Enforcement review Case

Discus and support Enforcement review Case in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; No where in the enforcement history page does it show what your child has meant to have done or said to get the enforcement. As a parent this would be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kirstyrothwell, Jan 19, 2021.

1. Enforcement review Case

No where in the enforcement history page does it show what your child has meant to have done or said to get the enforcement. As a parent this would be a good thing as how are we ment to teach our children right from wrong if we don't know what they've actually
    done. To then have to apply for a review I have to answer questions regarding code of conduct. I can't find that anywhere to read up on and as I'm not a player of xbox find these really difficult as I don't understand the gaming language used. I failed this
    twice and now have to wait 24hrs to apply again and hope I don't fail.

All I want to do is find out what they've suppose to have done or said. Is they're anyway of contactong someone?

:)

kirstyrothwell, Jan 19, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

Enforcement case review

the console suspensiob Cannot be appealed

It is meant to prevent you from accessing live with secondary accounts you only have one option that is to wait it out
  3. ShockedSinger48 Win User

No Case Review for an enforcement

You can view your ban by logging into
    enforcement.xbox.com
    . You'll be able to see the reason and how long it's for from there and file a case review if eligible.
  4. Boombaa Win User

enforcment case review

Hi,

If you are meaning that you can see the suspension once you're connected with you account but cannot click it (no link), it is possible that this sanction couldn't be appealed.
  5. ngocphi Win User

No Case Review for an enforcement

if it's only 24hourz then there eis no case review as it wiuld.take up to 48hours for them to get back to you

Also you must be rated e for evergone no matter who starts a fight
  6. justencaseikill Win User

Enforcement case review

the console suspensiob Cannot be appealed

It is meant to prevent you from accessing live with secondary accounts you only have one option that is to wait it out

ya I have moved on from Xbox to ps4 the only real loss is not playing pubg but I purchased it from steam on pc last night and put my Xbox up for sale on fb sale site

you can't change the name and the suspension process is the same

You do realize that following the rules isn't rocket science right? What is offencive on xbox is the same thing on psn

And there is no case review on psn

So good luck

99.9% of online users can figure it out why not use common sense rather then spending 1000s because you can't use common sense ?
    yup gotcha
Thema:

Enforcement review Case

1. Enforcement review Case - Similar Threads - Enforcement review Case

2. How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?: I've been trying to recruit members for my group and every time I do my post gets taken down and I get enforced over and over again, I have many enforcements from making looking for group posts...
  3. false reports and enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    false reports and enforcement: why people getting banned/ suspended for innocent looking for group posts. i made a looking for group post on fallout 76 on xbox saying come by vans corner store and see what i have. i got a 2 day...
  4. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  5. I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there

in XBoX on Windows
    I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there: Hi Xbox I recently got suspended my xbox says I am but the enforcement site does not. 4777b740-63e4-460a-bb7e-24985534aefe
  6. Xbox enforcement problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox enforcement problem: I was recently suspended on Xbox I've checked the enforcement websites but no action suspension [img] b2554e98-3488-4169-8b9e-9f4cae8918ac
  7. Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?: I just got a communication ban on my account for the comment of “wild lmao”. I genuinely have no idea how that would result in a ban in any universe. So I would like to know when did Xbox...
  8. How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team: Is there a number or an email that I can use to reach out to them? 705dde7f-ff09-453f-b855-c071c37f081f
  9. I was playing my pc then i got bored and hopped on my xbox just to see xbox enforcement...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was playing my pc then i got bored and hopped on my xbox just to see xbox enforcement...: i discovered that someone hacked my account messaged therself something innopropriate 5 times and got me banned for a year a26123ac-ca1e-4a45-a903-e580fb784fa1
  10. Replying to the Xbox Enforcement Case Review email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Replying to the Xbox Enforcement Case Review email: Many support representatives advised me to reply to the email you received from the enforcement team regarding the appeal you submitted in order to submit another appeal. However, does the...