Enforcement Team is allowed to steal money?

Discus and support Enforcement Team is allowed to steal money? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I recently got a forced gamertag change for a in my opinion very inoffensive gamertag it was [Mod Removed] in german, which I just created to make... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by QuietCalf304833, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Enforcement Team is allowed to steal money?

So I recently got a forced gamertag change for a in my opinion very inoffensive gamertag it was [Mod Removed] in german, which I just created to make me and my friends a little bit chuckle because it was stupid, so I payed the 10€ for it and had it for about
    2 months and got suspended two times for trash talking in this time period, which is stupid in my opinion, because trash talking for me is just a part of gaming, but anyways a few hours after my seven days suspension was over, I got a enforcement message,
    looked at my gamertag and it was changed, It didn't bother me first because I thought I could just get a new one for free, but I did a little bit of research and it turns out that you can't. I was so enraged by Xbox spitting me in the face like this after
    I was loyal to them for 6 years an put so much time and money into their products that I threw my Xbox out the window. I mean it is a joke that they can just steal your money basically and get away with it, they could just make a blacklist for words you don't
    want people to use for chat and gamertags, I mean everybody abuses the report system just to get people banned they don't like even I did it. Xbox live is turning into a report war thanks to their great new report system. Getting people suspended for words
    like [Mod Removed]and stealing their money that is the level xbox live is right now seriously? I could maybe get it as a way of stopping people from creating another offensive gamertag, but you really don't have a better way of preventing people from creating
    bad gamertags than theft? I have enough from xbox being money hungry and stupid hopefully More people will start avoiding your products.

Have a nice day.

:)

QuietCalf304833, Oct 16, 2017
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    [CHEATING] Numerous reports against a cheater and STILL enjoying Xbox LIVE!?

The enforcement team do not use the forums and calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums. Filing a complaint is the only way to have the enforcement team investigate him.

Smwutches, Oct 16, 2017
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Being booted offline by player

They are not allowed. As long as you reported him, the enforcement team will investigate. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.

Smwutches, Oct 16, 2017
  4. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

The Terms of Use that everyone agrees to on account creation is the method of prevention used to stop users from creating offensive gamertags. You can apply for a case review for these enforcement actions if eligible on enforcement.xbox.com. The enforcement
    team does not use the forums.

bowski477, Oct 17, 2017
  5. bowski477 Win User

The Terms of Use that everyone agrees to on account creation is the method of prevention used to stop users from creating offensive gamertags. You can apply for a case review for these enforcement actions if eligible on enforcement.xbox.com. The enforcement
    team does not use the forums.
  6. DanteSparda504 Win User

Fifa 12 Ultimate Team Discussion and Playing!

I like the one Ultimate Team that doesn't hack into and steal money from others accounts.
  7. Cozmicc2JZ Win User

Any higher ups in xbox/microsoft that can help?

Honestly, that’s the worst way to try and help players who has this happen to them. I have done NOTHING to receive this and yet I have no way to get the ban? That’s technically just stealing money, being an xbox player for 10+ years and just to get banned for no reason and no way to get help for it? Microsoft and xbox have the worst support team and enforcement team ever.
  8. ngocphi Win User

Xbox Live Gold for a friend

there really isn't any service that allows gifting because of the potiential abuse because people dont properly protect their accounts

its makes recovery of money alot harder

thats why if you are doing shaddy things like exchanging money you do it on your own with a etailer and take the risk yourself if you get scamed

it is against the rules to exchanges things also it takes up more work for the enforcement team

thats why you use etailers as gifting is not supported on most consoles there is only one console gifting just leads to more scams or making it easier to scam

sorry but i rather not make it easier for scammers and phishers to make money off stealing accounts
  9. Smwutches Win User

Auto-Bot Suspension and Xbox Enforcement team

The enforcement team are the only ones who handle suspensions. If the suspension is not eligible for a case review, there is nothing that can be done.

If this was in an LFG post, those are only meant for looking for other people to play a game with. It doesn't matter if the money is in-game money or not. Offering to buy/sell/trade, etc. is not allowed in LFG posts.
Thema:

1. Enforcement Team is allowed to steal money? - Similar Threads - Enforcement Team allowed

2. How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team: Is there a number or an email that I can use to reach out to them? 705dde7f-ff09-453f-b855-c071c37f081f
  3. How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...: Hello my name is Daniel and I'd like to report a player/account. And I know you can via xbox but not for this specific action. The player extorted pretty much not "literally" cause I know this is...
  4. Is there any other way to get into contact with the enforcement team

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any other way to get into contact with the enforcement team: [img] edit: Recording ANYTHING from this game gets you banned. I recorded a clip of a game called AGONY. i would understand if there was nudity in said clip but i cannot recall there being...
  5. Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...: does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my account for a unfair reason and denied my appeal ad29c7be-eca9-41b1-bba9-1a4f711cf598
  6. Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?: I just had an enforcement action taken against my account because I put up an lfg that stated, and I will send a screenshot of what was stated in the lfg, letting people know not to spend money on...
  7. How can I contact enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I contact enforcement team: So I was being harrassed by someone making racist comments, I was even called the N word .I reported him after the person kept messaging me and I ended up suspended for telling him I don’t care...
  8. Apology to the Enforcement team

in XBoX on Windows
    Apology to the Enforcement team: I apologize for overusing your refund system I had no knowledge that that would be a punishable thing I had no idea I promise I'll never abuse it again I truly am sorry for causing trouble for all...
  9. Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?: I want you to reappeal my ban on my Xbox accounts DustyOrchid057 and LootGoblin4219, as I feel that I was wrongfully banned by whatever system you use that says I'm a cheater, it's a false...
  10. Is the Enforcement team at Xbox healthy for the community and overall business?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the Enforcement team at Xbox healthy for the community and overall business?: So once again I got a strike on xbox and received a 4 day suspension. The reason was listed as "harassment", despite only sending an INFORMATIVE response on a community comment section involving...