Enforcement team please read and fix my account thank u

Discus and support Enforcement team please read and fix my account thank u in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been a member seen 2006 I've got 95+games digitally downloaded Stop triple banning my account First I was Communication banned from October... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xGuardian, Oct 28, 2017.

1. xGuardian
    xGuardian Guest

I've been a member seen 2006

I've got 95+games digitally downloaded

Stop triple banning my account

First I was Communication banned from October 7th to October 24th which is fine but now I'm being told I'm actually again until January 27th 2018 was is overly extreme either the enforcement team reconsiders the suspension or I'm going to go to sony plain
    and simple I'm tired this shenanigans

I can't believe Microsoft is going to banned my account from Thanksgiving, Christmas and even New Year's all in one session that's the most time a gamer has a time to game other the holidays ridiculous, it's not even showing my actual date then I'm supposed
    to be off suspension I had to call in and beg somebody to help me over and over again, the option to do a case review is not even popping up for me it's like it's glitched or something what is going on with you Microsoft, and why on Earth does in the enforcement
    team have an actual contact number so you can find out what's going on with your account when the website decides to start to glitch up, fix your system please it's not working obviously, anyways

once again Microsoft please fix my account it's beyond ridiculous what's going on tonight with my situation fix it or I'm gone, I already served 2 weeks of suspension and that should be more than good enough for retaliation on somebody for a trolling me

:)

xGuardian, Oct 28, 2017
  2. DiamondCardz
    DiamondCardz Guest
    I need help it said my console was banned(PLEASE READ)

The XBL enforcement team probably won't read this - you should contact XBL support. The person who signed into your account probably did something very bad to get your account Console Banned - the only other possibility is that you were Console Banned to keep your details secure and that you should contact Microsoft.

DiamondCardz, Oct 28, 2017
  3. Enforcement not lifting my communication ban after its done please lift it

fix this enforcement team

please communication suspension not lifted when it's done fix this

AnIrishPotato16, Oct 28, 2017
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

If you’re unsure why your suspension was extended, please review your Enforcement History, which includes the type of
    violation associated with each enforcement action

We're unable to assist with Enforcement related inquiries, including Reputation, here on the Xbox Support forums. The
    primary place for further information will be the Xbox Enforcement page
    while signed-in. You also have the option to check in with the phone or chat support team through the
    Contact Us page to inquire
    if there is an enforcement action still on your account and for how long. They can't assist with enforcement actions, however they should be able to let you know if there are other actions on your account.

M3tal Daz3, Oct 28, 2017
  5. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    During the course of their investigation it sounds like the enforcement team found other violations of the ToU/CoC you had committed which is why you have had your suspension extended to 100 days.

Before it would of been a permanent ban but now they issue 100 day suspensions as your last chance.

These do not show on the enforcement site & can not be appealed.

The enforcement team do not have a phone number because it would just get spammed.

Another thing to be aware of is that if you are thinking of using a secondary account to avoid the suspension on your main account then that is also against the code of conduct & can lead to a console privilege suspension.

Sony's ToU/CoC is similar to Xbox live

You may want to read & follow the code of conduct so you know the rules as next time it could be a permanent ban.

Daft Badger, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Daft Badger Win User

During the course of their investigation it sounds like the enforcement team found other violations of the ToU/CoC you had committed which is why you have had your suspension extended to 100 days.

Before it would of been a permanent ban but now they issue 100 day suspensions as your last chance.

These do not show on the enforcement site & can not be appealed.

The enforcement team do not have a phone number because it would just get spammed.

Another thing to be aware of is that if you are thinking of using a secondary account to avoid the suspension on your main account then that is also against the code of conduct & can lead to a console privilege suspension.

Sony's ToU/CoC is similar to Xbox live

You may want to read & follow the code of conduct so you know the rules as next time it could be a permanent ban.
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

If you’re unsure why your suspension was extended, please review your Enforcement History, which includes the type of
    violation associated with each enforcement action

We're unable to assist with Enforcement related inquiries, including Reputation, here on the Xbox Support forums. The
    primary place for further information will be the Xbox Enforcement page
    while signed-in. You also have the option to check in with the phone or chat support team through the
    Contact Us page to inquire
    if there is an enforcement action still on your account and for how long. They can't assist with enforcement actions, however they should be able to let you know if there are other actions on your account.
  8. FoomBerry Win User

Enforcement Team Please Read!

All you ever need to do is report the player for harassment and the Enforcement Team will do the rest.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Enforcement Team please read

The enforcement team does not read this part of the forums. They only post in the suspension forums and are only there to answer questions about why an account is already suspended/banned. If you want them to investigate your gamertag, you will need to have
    someone file a complaint on your account. Keep in mind, it is only up to the enforcement team about whether or not your gamertag does violate the code of conduct. So they may decide it doesn't. It can also still take weeks or months before they give you a
    change, if they decide you deserve one.

So if you want to change it asap, you'll need to pay.
  10. Riddick Warrior Win User

Enforcement team please read.

The enforcement team does not use the forums. The only way to contact them is by submitting a case review at
    http://enforcement.xbox.com

how many times can I submit a case review?
Thema:

1. Enforcement team please read and fix my account thank u - Similar Threads - Enforcement team please

2. How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team: Is there a number or an email that I can use to reach out to them? 705dde7f-ff09-453f-b855-c071c37f081f
  3. How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...: Hello my name is Daniel and I'd like to report a player/account. And I know you can via xbox but not for this specific action. The player extorted pretty much not "literally" cause I know this is...
  4. Is there any other way to get into contact with the enforcement team

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any other way to get into contact with the enforcement team: [img] edit: Recording ANYTHING from this game gets you banned. I recorded a clip of a game called AGONY. i would understand if there was nudity in said clip but i cannot recall there being...
  5. Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...: does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my account for a unfair reason and denied my appeal ad29c7be-eca9-41b1-bba9-1a4f711cf598
  6. Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?: I just had an enforcement action taken against my account because I put up an lfg that stated, and I will send a screenshot of what was stated in the lfg, letting people know not to spend money on...
  7. How can I contact enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I contact enforcement team: So I was being harrassed by someone making racist comments, I was even called the N word .I reported him after the person kept messaging me and I ended up suspended for telling him I don’t care...
  8. Apology to the Enforcement team

in XBoX on Windows
    Apology to the Enforcement team: I apologize for overusing your refund system I had no knowledge that that would be a punishable thing I had no idea I promise I'll never abuse it again I truly am sorry for causing trouble for all...
  9. Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?: I want you to reappeal my ban on my Xbox accounts DustyOrchid057 and LootGoblin4219, as I feel that I was wrongfully banned by whatever system you use that says I'm a cheater, it's a false...
  10. Xbox law enforcement team, please provide a reasonable explanation of your punishment

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox law enforcement team, please provide a reasonable explanation of your punishment: My account, which I have been using for 9 years, has been permanently banned without any warning. The games I paid for and achievements close to 200000 cannot be used! Why is this? I have no...