Enforcement overturned but cannot resolve the issue NEED HELP!!

Discus and support Enforcement overturned but cannot resolve the issue NEED HELP!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; On Oct 22, 2020 at 3:15am I got an email from Xbox Enforcement saying my account had action taken against it, that action being a name change. I had my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by thesuicidefox, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Enforcement overturned but cannot resolve the issue NEED HELP!!

On Oct 22, 2020 at 3:15am I got an email from Xbox Enforcement saying my account had action taken against it, that action being a name change. I had my gamertag for 15 years, "" as you see for my forum name (unless it changed too). I plead my
    case review and the case was OVERTURNED. I can prove this if necessary not sure what I am and am not allowed to post right now. They said I could change my name in 24 hours, HOWEVER due to the new naming system I cannot do this. My name was 13 characters and
    the new ones only let you do 12. I realize now I should have mentioned this, but you only have 1000 characters to plead your case and it just slipped my mind honestly.

Support is literally no help. They say they have no way to change gamertags and no way to contact Enforcement. This is insanity to me that even SUPPORT cannot contact Enforcement. The email I received explicitly says "do not reply, this email is not monitored",
    and I replied anyway but no response so far (it's been a few hours since the email saying it was overturned at this point). They also basically HUNG UP on me in the web chat. I will attempt to put in a call to the phone support tomorrow, give them a piece
    of my mind about that and see if I can escalate this, but it is just absolutely unacceptable how I was treated and how inept they are when it comes to actual issues like this.

I need SOMEONE to help me here. What do I do? I have 24 hours to change my name back but I cannot and support cannot, and there is no way to contact Enforcement. If I could just email them directly I could get this resolved right away but that's apparently
    impossible.

Any help you could give right now I would greatly appreciate.

:)

thesuicidefox, Oct 26, 2020
  2. Knowitall(2) Win User

I need a mod to help me.

If you have received a permanent suspension, it is the only enforcement action that you need to be concerned with. Permanent suspensions cannot be replaced/overturned/overridden by temporary suspensions.
  3. Smwutches Win User

HELP PLEASE!!!

Unfortunately the enforcement team does not use the forums so they won't see this. The only way to contact them is by submitting a case review.

Even if you submitted an unauthorized access investigation on your account, it doesn't always overturn a ban. Some actions cannot be overturned.
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

Xbox Live Account Ban (Help)

5. Smwutches Win User

Suspension and permanent suspension

Yes, you only get one chance for a case review. If the enforcement team upholds their decision, there is nothing else that can be done.

There have been cases where the enforcement team have overturned bans, but they're only overturned if the enforcement team determines they made a mistake when issuing the suspension/ban.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Gamertag

If your enforcement was overturned and you still cannot see your gtag, try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on, and then re-adding the account.

You also have the option to check with the support and inquire if there is an enforcement action on your account and if it was overturned. They can't assist with the enforcement actions, however they should be able to inform you on the actions present in your
    account.
Thema:

Enforcement overturned but cannot resolve the issue NEED HELP!!

1. Enforcement overturned but cannot resolve the issue NEED HELP!! - Similar Threads - Enforcement overturned cannot

2. How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?: I've been trying to recruit members for my group and every time I do my post gets taken down and I get enforced over and over again, I have many enforcements from making looking for group posts...
  3. false reports and enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    false reports and enforcement: why people getting banned/ suspended for innocent looking for group posts. i made a looking for group post on fallout 76 on xbox saying come by vans corner store and see what i have. i got a 2 day...
  4. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  5. I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there

in XBoX on Windows
    I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there: Hi Xbox I recently got suspended my xbox says I am but the enforcement site does not. 4777b740-63e4-460a-bb7e-24985534aefe
  6. Xbox enforcement problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox enforcement problem: I was recently suspended on Xbox I've checked the enforcement websites but no action suspension [img] b2554e98-3488-4169-8b9e-9f4cae8918ac
  7. Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?: I just got a communication ban on my account for the comment of “wild lmao”. I genuinely have no idea how that would result in a ban in any universe. So I would like to know when did Xbox...
  8. How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team: Is there a number or an email that I can use to reach out to them? 705dde7f-ff09-453f-b855-c071c37f081f
  9. I was playing my pc then i got bored and hopped on my xbox just to see xbox enforcement...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was playing my pc then i got bored and hopped on my xbox just to see xbox enforcement...: i discovered that someone hacked my account messaged therself something innopropriate 5 times and got me banned for a year a26123ac-ca1e-4a45-a903-e580fb784fa1
  10. How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...: Hello my name is Daniel and I'd like to report a player/account. And I know you can via xbox but not for this specific action. The player extorted pretty much not "literally" cause I know this is...