Enforcement team please read about console ban

Discus and support Enforcement team please read about console ban in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I went on to Xbox 360 yesterday for the first time in about 2 weeks and I get a notice saying my console is banned and i am not happy as i haven't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HHMartin96, Jun 15, 2018.

1. HHMartin96
    HHMartin96 Guest

Hi I went on to Xbox 360 yesterday for the first time in about 2 weeks and I get a notice saying my console is banned and i am not happy as i haven't done anything wrong for my console to be ban and i would like you to remove this ban as i have done nothing
    to be ban please contact me thought my registered email address for this account as you should be a to get me console thought account as it was the one i logged it before my console was banned

Thanks

Martin Harper

:)

HHMartin96, Jun 15, 2018
  2. DiamondCardz
    DiamondCardz Guest
    I need help it said my console was banned(PLEASE READ)

The XBL enforcement team probably won't read this - you should contact XBL support. The person who signed into your account probably did something very bad to get your account Console Banned - the only other possibility is that you were Console Banned to keep your details secure and that you should contact Microsoft.

DiamondCardz, Jun 15, 2018
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Xbox one S Console Banned from xbox live

The enforcement team do not use the forums and there is no way to contact them regarding console bans. you can read about console bans here - Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

Smwutches, Jun 15, 2018
  4. Enforcement team please read about console ban

Hello

To learn more about console banneds check here
    Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

I'm afraid to say console banned are not reviewed by Enforcement team and they cannot be reverse.

JerrminRangwani, Jun 15, 2018
  5. JerrminRangwani Win User

6. SHTGUN321 Win User

Mistaken communication ban

Enforcement is nothing to do with support so there's nothing they can do.

As per the ToU/CoC you agreed to you have no choice in the matter,the enforcement team are perfectly in their right to issue you a console privilege suspension.
    What part of "the communication ban on my console is a mistake" are you not getting here. Only my main account should be communication banned. I received no notice about the console wide ban and Enforcement has no record of it either. Read the complaint
    next time please.
  7. IceStorm III Win User

Banned Console

[quote user="STILL DUMB"]Enforcement Team member, please help.[/quote]Enforcement does not read this forum.
    all he said was "didn't know, I was saling for his grandson".
    Never buy a used 360 console. This situation is the reason why

You can post about this in the
    banned console forum
    that Enforcement reads, but MS is not going to unban the console.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Xbox one S Console Banned from xbox live

9. Smwutches Win User

I have been console ban from xbox one. I need reply from enforcement team

Thema:

1. Enforcement team please read about console ban - Similar Threads - Enforcement team please

2. How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team: Is there a number or an email that I can use to reach out to them? 705dde7f-ff09-453f-b855-c071c37f081f
  3. How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...: Hello my name is Daniel and I'd like to report a player/account. And I know you can via xbox but not for this specific action. The player extorted pretty much not "literally" cause I know this is...
  4. Is there any other way to get into contact with the enforcement team

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any other way to get into contact with the enforcement team: [img] edit: Recording ANYTHING from this game gets you banned. I recorded a clip of a game called AGONY. i would understand if there was nudity in said clip but i cannot recall there being...
  5. Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...: does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my account for a unfair reason and denied my appeal ad29c7be-eca9-41b1-bba9-1a4f711cf598
  6. Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?: I just had an enforcement action taken against my account because I put up an lfg that stated, and I will send a screenshot of what was stated in the lfg, letting people know not to spend money on...
  7. How can I contact enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I contact enforcement team: So I was being harrassed by someone making racist comments, I was even called the N word .I reported him after the person kept messaging me and I ended up suspended for telling him I don’t care...
  8. Apology to the Enforcement team

in XBoX on Windows
    Apology to the Enforcement team: I apologize for overusing your refund system I had no knowledge that that would be a punishable thing I had no idea I promise I'll never abuse it again I truly am sorry for causing trouble for all...
  9. Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?: I want you to reappeal my ban on my Xbox accounts DustyOrchid057 and LootGoblin4219, as I feel that I was wrongfully banned by whatever system you use that says I'm a cheater, it's a false...
  10. Xbox law enforcement team, please provide a reasonable explanation of your punishment

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox law enforcement team, please provide a reasonable explanation of your punishment: My account, which I have been using for 9 years, has been permanently banned without any warning. The games I paid for and achievements close to 200000 cannot be used! Why is this? I have no...