Enforcement Team Hammers Unreasonable

Discus and support Enforcement Team Hammers Unreasonable in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was recently banned from all XBL communications for a lapse momentarily in judgement. Now I am trying to vent my frustrations and hopefully reach... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HIFO STAR, Dec 30, 2015.

1. HIFO STAR
    HIFO STAR Guest

I was recently banned from all XBL communications for a lapse momentarily in judgement.

Now I am trying to vent my frustrations and hopefully reach the right circuits in which my case will be reviewed and I hope leniency given.

I have been on XBL for nearly if not over 1 full decade. That's 10 years consistently of showing my support to the XBL services and never has any ban (atleast that I can remember) ever been handed out for any conduct detrimental to the system, Games, or
    gamers themselves been shown. In this span I've accumulated a gamerscore approaching 70,000 have purchased well over 10 consoles in this time and paid for up to 4 accounts at once. I have bought every peripheral sold for the console and converted numer friends
    from other consoles/pc games to join me on this service. I supported their ideas with the Xbox One (yes, I have a Kinect) amd have stayed commited to supporting only their consoles. However this to me may be my last straw in support.

As noted above I was recently banned from all communications while connected to XBL for a momentary lapse in judgement. I allowed a moment outside of gaming take control and I showed conduct that was not becoming of what I have tried to build for over a
    decade with a community of friends online and a reputation I hope to hold inside the gaming community. I hope that my case can be reviewed and my history can detail behavior that depicts of picture of a gamer who is more then a single moment.

If this issue could not be resolved or at least contact made from the appropriate parties at least acknowledging a review, 10 years is a long relationship, however it may be an opportunity to look towards other available resources on the same platform(consoles)
    as a better alternative option.

I have already requested an appeal/review of my suspension through the appropriate avenues and hope that this issue can be resolved.

10 year gamer and hopefully continuing fan,

-Charles Hifo/

:)

HIFO STAR, Dec 30, 2015
  2. Codez x One
    Codez x One Guest
    Banned for nothing

Got banned by the Enforcement Team for 1 Day from Xbox Live, because of unreasonable contents, but I really didn't do wrong a thing. Please message me with an explanation for that or free my account after checking that there wasn't anything wrong. Thank
    you.

Codez x One, Dec 30, 2015
  3. FordGTGuy
    FordGTGuy Guest
    Meaningless Suspension

The Xbox enforcement team does not life ban lightly, does anyone else use your account?

FordGTGuy, Dec 30, 2015
  4. Enforcement Team Hammers Unreasonable

Hey there.

The forum is not the appropriate place to request a review... what you'll need to do is log in at
    http://enforcement.xbox.com and click the orange hammer that appears to see the details of your suspension. From there, you can request a case review, which will have the enforcement team take a second
    look at the suspension.

However, since you admit to the lapse in judgement, perhaps take this suspension as the warning it's intended to be? You'll be back with communication privileges soon, and then just remember to follow the code of conduct from here on out. Enforcement Team Hammers Unreasonable :)

Theory of Game, Dec 30, 2015
  5. Theory of Game Win User

Hey there.

The forum is not the appropriate place to request a review... what you'll need to do is log in at
    http://enforcement.xbox.com and click the orange hammer that appears to see the details of your suspension. From there, you can request a case review, which will have the enforcement team take a second
    look at the suspension.

However, since you admit to the lapse in judgement, perhaps take this suspension as the warning it's intended to be? You'll be back with communication privileges soon, and then just remember to follow the code of conduct from here on out. :)
  6. Got No Girls Win User

Why am i getting suspended for months old "looking for group" posts that have nothing against TOS in the description?

I have a ban as well and the fact that the Enforcement Team is unreachable and don't suffer any consequences for their unreasonable actions against their loyal customers. We don't deserve this and we should have a way to talk to them.
  7. turbospeed357 Win User

This is absolutely ridiculous. Someone please help. I don't know why i would be suspended for asking about a car meet in GTA online. I need this removed from my enforcement history

This exact response is on many posts like these. Unfortunately your enforcement team has no way to contact them, so we are going to do whatever we can to get this [mod removed] noticed. I've posted on multiple social media platforms about this. The enforcement website is a joke. Not being given the opportunity to dispute a false suspension is extremely unreasonable and disrespectful to the Xbox community that the enforcement team claims to protect.
  8. steeledwand7664 Win User

What do ido

The only people that handle enforcement actions is the enforcement team that can be reached by signing into the account that has the enforcement action on it at enforcement.xbox.com you can click on the orange hammer there that will show you any enforcement
    actions and if the enforcement action is eligible you can file for a case review.
  9. HeadshotPenguin Win User

Xbox Enforcement

Hi there,

Unfortunately, the Enforcement Team don't check these forums so they wouldn't be able to assist.

Just to check, when you go to here, there isn't an enforcement with a little hammer next to it?

HP
Thema:

1. Enforcement Team Hammers Unreasonable - Similar Threads - Enforcement Team Hammers

2. How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team: Is there a number or an email that I can use to reach out to them? 705dde7f-ff09-453f-b855-c071c37f081f
  3. How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...: Hello my name is Daniel and I'd like to report a player/account. And I know you can via xbox but not for this specific action. The player extorted pretty much not "literally" cause I know this is...
  4. Is there any other way to get into contact with the enforcement team

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any other way to get into contact with the enforcement team: [img] edit: Recording ANYTHING from this game gets you banned. I recorded a clip of a game called AGONY. i would understand if there was nudity in said clip but i cannot recall there being...
  5. Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...: does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my account for a unfair reason and denied my appeal ad29c7be-eca9-41b1-bba9-1a4f711cf598
  6. Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?: I just had an enforcement action taken against my account because I put up an lfg that stated, and I will send a screenshot of what was stated in the lfg, letting people know not to spend money on...
  7. How can I contact enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I contact enforcement team: So I was being harrassed by someone making racist comments, I was even called the N word .I reported him after the person kept messaging me and I ended up suspended for telling him I don’t care...
  8. Apology to the Enforcement team

in XBoX on Windows
    Apology to the Enforcement team: I apologize for overusing your refund system I had no knowledge that that would be a punishable thing I had no idea I promise I'll never abuse it again I truly am sorry for causing trouble for all...
  9. Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?: I want you to reappeal my ban on my Xbox accounts DustyOrchid057 and LootGoblin4219, as I feel that I was wrongfully banned by whatever system you use that says I'm a cheater, it's a false...
  10. Is the Enforcement team at Xbox healthy for the community and overall business?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the Enforcement team at Xbox healthy for the community and overall business?: So once again I got a strike on xbox and received a 4 day suspension. The reason was listed as "harassment", despite only sending an INFORMATIVE response on a community comment section involving...