCEMENT TEAM PLEASE READ ** MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SUSPENDED

Discus and support ** ENFORCEMENT TEAM PLEASE READ ** MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SUSPENDED in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello I am hoping some one from the enforcement team is able to read this. While I was out of town over the weekend my xbox account was suspended... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by sgov, Aug 20, 2018.

1. sgov
    sgov Guest

Hello

I am hoping some one from the enforcement team is able to read this.

While I was out of town over the weekend my xbox account was suspended for 7 days due to an inappropriate msg that was sent from my account. My xbox was being used by my 13 year old brother. He is a boy who does not understand that there are consequences
    for his actions. I am banned from using any kind of communications via xbox party or game chat, and for the games that I play that is vital.

I had tried to submit a case review while at the airport this morning but apparently i had got one of the questions wrong and now have to wait 24 hours to do so again. Which I do not believe is fair as I was unsure of what to properly do to solve this issue.

Can someone please contact me regarding this issue so I clear this suspension up.

Thanks

Robert

:)

2. DiamondCardz
    DiamondCardz Guest
    I need help it said my console was banned(PLEASE READ)

The XBL enforcement team probably won't read this - you should contact XBL support. The person who signed into your account probably did something very bad to get your account Console Banned - the only other possibility is that you were Console Banned to keep your details secure and that you should contact Microsoft.

DiamondCardz, Aug 20, 2018
  3. Enforcement team please read.

This is for my gammer tag : zZ Active z

My account was suspended for supposedly cheating. You guys said that I was intentionally preticipating in a lobby with mods. I declined the accusation and still can't get a reply from you. But I'm mainly here to ask for a reduced sentence. It is my first
    time dealing with the enforcement team. I've never been banned/suspended with you before. But the first time I'm suspended I get permanently banned till 9,999. Pull up my enforcement record I'm not lying when I say my very first time. Why do actual modders
    get to keep playing and only get suspended for a week to a month? I just not a reduced sentence sentence I've bought a bought a lot of dlc and invested a lot of time on this console. I've been a loyal customer for 5years. I hope you see this and respond. thank
    you.

Riddick Warrior, Aug 20, 2018
  4. sgov
    sgov Guest

That number was a scam number trying to get billing information.

5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    The enforcement team does not use the forums. Submitting a case review is the only way to contact them, so you will have to wait until you can try the questionnaire again.

Smwutches, Aug 20, 2018
  6. sgov
    sgov Guest
    I thought so as well, people from xbox support who I called said to try to post on the forums to see if anyone from the enforcement team would read this and contact me.

sgov, Nov 5, 2018
  7. P3nguin4tion Win User

My account has been suspended

Hey there,

Nobody from the enforcement team monitors these forums. To get in contact with the enforcement team, you can open a case review from your enforcement history at
    enforcement.xbox.com

Cheers!
  8. Smwutches Win User

My account has been suspended

The enforcement team are the only ones who have information regarding suspensions. Any information about your suspension would be listed on the enforcement site.
  9. sgov Win User

The enforcement team does not use the forums. Submitting a case review is the only way to contact them, so you will have to wait until you can try the questionnaire again.
    I thought so as well, people from xbox support who I called said to try to post on the forums to see if anyone from the enforcement team would read this and contact me.
  10. sgov Win User

Hello,

We have received your request. You Have any Queries Just call Microsoft Support Number
    [Mod Removed]. We will help you to fix your issues.

Thank You
    That number was a scam number trying to get billing information.
  11. Smwutches Win User

Thema:

1. ** ENFORCEMENT TEAM PLEASE READ ** MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SUSPENDED - Similar Threads - ENFORCEMENT TEAM PLEASE

2. How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team: Is there a number or an email that I can use to reach out to them? 705dde7f-ff09-453f-b855-c071c37f081f
  3. How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...: Hello my name is Daniel and I'd like to report a player/account. And I know you can via xbox but not for this specific action. The player extorted pretty much not "literally" cause I know this is...
  4. Is there any other way to get into contact with the enforcement team

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any other way to get into contact with the enforcement team: [img] edit: Recording ANYTHING from this game gets you banned. I recorded a clip of a game called AGONY. i would understand if there was nudity in said clip but i cannot recall there being...
  5. Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...: does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my account for a unfair reason and denied my appeal ad29c7be-eca9-41b1-bba9-1a4f711cf598
  6. Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?: I just had an enforcement action taken against my account because I put up an lfg that stated, and I will send a screenshot of what was stated in the lfg, letting people know not to spend money on...
  7. How can I contact enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I contact enforcement team: So I was being harrassed by someone making racist comments, I was even called the N word .I reported him after the person kept messaging me and I ended up suspended for telling him I don’t care...
  8. Apology to the Enforcement team

in XBoX on Windows
    Apology to the Enforcement team: I apologize for overusing your refund system I had no knowledge that that would be a punishable thing I had no idea I promise I'll never abuse it again I truly am sorry for causing trouble for all...
  9. Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?: I want you to reappeal my ban on my Xbox accounts DustyOrchid057 and LootGoblin4219, as I feel that I was wrongfully banned by whatever system you use that says I'm a cheater, it's a false...
  10. Xbox law enforcement team, please provide a reasonable explanation of your punishment

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox law enforcement team, please provide a reasonable explanation of your punishment: My account, which I have been using for 9 years, has been permanently banned without any warning. The games I paid for and achievements close to 200000 cannot be used! Why is this? I have no...