Enforcement quiz problem

Discus and support Enforcement quiz problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, Our young son recently received a ban from XBox Live for reasons that seemed improbable, so we attempted to open a case to have this situation... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JamesFollen, Sep 28, 2020.

1. JamesFollen
    JamesFollen Guest

Enforcement quiz problem

Hello,

Our young son recently received a ban from XBox Live for reasons that seemed improbable, so we attempted to open a case to have this situation reviewed. However, we haven't been able to get past the quiz, even though we've reviewed the material carefully.
    Specifically, there is a question essentially asking if it's okay to 'use pirated software' and we answered (obviously) "No." However, this answer was rejected. Is there an error in the quiz? It seems unnecessarily difficult to be able to talk to a real
    person about what is most likely a mistake.

Thank you.

Jim

:)

JamesFollen, Sep 28, 2020
  2. IdkSomethingRandom Win User

Enforcement quiz problem

Just read the questions carefully, they kinda make it so it's harder to get a case review. If all else fails your child may just need to wait the suspension out.
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Enforcement quiz problem

Hello JamesFollen,

If you're experiencing an issue with an Enforcement action, please visit our Enforcement page. On the Xbox Forums, we are unable to dispute or remove these actions.

Thank you for understanding.
  4. Cerebral Paul Win User

What did I do to get a suspension?

the case review is a questionnaire I can't appeal it unless they fix their questions and put in questions that are part of the code of conduct not questions like this "participants in the enforcement united program are part of the enforcement team"
    how am I suppose to know that.
    Was there a link or set of links with the quiz that led to pages of info covered in the quiz?
  5. RedRap95 Win User

Xbox communication ban

Ive already tried submitting a case on the enforcement website and the website is completely broken. Just get redirected back to the home page after passing the quiz and I was told by a support agent on the phone I could use the forums. Never had this problem
    with Sony. They're not gingist.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Falsely perm banned

The enforcement team don't use the forums so there's nothing anyone here can do.

You will have to wait 24 hours & take the quiz again so you can file for a case review.

The quiz is there to make sure you are familiar with the ToU/CoC & is pretty easy,all the answers can be found on the enforcement site.

Permanent bans are not issued lightly & after a thorough investigation.They are either a result of someone having several enforcement actions in the past or they have done something so severe that a perma ban is the only option.
Thema:

Enforcement quiz problem

1. Enforcement quiz problem - Similar Threads - Enforcement quiz problem

2. Xbox Enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Enforcement: I was suspended for talking about money in a Grand Theft Auto Mission Via Looking For Group Posts, and I’m unable to appeal. What can I do? 7bc9cd73-2cef-4750-a3ba-b3f546cac4f2
  3. How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?: I've been trying to recruit members for my group and every time I do my post gets taken down and I get enforced over and over again, I have many enforcements from making looking for group posts...
  4. false reports and enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    false reports and enforcement: why people getting banned/ suspended for innocent looking for group posts. i made a looking for group post on fallout 76 on xbox saying come by vans corner store and see what i have. i got a 2 day...
  5. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  6. I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there

in XBoX on Windows
    I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there: Hi Xbox I recently got suspended my xbox says I am but the enforcement site does not. 4777b740-63e4-460a-bb7e-24985534aefe
  7. Xbox enforcement problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox enforcement problem: I was recently suspended on Xbox I've checked the enforcement websites but no action suspension [img] b2554e98-3488-4169-8b9e-9f4cae8918ac
  8. Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?: I just got a communication ban on my account for the comment of “wild lmao”. I genuinely have no idea how that would result in a ban in any universe. So I would like to know when did Xbox...
  9. How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team: Is there a number or an email that I can use to reach out to them? 705dde7f-ff09-453f-b855-c071c37f081f
  10. I was playing my pc then i got bored and hopped on my xbox just to see xbox enforcement...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was playing my pc then i got bored and hopped on my xbox just to see xbox enforcement...: i discovered that someone hacked my account messaged therself something innopropriate 5 times and got me banned for a year a26123ac-ca1e-4a45-a903-e580fb784fa1