Enforcement on gamertag

Discus and support Enforcement on gamertag in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Reputation needs work has been listed on my profile for 2 months, will it ever be removed ? this method is not really fair when both people argue and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by hello2828, Aug 15, 2020.

1. hello2828
    hello2828 Guest

Enforcement on gamertag

Reputation needs work has been listed on my profile for 2 months, will it ever be removed ? this method is not really fair when both people argue and say wrong things.

:)

hello2828, Aug 15, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Enforcement / gamertag

You're result for an enforcement action was against policy. In all the reasons and links and information stated initially. It doesn't change the outcome you received and it doesn't change those facts.

You're continued responses have been towards me the last couple of days are derogatory and contemptuous. And are the definition of libel, defamation and slander. And have had nothing to do with your enforcement action against your account.
  3. VividFawn880645 Win User

Enforcement / gamertag

You're result for an enforcement action was against policy. In all the reasons and links and information stated initially. It doesn't change the outcome you received and it doesn't change those facts.

You're continued responses have been towards me the last couple of days are derogatory and contemptuous. And are the definition of libel, defamation and slander. And have had nothing to do with your enforcement action against your account.
    please enlighten me as to what was derogatory and contemptuous? You said what you believed to be true, I disagreed. If you truly feel harassed, then please report this to enforcement. Maybe at the time they review this forum they can see all the allegations
    you made about me. My last few responses are in direct response to your allegations as well as my personal experience with Xbox. At no time have I insulted or attacked you. My only issue is with the allegations and the accuracy of your information and how
    you claim to know more about Microsoft poilicies and procedures then they do. These forums are for discussion but you must go in with an open mind. I heard what you had to say, and I disagree and had a different experience. I heard your side but you seem to
    refuse to acknowledge mine.
  4. VividFawn880645 Win User

Enforcement / gamertag

I’m sorry but this is way too funny.

Libel, defamation, or slander. -lol. I won’t report you though, because according to the enforcement, all I need is to be offended.

But anyways, my comment is for you, and they have been repeated. You kept providing info on what support can and cannot do, but they proved otherwise. Clearly you don’t know their policies and procedures, and for other people who are having issues, I urge
    them to be persistent if they truly have been wronged. People and companies make mistakes, and they can fix them if they are not brought to their attention.

And I still believe you are an employee.

"You kept providing info on what support can and cannot do, but they proved otherwise."

- Yes, Xbox Support did otherwise, it does not mean is was the correct action.

"Clearly you don’t know their policies and procedures, and for other people who are having issues"

- Here you are going back to opinion and conjecture.

- Since you don't know them or have a basis in the facts of the matter all you can offer is your opinion.

- I have and will continue to provide factual information with links as available. Anything contrary to that is against the policies here in the forums.

"People and companies make mistakes"

- Yes, Xbox Support should not have provided you with additional support for an issue that is not within their control

"And I still believe you are an employee."

- You're beliefs are just that, yours to have.

You're reply has nothing more to do with your Xbox Enforcement issue of your Forced gamer tag change due to a violation of the code of conduct.

If you have something help others with here on the forums, please do.
    Either way, long story short. I got what I wanted and you are wrong, on so many levels. Please stop contributing false information on peoples forums.
  5. VividFawn880645 Win User

Enforcement / gamertag

I thought you were done? Either way you act once again as if you are an Xbox employee pretending to be average joe on these forums. You truly believe you have all the “true” answers but yet the actual company does and says different things then you are,
    which was already covered in this thread. Also sounds like you are threatening to report me, but unfortunately you made an assumption without knowing the full story. You don’t known if I received a refund or if they didn’t something else to make it even.
    No policy has been broken. However false reporting can result in enforcement against the accuser.

When you contact Xbox Support you're bound to get different answers from different agents. I see it happen too often. And what they do as compared to what the should or should not do is something that I was trying to educate you on or about these issues.

I see that you jump to conclusions throughout this whole process and here and here you are with a new one. I have not, nor ever threatened you or anyone else in the forums. I don't know if you got a refund and it does not matter to me. I know what the policies
    are. And again I was providing you with factual information with links. And getting a refund for a forced gamer tag change is against policy. You violated the code of conduct and you shouldn't have been reimbursed for your actions.

Opinion and conjecture is rampant in your posts and what is reported here has no impact on your Microsoft account as a whole. Because these forums are not monitored by Xbox Support or the Xbox Enforcement Team. If someone is using
    foul language or being inappropriate here then the reporting goes as far as, and only to the moderators of the forums for review.
    I provided you with information I received from support, not opinions. And you are incorrect and Xbox monitoring these forums. I was just reading through one and saw an employee commented on that post. It shows next to the Gamertag that they are an employee.
    You may want to check up on that, and this makes me question all the other information you provided as well. But at the end of the day, the Xbox support gave me different information and I had a different outcome that what you said will happen.
  6. Cokaigne Win User

Gamertag Enforcement

You still get a once per lifetime free name change.You used yours already.
    When did I get my free name change? This is EXACTLY what I am complaining about! I have to pay if I want to change the gamertag I have been given that replaces the one I have had since I started on Xbox Live.

It is not the same for everybody! This is also part of my complaint.

Please, if you are unwilling or unable to parse my comments please stop replying. So far all you have done is take the corporate, compassion-free option of RULES IS RULES. I understand the rules; I am here to discuss them, try and get them changed slightly
    so they are less annoying and soul-less, and more fitting for a company whose hardware I really enjoy and have supported since the first Xbox.
Thema:

Enforcement on gamertag

1. Enforcement on gamertag - Similar Threads - Enforcement gamertag

2. How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?: I've been trying to recruit members for my group and every time I do my post gets taken down and I get enforced over and over again, I have many enforcements from making looking for group posts...
  3. false reports and enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    false reports and enforcement: why people getting banned/ suspended for innocent looking for group posts. i made a looking for group post on fallout 76 on xbox saying come by vans corner store and see what i have. i got a 2 day...
  4. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  5. I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there

in XBoX on Windows
    I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there: Hi Xbox I recently got suspended my xbox says I am but the enforcement site does not. 4777b740-63e4-460a-bb7e-24985534aefe
  6. Xbox enforcement problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox enforcement problem: I was recently suspended on Xbox I've checked the enforcement websites but no action suspension [img] b2554e98-3488-4169-8b9e-9f4cae8918ac
  7. Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?: I just got a communication ban on my account for the comment of “wild lmao”. I genuinely have no idea how that would result in a ban in any universe. So I would like to know when did Xbox...
  8. How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team: Is there a number or an email that I can use to reach out to them? 705dde7f-ff09-453f-b855-c071c37f081f
  9. I was playing my pc then i got bored and hopped on my xbox just to see xbox enforcement...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was playing my pc then i got bored and hopped on my xbox just to see xbox enforcement...: i discovered that someone hacked my account messaged therself something innopropriate 5 times and got me banned for a year a26123ac-ca1e-4a45-a903-e580fb784fa1
  10. Gamertag randomly reset by enforcement and I can't get it changed back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag randomly reset by enforcement and I can't get it changed back.: Hey everyone, My gamertag was randomly reset a few months ago and I've been trying to change it back. After calling Xbox support multiple times I haven't been able to get this fixed. An agent I...