EnforceMent Team Is Biased

Discus and support EnforceMent Team Is Biased in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So recently I got suspended for communications because a guy wrote the salt emoji to me and I wuote on quote wrote this "shove that salt up you... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Raringtriple3, Jul 1, 2019.

1. EnforceMent Team Is Biased

So recently I got suspended for communications because a guy wrote the salt emoji to me and I wuote on quote wrote this "shove that salt up you butthole" .I get suspended for a day and 4 ours after 1 minute for communications.

Backstory: I and another friend were playing dead by daylight. Me and him basically died because the guy I messaged and his [mod removed] (Not actual cuss words i'm just writing the stars so you know what i'm getting at) of a friend. They basically let us
    die ON PURPOSE AND WERE [mod removed] US WHEN WE HAD TO SPECTATE THEM. We got extremely mad as we just got dropped a rank and we both lost a lot of good items. So I messaged him, before I died "come get us you bot stop playing trash" AND THIS GUY RESPONDS
    WITH SALT. After that you guys know what happened.

I feel really upset as we were not in the fault as I didn't even cuss. And we were trying to play the [mod removed] game. This is the second time something like this happened to me. As for what I know, the guy is still free to do anything, although me and
    my partner reported him for teaming with killer (which is true) and un-sportsman like behaviour. SO ANYONE HAVE THOUGHTS? I also cant do anything about the suspension since its only a day and 4 hours long. Please write what you guys are thinking about this
    and who is in the wrong. Me or XBOX "ENFORCEMENT".

:)

Raringtriple3, Jul 1, 2019
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

I'd have to agree about the fact that you need to observe what's considered appropriate trash talk and what's just rude or otherwise demeaning. Even though you didn't swear, it sounded a little aggressive and otherwise just kind of rude to respond with.

The enforcement team isn't biased... they do their job according to the guidelines they're given based around what is acceptable community content. Regardless of context they have to do their job. Sometimes it sucks, but it should always be a learning experience.

Its one thing to say that to a friend who understands a specific kind of trashtalk, but something totally different to a stranger... you know?
  3. Mimori 775 Win User

Hello Raringtriple3,

While it may seem biased, they are actually pretty consistent and fair based on the rules outlined on both their website and in the Code of Conduct.

If we take a look at the community standards, scroll down to "Keep your Content Clean" and you can see examples of what the difference is between
    trash talk an harassment. You can see here that "trash talk is an expected part of competitive multiplayer action, and [it's] not a bad thing". However, there is a line.

Examples provided in the community standards:

• Acceptable:
      • Get destroyed. Can't believe you thought you were on my level.
      • Cheap win. Come at me when you can actually drive without running cars off the road.
      • That sucked. Get good and then come back when your k/d's over 1.
    • Not Acceptable:
      • Get [sexual threat]. Can't believe you thought you were on my level.
      • Hey <profanity>, that was some serious potato aim. Get wrecked, trash.
    In this case, sending a "salt" emote is acceptable, but telling them to shove it was not acceptable. Please don't get me wrong, I can totally understand the frustration as I don't like receiving messages like that either, especially when the "teammate" was
    trolling their own members, but I also understand why the rules are in place and how they help support a more welcoming community as a whole. Instead of replying, I just mute/block/report and move on. It can be frustrating, but it's best to not try and egg
    on these players, they're trying to rally you up, hints the "salt" emote.
  4. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Just ignore people that, its not worth it to engage them.
  5. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Maybe it would have been okay if you messaged that to a friend during friendly banter, but this gamer was random and may have taken offense. Does not matter if it doesn’t offend you. It’s a blatant violation of the Code of Conduct. Sorry man. Just use
    it as an opportunity to make a better choice next time something like this arises.
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

You really shouldn't engage with people like that. Move on to another servers or drop them from the game.
Thema:

1. EnforceMent Team Is Biased - Similar Threads - EnforceMent Team Biased

2. How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team: Is there a number or an email that I can use to reach out to them? 705dde7f-ff09-453f-b855-c071c37f081f
  3. How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...: Hello my name is Daniel and I'd like to report a player/account. And I know you can via xbox but not for this specific action. The player extorted pretty much not "literally" cause I know this is...
  4. Is there any other way to get into contact with the enforcement team

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any other way to get into contact with the enforcement team: [img] edit: Recording ANYTHING from this game gets you banned. I recorded a clip of a game called AGONY. i would understand if there was nudity in said clip but i cannot recall there being...
  5. Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...: does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my account for a unfair reason and denied my appeal ad29c7be-eca9-41b1-bba9-1a4f711cf598
  6. Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?: I just had an enforcement action taken against my account because I put up an lfg that stated, and I will send a screenshot of what was stated in the lfg, letting people know not to spend money on...
  7. How can I contact enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I contact enforcement team: So I was being harrassed by someone making racist comments, I was even called the N word .I reported him after the person kept messaging me and I ended up suspended for telling him I don’t care...
  8. Apology to the Enforcement team

in XBoX on Windows
    Apology to the Enforcement team: I apologize for overusing your refund system I had no knowledge that that would be a punishable thing I had no idea I promise I'll never abuse it again I truly am sorry for causing trouble for all...
  9. Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?: I want you to reappeal my ban on my Xbox accounts DustyOrchid057 and LootGoblin4219, as I feel that I was wrongfully banned by whatever system you use that says I'm a cheater, it's a false...
  10. Is the Enforcement team at Xbox healthy for the community and overall business?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the Enforcement team at Xbox healthy for the community and overall business?: So once again I got a strike on xbox and received a 4 day suspension. The reason was listed as "harassment", despite only sending an INFORMATIVE response on a community comment section involving...