enforcement team get in touch

Discus and support enforcement team get in touch in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my son has been ban yet again for no reason can someone from the enforcement team get in touch please 9ba7a49b-5826-4d99-96e7-bf1040f23dfe Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BEARBLOOD99, Feb 13, 2018.

1. BEARBLOOD99
    BEARBLOOD99 Guest

my son has been ban yet again for no reason can someone from the enforcement team get in touch please

:)

BEARBLOOD99, Feb 13, 2018
  2. KeenGnu64
    KeenGnu64 Guest
    why was my son banned from xbox live

does anyone know how to get in touch with the enforcement team

KeenGnu64, Feb 13, 2018
  3. Gamerscore

Why has my gamerscore been reset? And how do I get in touch with the enforcement team

o INITIAL C o, Feb 13, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The enforcement team does not use the forums. For information about his ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com

Smwutches, Feb 13, 2018
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    There is no phone number for the enforcement team. Submitting a case review on the enforcement site is the only way to contact them.

Smwutches, Feb 13, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    It may be an actual office number for them, but it is not the proper channels to go through and should not be given out.

Smwutches, Feb 13, 2018
  7. HAZMAT RADIO
    HAZMAT RADIO Guest
    Please stop posting that phone number. We appreciate your assistance but the only point of contact for the Xbox Enforcement Team is the Case Review process.

HAZMAT RADIO, Feb 13, 2018
  8. enforcement team get in touch

I really do not want to start a fight in public forums. But the Enforcement Team are hiding from earth. That is their phone number and people have every right to call. It can be given out.

FunnyJuggler117, Feb 14, 2018
  9. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    If it was official posted on the enforcement site or the Xbox site, it would be fine to give out. But since it's not meant to be an official form of communication for the community, it should not be given out. Users should go through the proper channels.

Smwutches, Nov 1, 2018
  10. Smwutches Win User

I really do not want to start a fight in public forums. But the Enforcement Team are hiding from earth. That is their phone number and people have every right to call. It can be given out.
    If it was official posted on the enforcement site or the Xbox site, it would be fine to give out. But since it's not meant to be an official form of communication for the community, it should not be given out. Users should go through the proper channels.
  11. Smwutches Win User

It may be an actual office number for them, but it is not the proper channels to go through and should not be given out.
  12. FunnyJuggler117 Win User

13. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Go ahead and call, that is the Enforcement Team
    Please stop posting that phone number. We appreciate your assistance but the only point of contact for the Xbox Enforcement Team is the Case Review process.
  14. Smwutches Win User

The phone number for XBLPET is [Mod Removed]
    There is no phone number for the enforcement team. Submitting a case review on the enforcement site is the only way to contact them.
Thema:

1. enforcement team get in touch - Similar Threads - enforcement team touch

2. How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team: Is there a number or an email that I can use to reach out to them? 705dde7f-ff09-453f-b855-c071c37f081f
  3. How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...: Hello my name is Daniel and I'd like to report a player/account. And I know you can via xbox but not for this specific action. The player extorted pretty much not "literally" cause I know this is...
  4. Is there any other way to get into contact with the enforcement team

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any other way to get into contact with the enforcement team: [img] edit: Recording ANYTHING from this game gets you banned. I recorded a clip of a game called AGONY. i would understand if there was nudity in said clip but i cannot recall there being...
  5. Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...: does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my account for a unfair reason and denied my appeal ad29c7be-eca9-41b1-bba9-1a4f711cf598
  6. Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?: I just had an enforcement action taken against my account because I put up an lfg that stated, and I will send a screenshot of what was stated in the lfg, letting people know not to spend money on...
  7. How can I contact enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I contact enforcement team: So I was being harrassed by someone making racist comments, I was even called the N word .I reported him after the person kept messaging me and I ended up suspended for telling him I don’t care...
  8. Apology to the Enforcement team

in XBoX on Windows
    Apology to the Enforcement team: I apologize for overusing your refund system I had no knowledge that that would be a punishable thing I had no idea I promise I'll never abuse it again I truly am sorry for causing trouble for all...
  9. Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?: I want you to reappeal my ban on my Xbox accounts DustyOrchid057 and LootGoblin4219, as I feel that I was wrongfully banned by whatever system you use that says I'm a cheater, it's a false...
  10. I need to know how do I get in touch with Xbox enforcement team about my permit suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to know how do I get in touch with Xbox enforcement team about my permit suspension: I been trying everything and Xbox support don't help with my permit suspension and is it anyone who can help me because this is same old same old is it anyone who can help me get in touch with...