Enforcement Review Appeal

Discus and support Enforcement Review Appeal in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I received a ban and basically went to Xbox support to appeal the decisions and my operator was Vienna D, but I am asking for a review of my ban a long... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VENENO34, Oct 16, 2017.

1. VENENO34
    VENENO34 Guest

I received a ban and basically went to Xbox support to appeal the decisions and my operator was Vienna D, but I am asking for a review of my ban a long with reading the discussion I had with her about the situation including my appeal.

:)

VENENO34, Oct 16, 2017
  2. Boombaa
    Boombaa Guest
    Banned for 2 weeks on xbox live. But did nothing wrong

Hi,

You can check your
    Enforcement history
    and eventually raise a case review to appeal your suspension.

Boombaa, Oct 16, 2017
  3. I am tired of these suspensions

Enforcement actions aren't resolved on the forums, as the Enforcement team does not post here.

You will have to log on to http://enforcement.xbox.com, review your Enforcement history, and submit a case review as your appeal (if eligible).

Internet Expert, Oct 16, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Oct 16, 2017
  5. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    if the decision was upheld in the case review that's it

Not sure what situation would warrant a violation of the terms of use

If you mean he started it situation you do realize that doesn't apply right?

It doesn't matter who started a fight you have to abide by the rules

And only your actions counts for your enforcement not noone elses

ngocphi, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  7. ngocphi Win User

if the decision was upheld in the case review that's it

Not sure what situation would warrant a violation of the terms of use

If you mean he started it situation you do realize that doesn't apply right?

It doesn't matter who started a fight you have to abide by the rules

And only your actions counts for your enforcement not noone elses
  8. DAZZA 433 Win User

Why did i get banned?

To review your enforcement login at enforcement.xbox.com if eligible you can apply for the case review appeal
  9. CBGxSARCASM Win User

Communication Ban

How long does the enforcement team usually take to review an appeal ?
  10. Nursemorph Win User

How do I contact Xbox Safety Enforcement regarding my child's suspension? I can't find a way to do it.

The only place to review enforcement is here:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/enforcement-history

If the offence is appealable, then you will find an appeal button by the offense...however, I believe permanent suspensions aren't generally appealable (but I could be wrong)

The only way to contact enforcement is via an appeal..normal customer support won't be able to help as Enforcement are a self-contained department.
Thema:

1. Enforcement Review Appeal - Similar Threads - Enforcement Review Appeal

2. Xbox Enforcement is awful and doesn't review cases to their full extent. Need help with a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Enforcement is awful and doesn't review cases to their full extent. Need help with a...: Recently, someone came into a party that some friends, my girlfriend, and I were in and started being very rude towards me and my significant other. There had been issues with him in the past, so...
  3. Can't submit a review for Enforcement actions ban 2 days or less

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't submit a review for Enforcement actions ban 2 days or less: Split from this thread. the thing is most of the time they can't submit a review as most of these bans are 2 days or less, there is no recourse for this false banning, please push this up your...
  4. How do I contact Microsoft enforcement team if I believe the case review was not fair?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Microsoft enforcement team if I believe the case review was not fair?: A couple years ago I had this account banned permanently banned for making my profile picture an inappropriate image. I filed a case review explaining that it was stupid and that I changed it back...
  5. "Under Review" status on an enforcement action gone

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Under Review" status on an enforcement action gone: My account has been permanently suspended from xbox live and I submitted a case review. 2 weeks later it doesn’t say "Under Review" anymore nor is there a way to submit a new case review. Does...
  6. Suspended for no reason, nothing showing on the enforcement section to review it

in XBoX on Windows
    Suspended for no reason, nothing showing on the enforcement section to review it: I received 6 emails saying I’ve received a 7 day communication ban for no reason. Went to review it and it’s not given me the option as it doesn’t say I’m banned? How do I go about getting this...
  7. Perma banned and can’t see it in enforcement to submit a review

in XBoX Accessibility
    Perma banned and can’t see it in enforcement to submit a review: So I have been reported for using the word “gimp” towards someone who quit at 1-1 during a game of fifa after he gave away a pen. I get it’s wrong however I don’t think it deserves a perma ban? I...
  8. How to contact xbox enforcement when your case isunder review

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to contact xbox enforcement when your case isunder review: My xbox account got hacked and when i got it back i had a suspension for harassing a bullying? like when i got on my account. and at first it was a 1 day suspension and then a 1 week suspension...
  9. 18 years xbox live account - Disabled (Enforcement review is not available)

in XBoX on Consoles
    18 years xbox live account - Disabled (Enforcement review is not available): I Have an OG Xbox live gamer tag - December. This account is 18 years old. I have been an avid Xbox live player and loyal to a fault when all my other friends went and got Playstations. I stayed...
  10. Enforcement review Case

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement review Case: No where in the enforcement history page does it show what your child has meant to have done or said to get the enforcement. As a parent this would be a good thing as how are we ment to teach our...