Enforcement issue

Discus and support Enforcement issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got an email regarding my 8 yr old sons xbox live account. It stated something about an enforcement issue. I clicked on the link but am not able to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DarkShadow22709, Sep 5, 2017.

1. Enforcement issue

I got an email regarding my 8 yr old sons xbox live account. It stated something about an enforcement issue. I clicked on the link but am not able to get any information on what exactly is going to happen or why its happening. My son is only 8 yrs old and
    doesnt use profound language or post anything vulgar or anything that could be offensive. Hes a child and is not aware of what a mod menu or anything regarding that nature. I need an explanation immediately regarding this issue. I have spent a lot of money
    with Microsoft and xbox and need to know why i recieved this message and what is it regarding.

:)

DarkShadow22709, Sep 5, 2017
  2. Enforcement Issue

And a ban is anything impeding on full use of a paid service, so yes its a ban when service in impeded on!!!

HAND BANANA9875, Sep 5, 2017
  3. Enforcement Issue

Again blocking someone shouldnt affect rep, which it is, if someone doesnt want to play with you cause they itty bitty feewings got hirt then cool shouldnt effect the other person. Two been playing games before you were born ngocphi, and i have 5 maxed characters
    in wow. This is the only enforcement like this out of any video gamensystem uncluding PC.

HAND BANANA9875, Sep 5, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Enforcement issue

If your son was suspended, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    for information about his suspension and to see about submitting a case review. The enforcement team will not give specifics.

Smwutches, Sep 5, 2017
  5. Ishan8123
    Ishan8123 Guest
    Ishan8123, Sep 5, 2017
  6. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest
    The enforcement team isn't on the forums, so they will not help you here.

Visit enforcement.xbox.com for more info.

CrazY1985, Nov 2, 2018
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Enforcement Issue

Every report gets investigated by XBLPET when a suspension is decided. In your case you have already filed for a case review and the verdict was upheld so all you can do now is read the Code of Conduct and wait out your suspension.
  8. Mistress Sara Win User

Enforcement Issues

Hi there,

I'm sorry your having difficulties, but no one in the forums can assist with enforcement issues either. They can only point you to
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/.

If the enforcement team upheld the decision, you have to wait out the suspension.
  9. HAND BANANA9875 Win User

Enforcement Issue

This is what I want unless you guys can give real information pertaining to our problem, you ambassadors shouldnt comment, we are looking for real enforcement fixes and not the same answers you guys give. What I dont understand is that someone sees that
    this is a major issue atm, and they are showing lack of care gor customers.
  10. HAND BANANA9875 Win User

Enforcement Issue

So any enforcement member ypu need to look at all our accounts and unlock the avoid bs. Ban peoples chat not their ability to play thats not what you do to paying customers.
  11. {Parity} Win User

Enforcement Issue

Here is a link that might help. There is nothing anyone in the forums can do about this issue. Link for Improving Gamer Reputation.

enforcement.xbox.com/.../howto
Thema:

Enforcement issue

1. Enforcement issue - Similar Threads - Enforcement issue

2. How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?: I've been trying to recruit members for my group and every time I do my post gets taken down and I get enforced over and over again, I have many enforcements from making looking for group posts...
  3. false reports and enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    false reports and enforcement: why people getting banned/ suspended for innocent looking for group posts. i made a looking for group post on fallout 76 on xbox saying come by vans corner store and see what i have. i got a 2 day...
  4. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  5. I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there

in XBoX on Windows
    I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there: Hi Xbox I recently got suspended my xbox says I am but the enforcement site does not. 4777b740-63e4-460a-bb7e-24985534aefe
  6. Xbox enforcement problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox enforcement problem: I was recently suspended on Xbox I've checked the enforcement websites but no action suspension [img] b2554e98-3488-4169-8b9e-9f4cae8918ac
  7. Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?: I just got a communication ban on my account for the comment of “wild lmao”. I genuinely have no idea how that would result in a ban in any universe. So I would like to know when did Xbox...
  8. How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team: Is there a number or an email that I can use to reach out to them? 705dde7f-ff09-453f-b855-c071c37f081f
  9. Anyone Else having issues with XB Enforcement

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anyone Else having issues with XB Enforcement: Received a Suspension yesterday, Went on to tell me to go read the rules, so I don't break a rule next time. But gave me zero information on how I broke the rules. And Received a full suspension...
  10. Issues with Enforcement page

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issues with Enforcement page: On the xbox enforcement page when i log into the acocunt that was suspended it says for active suspensions none same with previous enforcements and completed enforcements not sure if its an issue...