Enforcement. Question

Discus and support Enforcement. Question in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Is this a enforcible violation or viewed as simple smack talk ? From what I read its should be a violation but things are seemingly always changing.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Not Disclosed1, Feb 6, 2023.

1. Enforcement. Question

Is this a enforcible violation or viewed as simple smack talk ? From what I read its should be a violation but things are seemingly always changing. For instance when i use to file a complaint is was always informed that action was taken , [mod removed] but not any more.

:)

Not Disclosed1, Feb 6, 2023
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Enforcement question

The enforcement team doesn't uses the forums and we can't help you with suspensions.

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Enforcement Question

Using a secondary account to avoid a suspension on your main account is against the code of conduct.

If your friends account got suspended then in some cases a temporary console privilege suspension is issued which means no account on that console can sign in to xbox live.

Your account would work fine on other devices,just not that console until the suspension is over.
  4. Ravan-[xboxvenue] Win User

Enforcement Question

No. Console bans and account bans are separate. So unless you also get an account ban you'd be fine.
    ahh ok, i was wanting to know the parameters of it. I will never breach the Tos as i have invested many hours into my account. Thank you for the quick response. :)
  5. Smwutches Win User

Enforcement. Question

Since there is profanity, it can definitely be enforceable. The enforcement team doesn't always take action immediately, but if you run into anything you think might violate the rules, just go ahead and report it.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Enforcement Question

No. Console bans and account bans are separate. So unless you also get an account ban you'd be fine.
Thema:

Enforcement. Question

1. Enforcement. Question - Similar Threads - Enforcement Question

2. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  3. I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there

in XBoX on Windows
    I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there: Hi Xbox I recently got suspended my xbox says I am but the enforcement site does not. 4777b740-63e4-460a-bb7e-24985534aefe
  4. Xbox enforcement problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox enforcement problem: I was recently suspended on Xbox I've checked the enforcement websites but no action suspension [img] b2554e98-3488-4169-8b9e-9f4cae8918ac
  5. Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?: I just got a communication ban on my account for the comment of “wild lmao”. I genuinely have no idea how that would result in a ban in any universe. So I would like to know when did Xbox...
  6. How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team: Is there a number or an email that I can use to reach out to them? 705dde7f-ff09-453f-b855-c071c37f081f
  7. I was playing my pc then i got bored and hopped on my xbox just to see xbox enforcement...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was playing my pc then i got bored and hopped on my xbox just to see xbox enforcement...: i discovered that someone hacked my account messaged therself something innopropriate 5 times and got me banned for a year a26123ac-ca1e-4a45-a903-e580fb784fa1
  8. How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...: Hello my name is Daniel and I'd like to report a player/account. And I know you can via xbox but not for this specific action. The player extorted pretty much not "literally" cause I know this is...
  9. How do i get rid of an enforcement after someone founf out my info and got me ban from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i get rid of an enforcement after someone founf out my info and got me ban from...: I got an enforcement after someone figured out my info and i changed it and got an enforcement how do i get rid of it. *** Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Account management...
  10. question about emailing the enforcement team

in XBoX Accessibility
    question about emailing the enforcement team: so today i called customer server and asked them how i could contact the enforcement about my permeant suspension, a little context i got permanently suspended for some profile picture that i...