Enforcement question because i have a peanut sized brain

Discus and support Enforcement question because i have a peanut sized brain in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Am I allowed to play games while under a message suspension enforcement? I'm asking because the enforcement suspensions are different now than what I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Darkmaster#0330, Sep 15, 2022.

1. Enforcement question because i have a peanut sized brain

Am I allowed to play games while under a message suspension enforcement? I'm asking because the enforcement suspensions are different now than what I remembered so I don't want to get into anymore trouble than I am now I also don't know what category this would go under so I just put it as other.

:)

Darkmaster#0330, Sep 15, 2022
  2. [ A J ] Win User

Hi, Darkmaster#0330! thank you for reaching out.
    My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I understand you have some questions regarding your suspension.

I'm afraid whether or not you can play games depends entirely on what kind of enforcement action your account received. Please refer to the following instructions to see your account's suspended features:

• Sign in to https://enforcement.xbox.com with the Microsoft account that received the enforcement action.
    • Select the handshake icon.
    • Go to your account's enforcement history.
    • Locate your enforcement action.
    • Click on "Suspended features".
    • Your account is only restricted from the features listed under "Suspended features". Unless your enforcement history says otherwise, you should be able to continue playing games.

The section I'm referring to in the instructions above should look similar to this picture:

[​IMG]

Additionally, I'm attaching some links to support pages with helpful information regarding the Xbox Network and its enforcement system:

- Xbox Community Standards:
    https://www.xbox.com/en-US/legal/community-stan...

- Xbox Network enforcement action FAQ:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli...

- Types of Xbox Network enforcement actions:

- How to submit a case review for an enforcement action:

Please let me know if you have any questions.
    Best regards.
  3. MokeyMonies Win User

Active downloads

Thank you Peanut of doom for answering this as I did not understand megatronA answer. I think you described it better and if it were not for your description I probably would have had to post this very same question to the forums.
  4. Ellarianora Win User

Racist Enforcement Team

Are you okay? I have to ask because reading that gave me brain damage. I will say though, this made me chuckle.

The enforcement team are not racist I can confirm. Custom Gamerpics have a code of conduct to follow and if said conduct is not met, it is up to the enforcement team to decide whether the image is okay or not. Some images could be used in an offensive way
    and this is perhaps the reason why your image was removed.
  5. Major Angry Win User

How to report overheard conversation in XBL?

Well anyone with a brain would call their local law enforcement.
  6. Draconas2010 Win User

Mixer Stream No Longer Prompting To Include Party Audio

ive experienced this also and it is agrivating because for my streams my friends are the peanut gallery they crack the jokes.
Thema:

1. Enforcement question because i have a peanut sized brain - Similar Threads - Enforcement question peanut

2. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  3. I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there

in XBoX on Windows
    I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there: Hi Xbox I recently got suspended my xbox says I am but the enforcement site does not. 4777b740-63e4-460a-bb7e-24985534aefe
  4. Xbox enforcement problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox enforcement problem: I was recently suspended on Xbox I've checked the enforcement websites but no action suspension [img] b2554e98-3488-4169-8b9e-9f4cae8918ac
  5. Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?: I just got a communication ban on my account for the comment of “wild lmao”. I genuinely have no idea how that would result in a ban in any universe. So I would like to know when did Xbox...
  6. How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team: Is there a number or an email that I can use to reach out to them? 705dde7f-ff09-453f-b855-c071c37f081f
  7. I was playing my pc then i got bored and hopped on my xbox just to see xbox enforcement...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was playing my pc then i got bored and hopped on my xbox just to see xbox enforcement...: i discovered that someone hacked my account messaged therself something innopropriate 5 times and got me banned for a year a26123ac-ca1e-4a45-a903-e580fb784fa1
  8. How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...: Hello my name is Daniel and I'd like to report a player/account. And I know you can via xbox but not for this specific action. The player extorted pretty much not "literally" cause I know this is...
  9. How do i get rid of an enforcement after someone founf out my info and got me ban from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i get rid of an enforcement after someone founf out my info and got me ban from...: I got an enforcement after someone figured out my info and i changed it and got an enforcement how do i get rid of it. *** Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Account management...
  10. question about emailing the enforcement team

in XBoX Accessibility
    question about emailing the enforcement team: so today i called customer server and asked them how i could contact the enforcement about my permeant suspension, a little context i got permanently suspended for some profile picture that i...