Enforcement team needed to look at my report for someone that had flooded my I.P.

Discus and support Enforcement team needed to look at my report for someone that had flooded my I.P. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I would like a member from the enforcement team to take a look at my report about someone who had flooded my I.P. My gamertag is DHS Diabolic. I also... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DiabolicTen89, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Enforcement team needed to look at my report for someone that had flooded my I.P.

I would like a member from the enforcement team to take a look at my report about someone who had flooded my I.P. My gamertag is DHS Diabolic. I also have the incident recorded and it can be found at [Mod Removed] the video should be up by 10/24/17

:)

DiabolicTen89, Oct 23, 2017
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Cheats ?

Funny,only this week I had a thank you message from the enforcement team because someone I had reported had been investigated & banned due to my report.

Daft Badger, Oct 23, 2017
  3. Louwiez
    Louwiez Guest
    Banned for beeing harassed?!?

Well how do we contact enforcement then? Because i think it is ridiculous to ban someone from communication for 1 day if it is the first report.

I got mad yesterday as well, because someone was playing so incredibly disgusting that i had to send him a message. He reported me for that and the report was fair.

But it was my first ever report and i got immediately banned from communication.

At least they could've given me a warning..

Louwiez, Oct 23, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Enforcement team needed to look at my report for someone that had flooded my I.P.

As long as you have filed a complaint on them via the co sole, the enforcement team will investigate them. The enforcement team does not use the forums and calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.

Smwutches, Oct 23, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

As long as you have filed a complaint on them via the co sole, the enforcement team will investigate them. The enforcement team does not use the forums and calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Cheats ?

Funny,only this week I had a thank you message from the enforcement team because someone I had reported had been investigated & banned due to my report.
  7. Gx Dragz Win User

Booted off xbox live

He is still being DDoSed and can't connect to xbox live on any game and keeps disconnecting he phoned up his internet provider then got the I.P of the guy, apparently he was flooding his I.P with messages and images. I filed a complaint and nothing has happened
    i don't get how it is that easy to get someones I.P address through xbox live?
  8. Smwutches Win User

Player stealing off another player and brags about it.

You would need to file a complaint on them via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate them. That is the only way to report someone to the enforcement team.
  9. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Reporting a threat and harrassment

you need to report the person and block him and the enforcement team will look into your report
Thema:

1. Enforcement team needed to look at my report for someone that had flooded my I.P. - Similar Threads - Enforcement team needed

2. How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team: Is there a number or an email that I can use to reach out to them? 705dde7f-ff09-453f-b855-c071c37f081f
  3. How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...: Hello my name is Daniel and I'd like to report a player/account. And I know you can via xbox but not for this specific action. The player extorted pretty much not "literally" cause I know this is...
  4. Is there any other way to get into contact with the enforcement team

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any other way to get into contact with the enforcement team: [img] edit: Recording ANYTHING from this game gets you banned. I recorded a clip of a game called AGONY. i would understand if there was nudity in said clip but i cannot recall there being...
  5. Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...: does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my account for a unfair reason and denied my appeal ad29c7be-eca9-41b1-bba9-1a4f711cf598
  6. Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?: I just had an enforcement action taken against my account because I put up an lfg that stated, and I will send a screenshot of what was stated in the lfg, letting people know not to spend money on...
  7. How can I contact enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I contact enforcement team: So I was being harrassed by someone making racist comments, I was even called the N word .I reported him after the person kept messaging me and I ended up suspended for telling him I don’t care...
  8. Apology to the Enforcement team

in XBoX on Windows
    Apology to the Enforcement team: I apologize for overusing your refund system I had no knowledge that that would be a punishable thing I had no idea I promise I'll never abuse it again I truly am sorry for causing trouble for all...
  9. I need to contact the Xbox enforcement team by any means necessary

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to contact the Xbox enforcement team by any means necessary: I am struggling to get my Xbox account back due to the fact that I need the Xbox enforcement team to help me but it seems like there is no way to contact them. I really need this xbox account back...
  10. I need to know how do I get in touch with Xbox enforcement team about my permit suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to know how do I get in touch with Xbox enforcement team about my permit suspension: I been trying everything and Xbox support don't help with my permit suspension and is it anyone who can help me because this is same old same old is it anyone who can help me get in touch with...