Enforcement ban my console and i dont recive a notification

Discus and support Enforcement ban my console and i dont recive a notification in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why they ban my account if i dont make anything and alsl they ban my console and i dont recive any notification 940dada7-b6c9-4bfa-be42-4612d2d080a8 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Luigimalones92, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Enforcement ban my console and i dont recive a notification

Why they ban my account if i dont make anything and alsl they ban my console and i dont recive any notification

:)

Luigimalones92, Nov 15, 2017
  2. Kamiuxia
    Kamiuxia Guest
    wrongfully banned

i know im banned but i was told since i havent received a email or notification of my console its a mess up i told em i can sign in and join into partys they told me dosent sound right btw they are two support agents i dont think im suppose too be banned
    ive did stuff in the past but i havent did anything too recive this ban look thru messages clips anything

Kamiuxia, Nov 15, 2017
  3. Suspension over yet still can't message or talk in parties

I don't have any notification saying it's a console ban, I said I can still login and play, please read the previous posts.

mm cool killa, Nov 15, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Heya Luigimalone92.

We aren't able to help out with Enforcement questions on the forums. For details on your suspension please check out
    Enforcement.xbox.com, if you're eligible you can also submit a case review.

Mister Maka, Nov 16, 2017
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Heya Luigimalone92.

We aren't able to help out with Enforcement questions on the forums. For details on your suspension please check out
    Enforcement.xbox.com, if you're eligible you can also submit a case review.
  6. Kamiuxia Win User

wrongfully banned

You can log in on this page and find that information: https://enforcement.xbox.com/Enforcement/ShowEnforcements
    i know im banned but i was told since i havent received a email or notification of my console its a mess up i told em i can sign in and join into partys they told me dosent sound right btw they are two support agents i dont think im suppose too be banned
    ive did stuff in the past but i havent did anything too recive this ban look thru messages clips anything
  7. In Outer Heaven Win User

You have Lost Connection to Xbox Live

UPDATE : My Seconary Xbox Live accont Can connect on Xbox Live within a Game

My account is not banned I dont think due to the fact I have not recived a Message and I can Still connect on the Dashboard ?
  8. mm cool killa Win User

Suspension over yet still can't message or talk in parties

So what I think that has happened is that you have a console ban, not an account ban

also, I can still log in on Xbox live on all profiles and play so I think they got the banned mixed up as aren't console bans supposed to prevent you logging in

Hey so if this is a console ban then you should've received a notification regarding the device ban.

Per the Enforcement team website

Notifications

Upon receiving a device ban, any account that attempts to sign in to the Xbox Live service will receive a notification. The specific content of the notification depends on the type of device that received the ban.

Xbox One:

“Your console is banned. This console has been banned for Terms of Use violations. To protect the Xbox service and its members, Microsoft does not provide details about specific console bans. For more information out console bans, visit xbox.com/xboxone/consoleban.”

Also there is more information on the
    enforcement team website
    , If this resolved the issue verify the answer and then mark your support thread answered and if this doesn't answer your thread then verify answer and then upvote. please let of know what your attempted that is the best information
    that I can offer
    I don't have any notification saying it's a console ban, I said I can still login and play, please read the previous posts.
  9. Brandon Klatt Win User

Xbox one Console Ban

I checked enforcement and contacted support about it but I havent gotten an email for my console ban nor any notification. I got a 14 day suspension on the 23rd of June and I havent been online since
Thema:

1. Enforcement ban my console and i dont recive a notification - Similar Threads - Enforcement ban console

2. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  3. How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?: I can't contact support because the account is banned but there is no enforcement on the account so I can't contact through that either [img] ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility /...
  4. How do i get rid of an enforcement after someone founf out my info and got me ban from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i get rid of an enforcement after someone founf out my info and got me ban from...: I got an enforcement after someone figured out my info and i changed it and got an enforcement how do i get rid of it. *** Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Account management...
  5. My other account is banned but the enforcement page says I have no strikes. Won't let me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My other account is banned but the enforcement page says I have no strikes. Won't let me...: So my account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** is banned from Xbox live suddenly. I only use it for Minecraft and when I tried to sign in today I found out I got...
  6. How do I get rid of the Xbox enforcement ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get rid of the Xbox enforcement ban: I tried logging in to my Xbox account but it says Notice if Xbox Enforcement tho I haven't played on it in months I got the new Xbox and last I knew there was a lot of expensive things on this...
  7. Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...: does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my account for a unfair reason and denied my appeal ad29c7be-eca9-41b1-bba9-1a4f711cf598
  8. it says the account is suspended, but when i go to enforcement, it says banned user at the top.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    it says the account is suspended, but when i go to enforcement, it says banned user at the top.: hello! so, my xbox live account was what i believe was banned 3 years ago, but when i try to log into the account, it just says im suspended, but when i go to xbox enforcement, it says banned user...
  9. Console banned , but profile showing no enforcement

in XBoX Accessibility
    Console banned , but profile showing no enforcement: Wonder if this has happened to anybody ? My sons xbox one s console has been banned , yet when I sign into his enforcement page on website there is no enforcement actions showing , I have...
  10. Says my account is banned on console but in xbox enforcement it doesn't show

in XBoX Accessibility
    Says my account is banned on console but in xbox enforcement it doesn't show: So when I log in on my account on Xbox, it says I have a multiplayer ban on my Xbox console, however, it doesn't show up in the enforcements page, and I am unable to submit an appeal...