Enforcement team needed to look at my report for someone that had flooded my I.P.

Discus and support Enforcement team needed to look at my report for someone that had flooded my I.P. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I would like a member from the enforcement team to take a look at my report about someone who had flooded my I.P. My gamertag is DHS Diabolic. I also... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DiabolicTen89, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Enforcement team needed to look at my report for someone that had flooded my I.P.

I would like a member from the enforcement team to take a look at my report about someone who had flooded my I.P. My gamertag is DHS Diabolic. I also have the incident recorded and it can be found at [Mod Removed] the video should be up by 10/24/17

:)

DiabolicTen89, Oct 23, 2017
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Cheats ?

Funny,only this week I had a thank you message from the enforcement team because someone I had reported had been investigated & banned due to my report.

Daft Badger, Oct 23, 2017
  3. Louwiez
    Louwiez Guest
    Banned for beeing harassed?!?

Well how do we contact enforcement then? Because i think it is ridiculous to ban someone from communication for 1 day if it is the first report.

I got mad yesterday as well, because someone was playing so incredibly disgusting that i had to send him a message. He reported me for that and the report was fair.

But it was my first ever report and i got immediately banned from communication.

At least they could've given me a warning..

Louwiez, Oct 23, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Enforcement team needed to look at my report for someone that had flooded my I.P.

As long as you have filed a complaint on them via the co sole, the enforcement team will investigate them. The enforcement team does not use the forums and calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.

Smwutches, Oct 23, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

As long as you have filed a complaint on them via the co sole, the enforcement team will investigate them. The enforcement team does not use the forums and calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Cheats ?

Funny,only this week I had a thank you message from the enforcement team because someone I had reported had been investigated & banned due to my report.
  7. Gx Dragz Win User

Booted off xbox live

He is still being DDoSed and can't connect to xbox live on any game and keeps disconnecting he phoned up his internet provider then got the I.P of the guy, apparently he was flooding his I.P with messages and images. I filed a complaint and nothing has happened
    i don't get how it is that easy to get someones I.P address through xbox live?
  8. Smwutches Win User

Player stealing off another player and brags about it.

You would need to file a complaint on them via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate them. That is the only way to report someone to the enforcement team.
  9. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Reporting a threat and harrassment

you need to report the person and block him and the enforcement team will look into your report
Thema:

1. Enforcement team needed to look at my report for someone that had flooded my I.P. - Similar Threads - Enforcement team needed

2. Need help from enforcement team to help with multiple communication bans.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help from enforcement team to help with multiple communication bans.: I have been communication banned now 5 different times for 24 hour periods for the same lfg post for posting a link to my twitch. I called xbox support multiple times but they cannot help me and...
  3. I need to appeal a ban, but can’t get in contact with the enforcement team. Can anyone help?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to appeal a ban, but can’t get in contact with the enforcement team. Can anyone help?: I was banned today for 2 days and need help appealing it. Nobody seems to be able to help. f24c862d-f8ad-4e4b-a82d-fd7e5892f7e3
  4. Need urgent help with the enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need urgent help with the enforcement team: I have a question and need advise. By all means I am not saying I am not saying I am an angel or 100% innocent with what I am going to say. I actually contacted Xbox and they advised me to post...
  5. Xbox Enforcement Team Needs To Be Changed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement Team Needs To Be Changed: About 2-3 days ago (can’t remember when), I got a 2 week suspension from Xbox Live because of a Looking For Group post I made. I was banned because I simply didn’t elaborate in my post leading the...
  6. Need help after incorrectly set lock / activation by Enforcement Team

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help after incorrectly set lock / activation by Enforcement Team: Hallo, I have been for example XBOX Ambassador since May 2019. At the beginning of September 2020, I received a permanent lock on XBOX Live from the XBOX Enforcement Team - without warning. I...
  7. Need contact with an enforcement team ranger ASAP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need contact with an enforcement team ranger ASAP: I have been back and forth with support trying to get in touch with someone who can help me and I am constantly being told different things. A brief summary, my partner received enforcement action...
  8. Enforcement Team needs a means of communication.

in XboX Insiders
    Enforcement Team needs a means of communication.: The Xbox Enforcement Team needs to have a way to be contacted. There is no reason that they have no connection to the community which they directly deal with. The only communication you can get...
  9. Players need a line of communication to the enforcement team.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Players need a line of communication to the enforcement team.: Every night before i log off of sea of thieves i give some unsuspecting player all the supplied i have gathered during my game play. Sometimes even giving them some loot to boot. Last night i went...
  10. Enforcement team needs to be held accountable for their actions. We need a better way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement team needs to be held accountable for their actions. We need a better way to...: I got chat suspension for mild language after one of your team harassed me in game. I get i shouldn't have called him [Mod Removed - Inappropriate], but he literally antagonized me with toxic...