Enforcement ban page issues

Discus and support Enforcement ban page issues in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi I recently got a enforcement ban but when I check the enforcement history there is nothing there no past or current bans the last time I had a ban... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by halohunter553, May 16, 2021.

1. Enforcement ban page issues

Hi I recently got a enforcement ban but when I check the enforcement history there is nothing there no past or current bans the last time I had a ban was like 4-5 years ago what is going on here cause idk what the ban was for or for how long as far as I know I seriously need help with this as it is frustrating not knowing and I have tried everything

:)

halohunter553, May 16, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

Well you do know that in 2015 we used the enforcement forums right ?

That why you don't see it

If you are trying to appeal an perm suspension you can't as you would've had to appeal within a year of it
  3. Smwutches Win User

Unfortunately it seems to be a current issue with the enforcement site. As there's no other way to contact the enforcement team there's not really anything that can be done. You could try contacting support to alert them of the issue. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

The enforcement foruns were shut down years ago. It's not even possible to view them anymore.
  4. halohunter553 Win User

Thank you for clearing this up as I have trying to get a straight answer about this as Xbox support and everything I have tried didn’t have a answer hopefully the site gets the issue fixed
  5. halohunter553 Win User

This is about a current suspension I just got a few days ago idk even though as to why
  6. halohunter553 Win User

Plus I just checked the enforcement forums and nothing has been posted in there for like 2-3 years
Thema:

1. Enforcement ban page issues - Similar Threads - Enforcement ban page

2. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  3. How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?: I can't contact support because the account is banned but there is no enforcement on the account so I can't contact through that either [img] ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility /...
  4. How do i get rid of an enforcement after someone founf out my info and got me ban from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i get rid of an enforcement after someone founf out my info and got me ban from...: I got an enforcement after someone figured out my info and i changed it and got an enforcement how do i get rid of it. *** Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Account management...
  5. My other account is banned but the enforcement page says I have no strikes. Won't let me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My other account is banned but the enforcement page says I have no strikes. Won't let me...: So my account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** is banned from Xbox live suddenly. I only use it for Minecraft and when I tried to sign in today I found out I got...
  6. How do I get rid of the Xbox enforcement ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get rid of the Xbox enforcement ban: I tried logging in to my Xbox account but it says Notice if Xbox Enforcement tho I haven't played on it in months I got the new Xbox and last I knew there was a lot of expensive things on this...
  7. Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...: does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my account for a unfair reason and denied my appeal ad29c7be-eca9-41b1-bba9-1a4f711cf598
  8. it says the account is suspended, but when i go to enforcement, it says banned user at the top.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    it says the account is suspended, but when i go to enforcement, it says banned user at the top.: hello! so, my xbox live account was what i believe was banned 3 years ago, but when i try to log into the account, it just says im suspended, but when i go to xbox enforcement, it says banned user...
  9. I was banned on MWIII on DEC 8 by Xbox Enforcement and activision took that decision...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was banned on MWIII on DEC 8 by Xbox Enforcement and activision took that decision...: I was banned from cod activision while I was playing on MW3. I contacted activision support and they told me that xbox enforcement team are the ones that banned me. how can they banned me tho I...
  10. Unjust enforcement ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unjust enforcement ban: These are abbreviations for in game content for the division 2. Fast gens is an abbreviation for fast generators on a mission and nego is short for negotiators which all of us in the game use....