Enforcement Broken

Discus and support Enforcement Broken in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox enforcement broken. Keep in mind i am in the ambassodor program also. But i sent message to mu friends on my friends list to follow me on twitch.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by james p1981, Jul 7, 2020.

1. james p1981
    james p1981 Guest

Enforcement Broken

Xbox enforcement broken. Keep in mind i am in the ambassodor program also. But i sent message to mu friends on my friends list to follow me on twitch. But rhey can send out mass messages about games coming out and i cant stop them. Over it 12 years on
    xbox and im done.

:)

james p1981, Jul 7, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. TomatoPie Win User

Do we need this enforcement team? I mean really?

Xbox enforcement is broken
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Enforcement is broken

Enforcement is not a broken system.It works perfectly fine.

Try removing your profile from your console & redownloading it.

Also check your privacy settings.

If you hadn't violated the rules in the first place then this wouldn't be an issue.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Enforcment is broken

ummm it would rarely be instant

You do realize that right?

And you are never told who reported you

It would've been from days or weeks ago unless you were really doing bad things like harassment which case you really need to change your behaviour

Multiple violations can lead to a permanent bam

Trash talking is OK as long as it's rated e for everyone

You don't need to harass people you do realize that right?

Why in heavens name would you be able to get supported for enforcement?

It's NOT a support issue

Enforcement on any service is control forums or chat

That's it

And only on xbox do you get case review
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Enforcement is broken

Sounds like you may of had your suspension extended due to other violations being discovered.

If nothing is showing on the enforcement site
    here
    then contact support here & they should be able to tell you whether your suspension has been extended but wont be able to do anything about it.

If it's a 100 day suspension it wont show on the enforcement site & can not be appealed.
  6. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Enforcment is broken

Only an actual person from the Xbox Live Enforcement Team can impose or remove a suspension or ban on the account.

- "Despite what some may claim, Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team will never ever ban anyone “for no reason”. Suspensions always occur as a result of a specific Code of Conduct violation."

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-5

If you want to contact the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team you can file a Case Review

- You can't file a Case Review if the suspension is less than 24 hours or you failed the questionnaire.

- Note: Currently, Xbox device bans are not eligible for Case Review.

Case Review -
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-6
Thema:

Enforcement Broken

1. Enforcement Broken - Similar Threads - Enforcement Broken

2. How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?: I've been trying to recruit members for my group and every time I do my post gets taken down and I get enforced over and over again, I have many enforcements from making looking for group posts...
  3. false reports and enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    false reports and enforcement: why people getting banned/ suspended for innocent looking for group posts. i made a looking for group post on fallout 76 on xbox saying come by vans corner store and see what i have. i got a 2 day...
  4. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  5. I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there

in XBoX on Windows
    I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there: Hi Xbox I recently got suspended my xbox says I am but the enforcement site does not. 4777b740-63e4-460a-bb7e-24985534aefe
  6. Xbox enforcement problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox enforcement problem: I was recently suspended on Xbox I've checked the enforcement websites but no action suspension [img] b2554e98-3488-4169-8b9e-9f4cae8918ac
  7. Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?: I just got a communication ban on my account for the comment of “wild lmao”. I genuinely have no idea how that would result in a ban in any universe. So I would like to know when did Xbox...
  8. How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team: Is there a number or an email that I can use to reach out to them? 705dde7f-ff09-453f-b855-c071c37f081f
  9. I was playing my pc then i got bored and hopped on my xbox just to see xbox enforcement...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was playing my pc then i got bored and hopped on my xbox just to see xbox enforcement...: i discovered that someone hacked my account messaged therself something innopropriate 5 times and got me banned for a year a26123ac-ca1e-4a45-a903-e580fb784fa1
  10. The Automated enforcement system is broken

in XBoX Accessibility
    The Automated enforcement system is broken: I was recently playing destiny 2 streaming a solo run of the newest in game dungeon and as a new streamer I am trying to grow my viewer count. I’ve seen others use the LFG on Xbox to tell other...