Enforcement Team Member Abuse of Power

Discus and support Enforcement Team Member Abuse of Power in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I just had a rather unpleasant run in with what I now assume is a member of the Enforcement team. After a game of Destiny 2 Crucible in which he... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by A Flat Earther, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Enforcement Team Member Abuse of Power

So I just had a rather unpleasant run in with what I now assume is a member of the Enforcement team. After a game of Destiny 2 Crucible in which he engaged in the very obnoxious practice of "crouch-shotting" I received a message from the player insulting
    me, albeit it with no foul language. My response contained no excessive profanity, one word that shouldn't offend anyone willing to send hate mail after a video game. I'll leave it off here since apparently it's a huge no-no. Said player then responded with
    "enjoy your com ban " and I was immediately issued a ban from 10/15 10:52pm until 10/17 at 3:02am.

I'm not here to dispute the ban, that would be fruitless. However I would like to file a complaint with whoever trusted this guy with power . He is abusing the power plain and simple. You don't get to go after someone and attack them, then ban them when
    they respond, well I guess he does but it's wildly unfair and unprofessional.

:)

A Flat Earther, Oct 15, 2017
  2. KindGryphon
    KindGryphon Guest
    Enforcement team power abuse.

Xbox Support was wrong in sending you here. Xbox support is known for giving incorrect information in regards to matters they dont handle. As stated the enforcement team are the only ones who handle bans/suspensions and the only way to reach them is the
    case review process. No one on the forums can assist with enforcement team actions.

KindGryphon, Oct 15, 2017
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The enforcement team does not use the forums. To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com

Smwutches, Oct 15, 2017
  4. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

Best thing to do is not to react on hate messages but to report the person who is sending them.

CrazY1985, Oct 15, 2017
  5. Oh you're absolutely right, like k said I'm not trying to appeal the ban.

A Flat Earther, Oct 15, 2017
  6. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Sorry to hear it. The PET do not announce themselves while playing online. More than likely what happened is that either you were the recipient of an immediate suspension or the suspension may have been for something that was done in the past.

What you should do is log in to http://enforcement.xbox.com/ and click the hammer icon to see the reason for the action and open a case review with the PET.

onyxishere, Oct 16, 2017
  7. The person you were talking to was most likely not a member of the enforcement team. If someone every sends you a message trash talking you. Just report their message and don't reply. A lot of people get baited in and reported. What happened to you a very
    common.

Hope this help, Happy Gaming!!!

Castellus Zemi, Nov 2, 2018
  8. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. The PET do not announce themselves while playing online. More than likely what happened is that either you were the recipient of an immediate suspension or the suspension may have been for something that was done in the past.

What you should do is log in to http://enforcement.xbox.com/ and click the hammer icon to see the reason for the action and open a case review with the PET.
  9. A Flat Earther Win User

Best thing to do is not to react on hate messages but to report the person who is sending them.
    Oh you're absolutely right, like k said I'm not trying to appeal the ban.
  10. Castellus Zemi Win User

The person you were talking to was most likely not a member of the enforcement team. If someone every sends you a message trash talking you. Just report their message and don't reply. A lot of people get baited in and reported. What happened to you a very
    common.

Hope this help, Happy Gaming!!!
  11. CrazY1985 Win User

12. KindGryphon Win User

The enforcement team does not use the forums. To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com

Xbox support told me to come here, that’s why I’m here I just need someone to contact me so they can launch an investigation. I posted somewhere else the support member said to post also.
    Xbox Support was wrong in sending you here. Xbox support is known for giving incorrect information in regards to matters they dont handle. As stated the enforcement team are the only ones who handle bans/suspensions and the only way to reach them is the
    case review process. No one on the forums can assist with enforcement team actions.
Thema:

1. Enforcement Team Member Abuse of Power - Similar Threads - Enforcement Team Member

2. How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team: Is there a number or an email that I can use to reach out to them? 705dde7f-ff09-453f-b855-c071c37f081f
  3. How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...: Hello my name is Daniel and I'd like to report a player/account. And I know you can via xbox but not for this specific action. The player extorted pretty much not "literally" cause I know this is...
  4. Is there any other way to get into contact with the enforcement team

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any other way to get into contact with the enforcement team: [img] edit: Recording ANYTHING from this game gets you banned. I recorded a clip of a game called AGONY. i would understand if there was nudity in said clip but i cannot recall there being...
  5. Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...: does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my account for a unfair reason and denied my appeal ad29c7be-eca9-41b1-bba9-1a4f711cf598
  6. Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?: I just had an enforcement action taken against my account because I put up an lfg that stated, and I will send a screenshot of what was stated in the lfg, letting people know not to spend money on...
  7. How can I contact enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I contact enforcement team: So I was being harrassed by someone making racist comments, I was even called the N word .I reported him after the person kept messaging me and I ended up suspended for telling him I don’t care...
  8. Apology to the Enforcement team

in XBoX on Windows
    Apology to the Enforcement team: I apologize for overusing your refund system I had no knowledge that that would be a punishable thing I had no idea I promise I'll never abuse it again I truly am sorry for causing trouble for all...
  9. Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?: I want you to reappeal my ban on my Xbox accounts DustyOrchid057 and LootGoblin4219, as I feel that I was wrongfully banned by whatever system you use that says I'm a cheater, it's a false...
  10. my account was banned by a enforcement team member after I beat him in a game, how is this...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account was banned by a enforcement team member after I beat him in a game, how is this...: I was playing a game called destiny 2, in a competitive game mode I ended up winning against this random person who proceeded to msg me saying he was part of enforcement etc and that he would bn...