Enforcement case review request

Discus and support Enforcement case review request in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’ve been banned for two months for no reason at all and when I go onto enforcement it says the last time I’ve been banned was in may 2017... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bR Illusionzz, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Enforcement case review request

I’ve been banned for two months for no reason at all and when I go onto enforcement it says the last time I’ve been banned was in may 2017

:)

bR Illusionzz, Oct 16, 2017
  2. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest
    enforcement

Hi

You can review the Enforcement action on the
    Xbox Enforcement
    web site and if eligible you can also request a case review from here as well.

gds1972, Oct 16, 2017
  3. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest
    Someone has falsely reported me ?

Hi

You can review any enforcement actions on the
    Xbox Enforcement web site
    and if eligible you can request a case review from here as well.

gds1972, Oct 16, 2017
  4. MattyMidway
    MattyMidway Guest

Unfortunately, Enforcement does not read the forums so you won't hear from them based on your post. However, it is also possible that your Enforcement action was extended. I have been hearing about a lot of that going on recently and the only advice I've
    heard of helping in this case is contacting support to inquire about the extension. They won't be able to do much more than tell you that your current action was extended, but at least you'll know what's going on for sure. Here
    is a contact link for support

MattyMidway, Oct 17, 2017
  5. MattyMidway Win User

Unfortunately, Enforcement does not read the forums so you won't hear from them based on your post. However, it is also possible that your Enforcement action was extended. I have been hearing about a lot of that going on recently and the only advice I've
    heard of helping in this case is contacting support to inquire about the extension. They won't be able to do much more than tell you that your current action was extended, but at least you'll know what's going on for sure. Here
    is a contact link for support
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Suspension for sending a message

Good day

You will need to contact the enforcement team and request a case review.

As the enforcement team is not present in the forums.
  7. Shrk1990 Win User

Banned for no reason

Hey there,

If you believe that an enforcement action is unwarranted, you can apply for a case review (if applicable) by logging in to the Enforcement Team Website and submitting a case review
    request.

If the suspension is only for 24 hours, then unfortunately a review is not available.
  8. gds1972 Win User

Suspension

9. Tormaz Win User

How long is my message suspension

Hello!

If you suspension is longer than 24 hours you can request a case review on the enforcement site by going to How Do I? Then on the left click on Case Review.
Thema:

1. Enforcement case review request - Similar Threads - Enforcement case review

2. Xbox Enforcement is awful and doesn't review cases to their full extent. Need help with a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Enforcement is awful and doesn't review cases to their full extent. Need help with a...: Recently, someone came into a party that some friends, my girlfriend, and I were in and started being very rude towards me and my significant other. There had been issues with him in the past, so...
  3. How do I contact Microsoft enforcement team if I believe the case review was not fair?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Microsoft enforcement team if I believe the case review was not fair?: A couple years ago I had this account banned permanently banned for making my profile picture an inappropriate image. I filed a case review explaining that it was stupid and that I changed it back...
  4. How to contact xbox enforcement when your case isunder review

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to contact xbox enforcement when your case isunder review: My xbox account got hacked and when i got it back i had a suspension for harassing a bullying? like when i got on my account. and at first it was a 1 day suspension and then a 1 week suspension...
  5. Enforcement review Case

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement review Case: No where in the enforcement history page does it show what your child has meant to have done or said to get the enforcement. As a parent this would be a good thing as how are we ment to teach our...
  6. Enforcement won't let me select case review. Why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement won't let me select case review. Why?: So I got an enforcement message saying I have a communications ban due to a message I sent "Don't have it [mod removed]." I cannot select CASE REVIEW, I can only select CASE REDUCTION (through...
  7. Xbox enforcement and Case review

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox enforcement and Case review: Anyone feel like sharing their enforcement team experiences? 0864e9cf-1a3d-470e-a2e7-a84445688965
  8. Xbox enforcement and Case review

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox enforcement and Case review: Why does the case review take so long, and why are the descriptions of the rules you broke always so vague? 813ae135-28f1-440c-ab08-c36cd8176e57
  9. Xbox enforcement ban and Case reviews

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox enforcement ban and Case reviews: Xbox enforcement needs to do a better job. I was banned for two weeks for supposedly theft, phishing, or solicitation. The reason I believe is because I was posting a challenge on the xbox looking...
  10. Where can I contact the Enforcement Team outside of Case Review?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can I contact the Enforcement Team outside of Case Review?: My son played Halo on PC with his Live account for a number of months. As a prank, his little brother changed his GT to something vulgar to get him in trouble. A week later, I paid to have his GT...