Enforcement or abuse of power?

Discus and support Enforcement or abuse of power? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've had it with this so called xbox "enforcement" team suspending me, my friends and the people of xbox who have put thousands of dollars into games.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nemesis45102, Oct 22, 2017.

1. Nemesis45102
    Nemesis45102 Guest

I've had it with this so called xbox "enforcement" team suspending me, my friends and the people of xbox who have put thousands of dollars into games. Too many people have been suspended or banned because of the faulty system which allows players to report
    one another for no reason and succeed. Now I know one of the xbox supporting boys will reply to this and say, "you can't suspended for no reason" well you can actually. My friends on warframe actually tested it out by reporting each other for fake reasons.
    A day later one of them was suspended. A guy reported me for beating him in Tekken 7 and of course i get suspended. We waste our money just to get suspended by a computer? Xbplet sends you automated messages with absolute bogus information and it kills us
    all deep down. It's not just me, there are several youtube videos that show how corrupt the system is. The questionnaire is a big fat lie. You can get your friends to report a guy and ban him. You can manipulate the system to do dirty work. No swearing while
    playing rated M games? Are you kidding me? Xbox is promoting this oversensitive bullcrap which is affecting the real world too. Xbox, try to enforce justice and not abuse your power.

:)

Nemesis45102, Oct 22, 2017
  2. Jampiak47
    Jampiak47 Guest
    enforcement abuse

hi i'm gamer tag you guys block from party chat 2week & 3 days too the 19 i got unblock 5 days ago now i wass in lobby a moder boot me twisee my house wifi drop sense he cut mod he report me today and you guy for no reason againg what caind of
    racket you have whi the people they mess whit my **** you guys be blocking people for none reason at all this iws a abuse any one cut report somthing on real and you guys acting stupit he report me cause i tell am calling cops for home invation and you guys
    block me i want you to unblok me or will take acction by fighting in court and ya gonna pay me every cent that i have pay for my servica if you guys like peole booting thas agans the law thas will be criminal acts by the enforcements i want you to bannee hi
    account or see all you in court have proff you uy are abusing using extra power whit no reason his gamer tag is
    [Mod Removed] say no to criminal acts banned him no botting taking peoples ip is legal i want justice or another cliente lost i pay for my service you have to respect and ass first unblock me unblock sow no to legal stuff dont chear
    criminals acts ';(if i dont get unblock by this week sy by too your job ant the racket you guys have whit people pockets chek the case before taking stupit decisons good night.

Jampiak47, Oct 22, 2017
  3. AngelisiMoon
    AngelisiMoon Guest
    enforcement abuse

Xbox needs a better enforcement progran. I am tired of trolls blocking your path, following you around an entire match spamming, and obstructing your ability to play. People will send hate mail for no reason saying whatever they want. When you put them
    in their place and block them they report you and have friends report you as well. Lots of customers have this complaint and microsoft would have to be fools to suspend services of a consumer that does not troll. How about social media reveal how they will
    protect a racist by suspending the actual victim of harrassment. Some folks will get captures and video of it and show that the enforcement system is flawed. I will contact your corp office and if need be post the clips on social media. Improve your system
    to keep the REAL scum from abusing it or lose customers and the next console war. A business should want to protect its money and reputation. You are going to fail at this.

AngelisiMoon, Oct 22, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Will I get banned just because I received complaints?
    No. A common misconception is that a certain number of reports will result in an automatic suspension. According to the myth, even if you haven’t done anything wrong someone can get you suspended by encouraging players to file many complaints. This is completely
    untrue.

XBLPET investigates complaints and takes each report into consideration when making an enforcement decision, but a certain volume or frequency of complaints doesn’t guarantee a suspension. We take an evidence-based approach to enforcement
    and take numerous factors into account when considering issuing a suspension. The context around the content or activity is particularly essential and drives our decision-making process. Simply put, there is no magic formula that instantly results in a suspension.

Despite what some may claim, XBLPET will never ever ban anyone “for no reason”. Suspensions
    always occur as a result of a specific Code of Conduct violation.

Daft Badger, Oct 23, 2017
  5. Nemesis45102
    Nemesis45102 Guest
    This is a late reply but all of what you said is sugar coating. There are tons and tons and tons of people who were suspended and even banned like me for no reason and people reporting you for false reasons. There's too many incidents and you're in denial.
    I got gameplay suspended by a guy because I beat him in Tekken 7. He called it "harassment" and i got suspended just for winning. There are too many incidents, this system is faulty.

Nemesis45102, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Nemesis45102 Win User

No. A common misconception is that a certain number of reports will result in an automatic suspension. According to the myth, even if you haven’t done anything wrong someone can get you suspended by encouraging players to file many complaints. This is completely
    untrue.

XBLPET investigates complaints and takes each report into consideration when making an enforcement decision, but a certain volume or frequency of complaints doesn’t guarantee a suspension. We take an evidence-based approach to enforcement
    and take numerous factors into account when considering issuing a suspension. The context around the content or activity is particularly essential and drives our decision-making process. Simply put, there is no magic formula that instantly results in a suspension.

Despite what some may claim, XBLPET will never ever ban anyone “for no reason”. Suspensions
    This is a late reply but all of what you said is sugar coating. There are tons and tons and tons of people who were suspended and even banned like me for no reason and people reporting you for false reasons. There's too many incidents and you're in denial.
    I got gameplay suspended by a guy because I beat him in Tekken 7. He called it "harassment" and i got suspended just for winning. There are too many incidents, this system is faulty.
  7. Daft Badger Win User

untrue.

8. KindGryphon Win User

Enforcement team power abuse.

The enforcement team does not use the forums. To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com

Xbox support told me to come here, that’s why I’m here I just need someone to contact me so they can launch an investigation. I posted somewhere else the support member said to post also.
    Xbox Support was wrong in sending you here. Xbox support is known for giving incorrect information in regards to matters they dont handle. As stated the enforcement team are the only ones who handle bans/suspensions and the only way to reach them is the
    case review process. No one on the forums can assist with enforcement team actions.
  9. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team does not use the forums. To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  10. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team are the only ones who handle suspensions/bans so yes. No other form of support would be able to assist.
Thema:

1. Enforcement or abuse of power? - Similar Threads - Enforcement abuse power

2. Xbox Enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Enforcement: I was suspended for talking about money in a Grand Theft Auto Mission Via Looking For Group Posts, and I’m unable to appeal. What can I do? 7bc9cd73-2cef-4750-a3ba-b3f546cac4f2
  3. How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?: I've been trying to recruit members for my group and every time I do my post gets taken down and I get enforced over and over again, I have many enforcements from making looking for group posts...
  4. false reports and enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    false reports and enforcement: why people getting banned/ suspended for innocent looking for group posts. i made a looking for group post on fallout 76 on xbox saying come by vans corner store and see what i have. i got a 2 day...
  5. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  6. I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there

in XBoX on Windows
    I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there: Hi Xbox I recently got suspended my xbox says I am but the enforcement site does not. 4777b740-63e4-460a-bb7e-24985534aefe
  7. Xbox enforcement problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox enforcement problem: I was recently suspended on Xbox I've checked the enforcement websites but no action suspension [img] b2554e98-3488-4169-8b9e-9f4cae8918ac
  8. Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?: I just got a communication ban on my account for the comment of “wild lmao”. I genuinely have no idea how that would result in a ban in any universe. So I would like to know when did Xbox...
  9. How is an individual capable of abusing Xbox's enforcement system so effectively for such a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How is an individual capable of abusing Xbox's enforcement system so effectively for such a...: For over a year I've been getting harassed by an individual on Xbox live after crushing him in a game of prisoner rescue. I have received some of the most hateful, bigoted, racist and homophobic...
  10. What happens when Xbox enforcers abuses their power!?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What happens when Xbox enforcers abuses their power!?: I received 13 or 14 day suspension recently & i had not been in multiplayer in weeks. if I received that suspension for what reasons i think i did, than they customized the duration of a 72 hour...