Enforcement Team needs a means of communication.

Discus and support Enforcement Team needs a means of communication. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The Xbox Enforcement Team needs to have a way to be contacted. There is no reason that they have no connection to the community which they directly... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/StrizziMnK, Sep 9, 2020.

1. Enforcement Team needs a means of communication.

The Xbox Enforcement Team needs to have a way to be contacted. There is no reason that they have no connection to the community which they directly deal with. The only communication you can get with them is by getting a suspension and trying to appeal said suspension. Microsoft needs to get a phone number/chat system to be able to communicate with the Enforcement Team. This is important to many in the Xbox community and I’ve never met someone who disagrees with my statement.

submitted by /u/StrizziMnK
    [link] [comments]

/u/StrizziMnK, Sep 9, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

unfairly muted by a 'moderator'

Normally that would mean you've been given a communication suspension by the enforcement team. You would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com for more information.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Enforcement

That information is not false. That phone number is not an official means of communication with the enforcement team and should not be listed as such.
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

Enforcement team

The enforcement team does not monitor these forums you would have to file for a case review at enforcement.xbox.com.

If your other accounts get the same message about because of your past behavior you can not communicate on this account that means the enforcement team has suspended your console itself from communicating which means any profile signed in on the console
    can not communicate during the suspension.
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox Enforcement Team

You mean enforcement united?

There is a big difference in the enforcement team and enforcement united.

I think you need to be an ambassador first.
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

I cant get this to del

Just curious what you mean when you say that the enforcement team is made up of the community?

The enforcement team are actual MS employees they are not made up of community members. They may be gamers also but they are also MS employees.

And unless you actually report a person for cheating or an enforcement team member happens to be playing in the same server as you at the time there is no way for them to know that someone is cheating.
Thema:

Enforcement Team needs a means of communication.

1. Enforcement Team needs a means of communication. - Similar Threads - Enforcement Team needs

2. How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team: Is there a number or an email that I can use to reach out to them? 705dde7f-ff09-453f-b855-c071c37f081f
  3. How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...: Hello my name is Daniel and I'd like to report a player/account. And I know you can via xbox but not for this specific action. The player extorted pretty much not "literally" cause I know this is...
  4. Is there any other way to get into contact with the enforcement team

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any other way to get into contact with the enforcement team: [img] edit: Recording ANYTHING from this game gets you banned. I recorded a clip of a game called AGONY. i would understand if there was nudity in said clip but i cannot recall there being...
  5. Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...: does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my account for a unfair reason and denied my appeal ad29c7be-eca9-41b1-bba9-1a4f711cf598
  6. Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?: I just had an enforcement action taken against my account because I put up an lfg that stated, and I will send a screenshot of what was stated in the lfg, letting people know not to spend money on...
  7. How can I contact enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I contact enforcement team: So I was being harrassed by someone making racist comments, I was even called the N word .I reported him after the person kept messaging me and I ended up suspended for telling him I don’t care...
  8. Apology to the Enforcement team

in XBoX on Windows
    Apology to the Enforcement team: I apologize for overusing your refund system I had no knowledge that that would be a punishable thing I had no idea I promise I'll never abuse it again I truly am sorry for causing trouble for all...
  9. I need to contact the Xbox enforcement team by any means necessary

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to contact the Xbox enforcement team by any means necessary: I am struggling to get my Xbox account back due to the fact that I need the Xbox enforcement team to help me but it seems like there is no way to contact them. I really need this xbox account back...
  10. I need to know how do I get in touch with Xbox enforcement team about my permit suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to know how do I get in touch with Xbox enforcement team about my permit suspension: I been trying everything and Xbox support don't help with my permit suspension and is it anyone who can help me because this is same old same old is it anyone who can help me get in touch with...