Enforcement needs to be reviewed by an actual person or by a person thats going to look...

Discus and support Enforcement needs to be reviewed by an actual person or by a person thats going to look... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Microsofts enforcememt team needs to look into an issue entirely before just impulse banning people. I was comm banned for a message that did not in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by II LYC4N II, Nov 7, 2019.

1. II LYC4N II
    II LYC4N II Guest

Enforcement needs to be reviewed by an actual person or by a person thats going to look...

Microsofts enforcememt team needs to look into an issue entirely before just impulse banning people. I was comm banned for a message that did not in any way violate ToS while the guy whom reported me broke more rules than i can count. He sent in message
    several messages with homophobic slurs and plenty of other very vulgar words. He was also very disrspectful amd toxic in party chat and i have several witnesses to back this up. I merely say [mod removed] and im bammed within minutes while he said things way
    worse and doesmt even get a slap on the wrist. I know the enforcement teams can see the entire conversations not just the reported message. The enforcement team needs to seriously start banning the people causing the problems not the people defemding themselves.
    I have every right as a human being to defend myself from another player being toxic and very insulting. And i should NOT have to be fearful of being banned for doing so.

:)

II LYC4N II, Nov 7, 2019
  2. KingOfWombat Win User

Enforcement needs to be reviewed by an actual person or by a person thats going to look into the entire issue

Best thing you can do is not stoop to their level and not say anything against the Terms of Service or Code of Conduct. Report, block, and move on.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Enforcement needs to be reviewed by an actual person or by a person thats going to look into the entire issue

In situations like that, it's best to just report the other person and block communications with them instead of responding. It doesn't matter how a situation starts, if you respond in a way that violates the code of conduct, you can be punished. If you
    reported them as well, the enforcement team will look into them also. Not all suspensions are issued immediately so even if he hasn't received a suspension yet, it doesn't mean he won't.
  4. II LYC4N II Win User

Im honestly tired of this. I habe too mamy people i know with this same issue and its complete BS. Someone messages you cursing you out being disrespectful. Amd they report you and you get banned. Im honestly done. Its infuriating. It feels like i habe
    no right to defnd myself of stamd up to anyone being a bully to me or my friends. They submit a report and boom im banned for something so small while they've called me every curse word amd vulgar phrase in the book. This system needs to be fixed. Im tired
    of being the one being treated like [mod removed] and im getting bannedd for standing up for myself.
  5. Smwutches Win User

2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-S: I feel it's not fair that I get put on suspension because I was the one that was being disrespected.

Please don't post personal information on a public forum. The enforcement team does not use the forums. You would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com to see about submitting a case review.
  6. medium bloke Win User

Abusing his bio

Hi, you'll have to file a complaint on this person using the tools provided on your Xbox. Go to his/her gamercard, and press File Complaint. Once this is done, find the correct reason for reporting the person, then confirm the complaint file. The Enforcement
    Team will look into this ASAP and review what to do.

Thanks!
Thema:

1. Enforcement needs to be reviewed by an actual person or by a person thats going to look... - Similar Threads - Enforcement needs reviewed

2. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  3. I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there

in XBoX on Windows
    I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there: Hi Xbox I recently got suspended my xbox says I am but the enforcement site does not. 4777b740-63e4-460a-bb7e-24985534aefe
  4. Xbox enforcement problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox enforcement problem: I was recently suspended on Xbox I've checked the enforcement websites but no action suspension [img] b2554e98-3488-4169-8b9e-9f4cae8918ac
  5. Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?: I just got a communication ban on my account for the comment of “wild lmao”. I genuinely have no idea how that would result in a ban in any universe. So I would like to know when did Xbox...
  6. How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team: Is there a number or an email that I can use to reach out to them? 705dde7f-ff09-453f-b855-c071c37f081f
  7. I need some kind of help with my enforcement ban.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need some kind of help with my enforcement ban.: I got killed and tea bagged by my teammate. Then my deathbox/body was shot a bunch. So yes I did get really frustrated and sent two bad messages trash prolly shouldn't have but I mean nothing will...
  8. I need to contact the Xbox enforcement team by any means necessary

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to contact the Xbox enforcement team by any means necessary: I am struggling to get my Xbox account back due to the fact that I need the Xbox enforcement team to help me but it seems like there is no way to contact them. I really need this xbox account back...
  9. I need to know how do I get in touch with Xbox enforcement team about my permit suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to know how do I get in touch with Xbox enforcement team about my permit suspension: I been trying everything and Xbox support don't help with my permit suspension and is it anyone who can help me because this is same old same old is it anyone who can help me get in touch with...
  10. I need help with unfair enforcement action

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with unfair enforcement action: Theres nothing I can do about someone having a bad day, and whoever reviewed the report was definitely having one. The message I was suspended for was "you wanna be a jerk? You just put a target...